I'm Skipping Raw Again This Week. Here are the SPOILERS

Big Red Machine

I'm Skipping Raw Again This Week. Here are the SPOILERS

Post by Big Red Machine » May 13th, '19, 19:33

Partially due to DVR giving me major problems and partially due to getting a look at the spoilers and seeing the following:

By F4W Staff | @WONF4W | May 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Results: @MattyPaddock

Ahead of it airing tonight, this week's episode of Raw was taped at the O2 Arena in London, England this afternoon. Here are the results from the show:

- Miz TV with Roman Reigns kicked off Raw. Reigns was interrupted by Elias, which led to Elias and Bobby Lashley attacking Reigns and Miz. Shane McMahon made a tag match.

- Roman Reigns & The Miz defeated Elias & Bobby Lashley by DQ

Shane interfered to cause the disqualification. The faces stood tall after the match.

- In a backstage segment, Shane announced a match between Braun Strowman and Sami Zayn for tonight. If Zayn wins, he replaces Strowman in the men's Money in the Bank ladder match on Sunday. Strowman vs. Drew McIntyre had previously been advertised for this week.

- Mojo Rawley defeated Apollo Crews

Rawley picked up a quick win.

- A backstage segment revealed that Nikki Cross is replacing Alexa Bliss in tonight's fatal four-way match. Cross was "calm, quiet, and composed" here instead of her usual character.

- Raw & SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch, Lacey Evans, and Charlotte Flair appeared for their double contract signing segment. It led to Evans and Charlotte putting Lynch through a table.

- Baron Corbin defeated Ricochet

Corbin won with the End of Days. After the match, he set up a ladder, climbed it, and Ricochet pushed him off.

- A brawl between Rey Mysterio and Cesaro started backstage after Cesaro said Mysterio's son Dominick looks like Samoa Joe.

- AJ Styles cut a backstage promo.

- Nikki Cross defeated Natalya, Naomi, and Dana Brooke in a fatal four-way match

Cross was back to being her usual character during this match.

- Rey Mysterio defeated Cesaro

- The Revival did a backstage promo calling out The Usos and saying their embarrassment of The Revival is going to stop.

- A Firefly Fun House segment aired, ending with Bray Wyatt revealing a new look.

- Universal Champion Seth Rollins cut a backstage promo about his match against Styles at Money in the Bank.

- Sami Zayn defeated Braun Strowman in a falls count anywhere match (Zayn will get Strowman's spot in the men's Money in the Bank ladder match)

Corbin and McIntyre got involved, helping Zayn take Strowman's Money in the Bank spot.

Likely dark segments --

- Strowman chokeslammed Zayn through the announce table.

- AJ Styles defeated Drew McIntyre by DQ

- Universal Champion Seth Rollins defeated Baron Corbin to retain his title
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: I'm Skipping Raw Again This Week. Here are the SPOILERS

Post by Big Red Machine » May 13th, '19, 19:39

Corbin, Drew, and another heel are all beating up Braun Strowman. Yes, they are really doing THE SAME F*CKING THING THAT THEY WERE DOING EVERY WEEK WHEN THE RATINGS STARTED TO TANK!

Also, Nikki Cross' character is apparently completely changing, BARON CORBIN BEAT RICOCHET CLEAN (and then Ricochet was a douche and pushed him off of a ladder for no reason), they pulled Alexa Bliss! out of an advertised match even though I rarely get to see her wrestle, and so I was actually looking forward to the match, and Roman and Miz overcame a sneak attack and a 3-on-2 advantage to stand tall on the PPV go-home show where you should be trying to get some last-minute heat) because Roman.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 13th, '19, 23:02

I've told you over and over-Bliss's future as a long term, consistent in-ring competitor...does not look good.

I have no idea why the Baron Corbin thing is still going and gaining ground of all things.

I mean...he's somewhat effective but not for the right reasons. The man is NOT an Edge or Christian...or Randy Orton type heel.

So Strowman gets fucked over again out of big matches. Let alone those those 2 guys again and a 3rd guy.

And-"Skipping Raw again"...implies you recently did so, but you did not, even though you HAVE done so in the past.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » May 13th, '19, 23:10

this may be the only thing you really missed

i'm sorry, but he looks completely stupid

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 13th, '19, 23:22

KILLdozer wrote: May 13th, '19, 23:02 I've told you over and over-Bliss's future as a long term, consistent in-ring competitor...does not look good.
If she was having concussion problems she wouldn't be in the ring at all, and she has been working house shows.

KILLdozer wrote: May 13th, '19, 23:02 And-"Skipping Raw again"...implies you recently did so, but you did not, even though you HAVE done so in the past.
You're right. I confused it with the SD I skipped two weeks ago. But they're basically the same show anyway.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 13th, '19, 23:23

cero2k wrote: May 13th, '19, 23:10 this may be the only thing you really missed

i'm sorry, but he looks completely stupid
I'm sure it's air during SD, too.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 13th, '19, 23:26

Big Red Machine wrote: May 13th, '19, 23:22
KILLdozer wrote: May 13th, '19, 23:02 I've told you over and over-Bliss's future as a long term, consistent in-ring competitor...does not look good.
If she was having concussion problems she wouldn't be in the ring at all, and she has been working house shows.

KILLdozer wrote: May 13th, '19, 23:02 And-"Skipping Raw again"...implies you recently did so, but you did not, even though you HAVE done so in the past.
You're right. I confused it with the SD I skipped two weeks ago. But they're basically the same show anyway.
Not even just health-wise. It really seems like they're more interested in using her as a personality instead of a wrestler.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 13th, '19, 23:51

KILLdozer wrote: May 13th, '19, 23:26

Not even just health-wise. It really seems like they're more interested in using her as a personality instead of a wrestler.
Doesn't make sense, as they could easily use her for both if she's wrestling. It's a built-in excuse to have her on the show. It's basically what they do with Miz, who I think is a fairly good analog for Alexa.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 14th, '19, 00:09

Big Red Machine wrote: May 13th, '19, 23:51

Doesn't make sense, as they could easily use her for both if she's wrestling. It's a built-in excuse to have her on the show. It's basically what they do with Miz, who I think is a fairly good analog for Alexa.
Sure it does. I know you don't want to hear this and won't listen...but she's just not that good lol. Keep her out and play to her strengths.

This belongs in the "I MAY BE THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS BUT...", Except BRM is the only one who DOESN'T think she's quite bad in-ring.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » May 14th, '19, 11:22

KILLdozer wrote: May 14th, '19, 00:09
Big Red Machine wrote: May 13th, '19, 23:51

Sure it does. I know you don't want to hear this and won't listen...but she's just not that good lol. Keep her out and play to her strengths.

This belongs in the "I MAY BE THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS BUT...", Except BRM is the only one who DOESN'T think she's quite bad in-ring.
She’s not awful in the ring. There are definitely worse. But her strength does come from her character stuff, for sure. This doesn’t mean she’s not worth putting in the ring. I agree with using Miz as an analog- their cases are pretty similar.