Lots of Random WWE News Tidbits

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Lots of Random WWE News Tidbits

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 24th, '19, 22:23

Source: www.F4WOnline.com

Additional notes by Joseph Currier

SmackDown tonight takes place at the Chase Center in San Francisco, California. The featured storyline involves Roman Reigns intending to “clear the air” with Daniel Bryan following an attack on both of them by Erik Rowan and Luke Harper. Kofi Kingston will also take part in a sit-down interview to talk about his upcoming title match against Brock Lesnar. Shane McMahon has invited Kevin Owens to the show so they can settle their lawsuit, and Carmella will team with Charlotte Flair to take on Bayley & Sasha Banks.
205 Live will feature the show debut of Danny Burch, as he will team with Oney Lorcan to battle Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak & Tony Nese. Humberto Carrillo will also face his cousin Angel Garza in singles action.
Mike Johnson of PWInsider is reporting that 205 Live may be moving to Friday nights starting next week. That way, the show would continue to air live following SmackDown. It was also noted in the report that the series is now in the hands of the NXT creative team.
Last night’s dark match featured Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair defeating Sasha Banks & Bayley.
Mickie James was part of the commentary team for last night’s Main Event tapings. James underwent surgery for a torn ACL in July.
Progressive will be the presenting sponsor of Friday Night SmackDown on FOX.
Carmella is the current 24/7 Champion after pinning R-Truth to win the title last night.
Baron Corbin is now being referred to as King Corbin on the WWE website.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Serujuunin

Re: Lots of Random WWE News Tidbits

Post by Serujuunin » Sep 25th, '19, 15:55

I'm not sure if it's in here or not, but for anyone who is interested or to whom it's relevant, NXT is airing on the same channel as Smackdown up here in Canada in the time slot just before it on Fridays, as of October 4th.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Sep 25th, '19, 16:33

Serujuunin wrote: Sep 25th, '19, 15:55 I'm not sure if it's in here or not, but for anyone who is interested or to whom it's relevant, NXT is airing on the same channel as Smackdown up here in Canada in the time slot just before it on Fridays, as of October 4th.
I saw that and thought immediately of you! I almost made a post about it.

From what I gather, it'll be a one hour condensed version like they do for Raw on Hulu.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Sep 25th, '19, 18:21

Bob-O wrote: Sep 25th, '19, 16:33
Serujuunin wrote: Sep 25th, '19, 15:55 I'm not sure if it's in here or not, but for anyone who is interested or to whom it's relevant, NXT is airing on the same channel as Smackdown up here in Canada in the time slot just before it on Fridays, as of October 4th.
I saw that and thought immediately of you! I almost made a post about it.

From what I gather, it'll be a one hour condensed version like they do for Raw on Hulu.
Oh boo. I will probably still watch it on the Network though. BUT I can get my mom to watch it now instead of having to cherry pick matches, and she can learn who people are. Trying to explain the Velveteen Dream to her is an ongoing project...

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Sep 26th, '19, 08:27

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 24th, '19, 22:23 Baron Corbin is now being referred to as King Corbin on the WWE website.
Is it finally time to bring back the old Jerry Lawler "Burger King" chants? I'd love to see Baron get irrationally pissed at that.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Sep 29th, '19, 11:00

Lesser news, @killdozer and whoever else this may concern, Hulu has moved Smackdown and it's archive to Hulu Live.

Neat service, but $45/mo is a no-go from me. I'll have to dust off my eye patch and figure out another way...