Impact 1/3/2013 Live Discussion & Results

All Impact Wrestling (FKA TNA/GFW 2017) Reviews and Discussions
Phreak

Re: Impact 1/3/2013 Live Discussion & Results

Post by Phreak » Jan 3rd, '13, 19:20

ok what the bloody hell TNA...

you have Gallows come out and calls out Sting....the bat drops, gallows says he's not scared keeps calling sting out and then with no word or mention after they go to commercial and have Kash/York...WTF

Kash/York looks like they didnt even practice... it was painfully slow and really badly made match

they mention Taz as the "Suplex Machine" yes he is the suplex machine ...so why cant he call a damn half nelson suplex instead of calling it a "half nelson throw"..
_________________________________________________________________________________

Outspoken, Bluntly Honest, Offensive and Politically Incorrect since '79

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Jan 3rd, '13, 19:24

and another WTF Hogan suspends Bully and Brooke cause they are "screwing around " and broke the "bro road code" ... really? .. and Hogan left last week cause it was a "shock" umm do you not watch the show your the GM of? you should have known a month or so ago..

and also why have "sting" drop a god damn bat ((yes its his signature bat)) but than have someone say ""Im not sure if he's here or not" if I was suicidal I would of killed myself by now

((((((((((((((( yes Phreak is back...who missed me )))))))))))))
_________________________________________________________________________________

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 3rd, '13, 19:32

Mickie pins Gail for the win. great match if you ask me

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Jan 3rd, '13, 19:33

aye so far one of the better one's

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Jan 3rd, '13, 19:36

ok im confussed (which is easily done) one show theres 8-10 A's & 8's, other shows theres 3-6 of them but tonight there is 4 in which

D-von says "Kurt is going to take out mask off (try to) but theres two of us with the mask and we need to keep it that way"

and Im aware of D-von and Gallows losing their mask (to no real shock) but isnt there more than 2 left with mask or am I missing something

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 3rd, '13, 19:38

That Hogan segment was just horrific. They should require Hulk to actually watch the footage before he goes out there to speak.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 3rd, '13, 19:41

lol, that was a funny segment.

anyway, main event time.

Cage match
Aces and Eights vs Angle and Joe

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Jan 3rd, '13, 19:42

no doubt BRM what about the hardy deal tho?

neither Roode nor Aries said crap about a championship match...they were clearly bitching about not winning the "wrestler of the year" and hardy says "fine, a 3way at genisis" umm why tho jeff? noone said anything about a championship match

and the Hogan/Aries/Roode deal... umm they were bitching about the 3way but somehow Hogan says Tag team next week against hardy and whoever

umm why not spend 10 bloody seconds and explain the reasoning

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Jan 3rd, '13, 19:43

but hell im still confused about how 1 man can run off 5-6 "bikers"

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 3rd, '13, 19:45

Phreak wrote:ok what the bloody hell TNA...

Kash/York looks like they didnt even practice... it was painfully slow and really badly made match
I thought the match was okay. Nothing too good, but I wouldn't call it bad.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Jan 3rd, '13, 19:46

Big Red Machine wrote:
Phreak wrote:ok what the bloody hell TNA...

I thought the match was okay. Nothing too good, but I wouldn't call it bad.

it was ok.. but york stalling on half of his moves like the kicks and stuff just seemed awkward

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Jan 3rd, '13, 20:00

Kurt/Somoa wins

Kurt tries to remove the mask... A's & 8's fills the the ring whooping Kurt/Somoa's ass...Anderson is watchen...Sting comes out so anti-climatic as there was no music, no lights going out or anything...totally pointless and crapping on the money spent for the vig's they did

Mike Knoxx is reviled ~shrugs~ I don't remember him and if it was for Tenay I wouldnt of remembered him from wwe lol

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 3rd, '13, 20:00

nice match

worst Sting return ever, not even playing his music

Mike Knox acknowledgement from TNA

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 3rd, '13, 20:13

Absolutely ridiculous and anti-climatic end of the show. Terrible. I really expected this as "The" night of a big reveal....Brisco and Garret maybe,I also had the idea since knowing it was Sting with the videos that it wasn't as it seemed...That something more and unexpected would come of it...Sting heel turn being with Ace's N 8's...But no...None of that...Nothing...It was a literal buzzkill moment....I was so hyped to see what was going to happen with Sting and the Main Event and now its just "well fuck,that was a letdown." good god.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 3rd, '13, 20:19

Phreak wrote:but hell im still confused about how 1 man can run off 5-6 "bikers"
I actually thought they did this well. The cage meant that the Aces & Eights guys didn't have much room to maneuver, so Sting was able to take them out one at a time. It didn't look anything like those other times when they just ran at Sting or Hogan one at a time for no reason.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 3rd, '13, 20:21

I'd just rather Anderson flat out join fully. Him not entering the cage and trying to help or simply cutting Sting is def going to be mentioned next week,Obviously.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 3rd, '13, 20:42

KILLdozer wrote:I'd just rather Anderson flat out join fully. Him not entering the cage and trying to help or simply cutting Sting is def going to be mentioned next week,Obviously.
this would be interesting, cuz he would be either forced to enter as a prospect, and technically become A&8's bitch. Or get patched in the hard way, which would likely be getting his ass kicked or doing something terribly wrong, but good for the club.\

personally the end of the show gave me the feeling that something went wrong with how they planned on bringing sting back. I mean he simply walked down, no music and started killing people. The whole locking Joe alone was perfect for Sting's magic powers, but no, nothing.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 3rd, '13, 20:46

cero2k wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:I'd just rather Anderson flat out join fully. Him not entering the cage and trying to help or simply cutting Sting is def going to be mentioned next week,Obviously.
this would be interesting, cuz he would be either forced to enter as a prospect, and technically become A&8's bitch. Or get patched in the hard way, which would likely be getting his a** kicked or doing something terribly wrong, but good for the club.\

personally the end of the show gave me the feeling that something went wrong with how they planned on bringing sting back. I mean he simply walked down, no music and started killing people. The whole locking Joe alone was perfect for Sting's magic powers, but no, nothing.
I was thinking this, too. How do you get into a locked cage? Drop down from the rafters! Or use your magical powers of teleportation. Walking down the ramps just makes Aces & Eights look dumb for not locking the door.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 4th, '13, 18:31

At LEAST it wasn't the worst case scenario I was thinking of...Sting comes back and fully destroys them all permanently in one night.

Reason Sting walked right down.No lights. No music. No rafters. Because they were expecting that. Surprise surprise.

I don't think Anderson would have to be a prospect cuz they WANT him to flat out join so I think he'll just be in automatic.

Maybe they're wont be no problems with them next week. I mean,He didn't Ace's N 8's,but he didn't help Angle and Joe and Sting either.