Chelsea Green undergoing surgery for broken wrist

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Chelsea Green undergoing surgery for broken wrist

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 14th, '19, 17:06

Source: www.F4WOnline.com

By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Mar 14, 2019 12:32 am

Chelsea Green is set to undergo surgery after suffering a wrist injury at Wednesday night's NXT television tapings.

Green revealed the news on her social media accounts, noting that she suffered a broken wrist during her match at the tapings. Green wrote that she'll be undergoing surgery first thing in the morning: "Today I had the opportunity to wrestle for the first time at Full Sail for @wwenxt after years of dreaming of it! Wow, it was everything I had imagined it would be!!!‬

"Of course, with this job comes occupational hazards. ‬Unfortunately, I broke my wrist mid-match & will require surgery first thing tomorrow morning.

"It sucks. I’m upset, I’m angry, I’m sore... but I’ll be back soon. This is just a tiny bump in the road to many goals I have set for 2019!"

Green defeated Jessie Elaban in a dark match at the tapings.

WWE announced in October 2018 that Green had signed with the company and reported to the Performance Center. She made her NXT in-ring debut at a house show later that month but has yet to debut on TV.

Before signing with WWE, Green was a one-time Knockouts Champion in Impact Wrestling -- where she wrestled as Laurel Van Ness. She also took part in the 2015 edition of WWE Tough Enough.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Re: Chelsea Green undergoing surgery for broken wrist

Post by XIV » Mar 15th, '19, 01:36

I’ve literally never found anyone as attractive as much as I do Chelsea Green.

I’m angry that my girlfriend doesn’t look like her.
Have A Nice Day!