Impact Wrestling Discussion 8/4/11

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Aug 4th, '11, 17:47

Hey guys,

Tonight on Impact Wrestling

3 Bound For Glory Series Matches

Samoa Joe takes on The Pope

Devon takes on AJ Styles

Gunner & Scott Steiner takes on Crimson & RVD

Plus, the Contract Signing for the World Heavyweight Title between STING & Kurt Angle

all this and more on IMPACT Wrestling

Tonight on SPIKE and Tomorrow on tr3s

and so, please feel free to discuss anything in this thread

[youtube][/youtube]

Verdun

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion 8/4/11

Post by Verdun » Aug 4th, '11, 21:11

What the fuck? Is that how Sting looks now?

Christ, that looks retarded. I mean seriously herp a fucking derp retarded.

I don't know what it is, but that face makes me wanna vomit with rage.
Lady Luck is smiling...

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 4th, '11, 22:09

He's definitely trying to be The Joker and failing miserably. I'm surprised Warner Brothers hasn't filed a lawsuit or something against TNA, but that's probably because they know that no one watches it.

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Aug 4th, '11, 22:44

Serujuunin wrote:He's definitely trying to be The Joker and failing miserably. I'm surprised Warner Brothers hasn't filed a lawsuit or something against TNA, but that's probably because they know that no one watches it.
Or maybe they don't care, but someone on YT stated that he might make a great Joker on Batman LOL

Styles

Post by Styles » Aug 5th, '11, 01:29

womenwrestlerfan wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:He's definitely trying to be The Joker and failing miserably. I'm surprised Warner Brothers hasn't filed a lawsuit or something against TNA, but that's probably because they know that no one watches it.
Or maybe they don't care, but someone on YT stated that he might make a great Joker on Batman LOL
to be honest bro, he makes a bad joker, i mean really bad, heath ledger, was a great joker.... mark hamill was a great joker... sting.....well hes just joking if he thinks hes a good joker.

its an awful gimmick that been ripped off, probably just bcoz he wears facepaint and smeared it in mirror accidentally and thought 'wow what a good idea i now have' its shit. pure untouched, fresh outta the ass shit.

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Aug 5th, '11, 04:25

Styles wrote:
womenwrestlerfan wrote:
to be honest bro, he makes a bad joker, i mean really bad, heath ledger, was a great joker.... mark hamill was a great joker... sting.....well hes just joking if he thinks hes a good joker.

its an awful gimmick that been ripped off, probably just bcoz he wears facepaint and smeared it in mirror accidentally and thought 'wow what a good idea i now have' its s**t. pure untouched, fresh outta the a** s**t.
Mark Hamill didn't PLAY Joker; he just did his voice. NOT the same thing.

Heath Ledger's Joker was VERY interesting, intriguing, and unique; which is why any imitation comes off as a weak rip-off.

Jack Nicholson and Cesar Romero were perfect, classic Jokers.

Sting's wearing the Joker paint, but his acting is much more like Jim Carrey's Riddler in Batman Forever mixed with JC's the Mask character. I see why he's doing this though; ppl let him get away with becoming the new Crow (a movie that SUCKED, btw), so why not "become" the new Joker? Dammit I miss the white haired, hollerin', gorilla pressin' Vader SUPER babyface that puts John Cena to shame and forced Hogan to turn heel!

Styles

Post by Styles » Aug 5th, '11, 04:37

badnewzxl wrote:
Mark Hamill didn't PLAY Joker; he just did his voice. NOT the same thing.

Heath Ledger's Joker was VERY interesting, intriguing, and unique; which is why any imitation comes off as a weak rip-off.

Jack Nicholson and Cesar Romero were perfect, classic Jokers.

Sting's wearing the Joker paint, but his acting is much more like Jim Carrey's Riddler in Batman Forever mixed with JC's the Mask character. I see why he's doing this though; ppl let him get away with becoming the new Crow (a movie that SUCKED, btw), so why not "become" the new Joker? Dammit I miss the white haired, hollerin', gorilla pressin' Vader SUPER babyface that puts John Cena to shame and forced Hogan to turn heel!
Still, Sting is all of a sudden putting on a naff voice to go with it. thats my point with Mark Hamill......

The crow did suck as a film as his gimmick was ripped off, it appears sting hasnt had a great idea for himself in many years.

either way no matta how you look at it, its a poor gimmick and like you said, it appears hes rippin off the riddler too and his actions with his big leg strides and silliness is more that of the riddler.

sting and russo must of had a batman film marathon or sumthin

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Aug 6th, '11, 16:47

Outside of Shelley/Aries, this show was crap to me.