Needed: Someone to Cover Next Week's Raw

Big Red Machine

Needed: Someone to Cover Next Week's Raw

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 15th, '19, 20:09

Starting a new job on Monday with a commute time that requires me to wake up at 6:40 in order to be at work at 9, so I am going to be adjusting my sleep schedule. I'll still try to watch Raw, but it will be later in the week. This week I'm just going to skip it altogether, but if someone else wants to cover Raw on a regular basis (or even a rotation of people), that'd be good.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: Needed: Someone to Cover Next Week's Raw

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 18th, '19, 12:53

I just find it somewhat humorously ironic that the one show you missed in a while had the main event of Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins lol.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 18th, '19, 13:04

So off the top of my head having just watched it-I kinda fastforwarded a bit here and there...just because I didn't wanna see Lacey and Becky again and McIntyre and Shane and McIntyre again saying "ROME-MEN!" , but...there was actually a small bit of change.

One of the biggest things of note was it looks like Heath Slater v McIntyre is on the rise...

More later....my workout is coming and the pre workout is kicking in and I just don't feel like typing it up now all of a sudden.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 18th, '19, 19:34

KILLdozer wrote: Jun 18th, '19, 12:53 I just find it somewhat humorously ironic that the one show you missed in a while had the main event of Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins lol.
It only went eight minutes and it was a tag champ doing a job for no reason, and they wasted what should have theoretically been a huge PPV main event to "build Rollins up" for an opponent everyone already thinks is way beneath him.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 18th, '19, 21:08

Big Red Machine wrote: Jun 18th, '19, 19:34
KILLdozer wrote: Jun 18th, '19, 12:53 I just find it somewhat humorously ironic that the one show you missed in a while had the main event of Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins lol.
It only went eight minutes and it was a tag champ doing a job for no reason, and they wasted what should have theoretically been a huge PPV main event to "build Rollins up" for an opponent everyone already thinks is way beneath him.
Corbin is not THE WORST...he would be effective in an upper-midcard foil role simply as annoying thorn for the faces on the rise...but for THE LOVE OF PETE....get him out of the main event!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 19th, '19, 15:57

Richochet defeated...Lashley, Strowman, Miz, and Cesaro in a five way to face to Joe at ...Jumping Grounds? Walking Grounds?...

He dove on after the match. At this point I'm tired of hearing Richochet's theme. Don't like it. I'm gonna add now that I'm not completely out of bed yet...just a disclaimer lol.

Bliss and Nikki Cross lost v the Iconics for the tag titles...because Cross is weak-minded and so easily manipulated and "Bailey is such a fake jerk". Bliss gave Cross some sort of gift before the match. I don't exactly remember what...but you know..."great friends and Bailey sucks Hahahaha".

Bailey was at ringside during their match and they blamed her for the loss "Nikki's first title match in WWE.." She said "Bailey just crushed her dreams, and now she sees what Bliss is talking about." She will be in her corner at...Sliding Grounds?

The best way this could turn out is if somehow someway someone ACTUALLY got this grand master plan to showcase this...

To bring out the REAL NIKKI CROSS from NXT...slowly but surely.

Heath Slater asked for a raise from Shane McMahon...because he has kids...Shane started off respectfully then said no and get out. McIntyre said he's known him forever and wants to help...he pulled out money then dropped it...and kicked his ass when Slater went to pick it...the Revival and Shane had to stop McIntyre...

Then The Revival took all of the dropped money...Hahahaha.

McIntyre v Slater is an interesting possibility, provided, and only if, Slater doesn't get run over and they actually do something with him.

Reigns eventually of course, kicked everyone's ass in Shane McMahon's "VIP area", which I didn't see because I skipped over that.

Don't need nor want to see that once more. Once McIntyre started the segment off saying "ROME-MEN!", I jumped ahead immediately.

Still no guest referee...Seth Rollins laid out everyone with a chair who tried. I guess this served as build somewhat...which actually links together the next piece and an idea I have....

Keep in mind none of this is exact correct order from top to bottom as I'm doing this from memory.

Not sure where to begin this week on The Firefly Funhouse: The theme of the week was "Fear is power." Fear is also "power in the Firefly Funhouse". He talked some funny stuff about liars and eventually went very dark and spoke about "follow the leader"...we then got a big screen effect with "pull up your pants do the muscleman dance" being repeated in SEVERAL DIFFERENT musical styles...He also said "join us", and everyone else repeated him in a very strange monotonous tone...before The Fiend appeared in the screen effect before....suddenly disappearing from the Funhouse...and the room was empty.

That was it. This DID NOT end with the usual song after either....

That said...none other than Bray Wyatt will be your referee for the title match Sunday.

No one else wants to...plus what better way to get him all the way out there right from the start? We may not or may not see The Fiend as well...

The main event started off with Rowan causing a DQ...then all kinds of brawling from pretty much everyone involved in...Leaping Grounds...? Then the ringside area was cleared and the match was restarted...Rollins eventually won and then Corbin showed up with a chair and laid him out because...."main event heel Hahahaha!"

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 25th, '19, 13:11

Yeah not doing that again lol.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 25th, '19, 18:35

KILLdozer wrote: Jun 25th, '19, 13:11 Yeah not doing that again lol.
I've started to watch this week's show. Hope to have the review up tonight.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation