A definitive list of everyone who's been accused of sexual assault so far.

Tell it to the world!!
NWK2000

A definitive list of everyone who's been accused of sexual assault so far.

Post by NWK2000 » Jun 19th, '20, 11:51

Gonna post the pastebin so people can just check that out at their leisure as it updates. It's almost exclusively UK guys with a few American exceptions
https://pastebin.com/YrtgSDAy?fbclid=Iw ... xe-Kg3g0wE
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

Big Red Machine

Re: A definitive list of everyone who's been accused of sexual assault so far.

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 19th, '20, 12:59

Wow... I'm not even sure what some of the accusations on this list mean. "Lovebombing?"

Also, how has Velveteen Dream's name stayed off this list?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 19th, '20, 13:21

Okay... that Marty Scurll allegation reads like one of those made-up sleaze-thread stories. A promoter was short on money and offered Marty sex with an underage girl (both Marty and the promoter knowing she was underage) in lieu of payment and Marty said yes? That reads WAY too much like something made up, especially in comparison with all of the other stories in the links.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Jun 19th, '20, 13:39

Big Red Machine wrote: Jun 19th, '20, 12:59 Wow... I'm not even sure what some of the accusations on this list mean. "Lovebombing?"

Also, how has Velveteen Dream's name stayed off this list?
Lovebombing is thje use excessive affection for the purpose of manipulating someone.

Updates in the Dream case are scant, but this could be for any number of things, likely that it's still being investigated with no major developments. A lot of these seem to be dependent on individual victims coming forward as well, and the guardians of the victims in the Dream case may be staying silent to avoid jeopardizing legal proceedings.

Jim Cornette is being implicated because a lot of this appeared to happen under his leadership in OVW, and as Stacy and Jim were seeing each other at the time, he was complicit at best and actively encouraging arranging these things by flexing his power in the company at worst.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 19th, '20, 13:53

Reading through a lot of these, I think there needs to be a separation between cases like Samantha Heights ("mere" bullying... assuming Samantha's version of the story isn't true) and Jimmy Havoc (clearly an emotionally disturbed person being emotionally abusive, and punching a fan because he was drunk), with the actual cases of sexual assault, grooming, etc. All are bad, but there is a different level of bad with physical abuse than there is with just being a bad person, and I don't think it's fair to lump them in as sexual abusers.

Starr's response seemed very heartfelt... but at the same time, the dude acknowledges himself to be a skilled liar who wouldn't hesitate to lie for his own ends, so I'm not sure how seriously you can take his apology seriously without him having a chance to demonstrate that he has changed... but, of course, it's understandable for people to want to not give him the chance.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Jun 19th, '20, 14:04

[tweet][/tweet]

Add Tatanka to the list.

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Jun 19th, '20, 14:07

Big Red Machine wrote: Jun 19th, '20, 13:53 Reading through a lot of these, I think there needs to be a separation between cases like Samantha Heights ("mere" bullying... assuming Samantha's version of the story isn't true) and Jimmy Havoc (clearly an emotionally disturbed person being emotionally abusive, and punching a fan because he was drunk), with the actual cases of sexual assault, grooming, etc. All are bad, but there is a different level of bad with physical abuse than there is with just being a bad person, and I don't think it's fair to lump them in as sexual abusers.

Starr's response seemed very heartfelt... but at the same time, the dude acknowledges himself to be a skilled liar who wouldn't hesitate to lie for his own ends, so I'm not sure how seriously you can take his apology seriously without him having a chance to demonstrate that he has changed... but, of course, it's understandable for people to want to not give him the chance.
This is only my opinion. don't trust him at all. He strikes me as the kind of guy where everything that comes out of his mouth is either for internet clout or a power grab (the pro wrestling union shit particularly is the most disingenuous sounding series of rants I've ever heard) I get the same vibe from Joey Ryan whenever he comes out with a politically correct diatribe, but to a much lesser extent.
Last edited by NWK2000 on Jun 19th, '20, 14:08, edited 1 time in total.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 19th, '20, 14:08

One clear takeaway I'm getting from this is that people under 18 shouldn't be allowed to train. The potential for abuse is too high.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Jun 19th, '20, 14:16

Big Red Machine wrote: Jun 19th, '20, 14:08 One clear takeaway I'm getting from this is that people under 18 shouldn't be allowed to train. The potential for abuse is too high.
I know some schools won't take minors, but yes, that does need to be the industry standard.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 19th, '20, 14:33

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/06/19 ... s-accuser/

Riddle denies the allegations and says Candy has been stalking/harassing him for years. Riddle's wife confirmed a story that they almost took out a restraining order on her.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jun 19th, '20, 15:00

Big Red Machine wrote: Jun 19th, '20, 13:53 Reading through a lot of these, I think there needs to be a separation between cases like Samantha Heights ("mere" bullying... assuming Samantha's version of the story isn't true) and Jimmy Havoc (clearly an emotionally disturbed person being emotionally abusive, and punching a fan because he was drunk), with the actual cases of sexual assault, grooming, etc. All are bad, but there is a different level of bad with physical abuse than there is with just being a bad person, and I don't think it's fair to lump them in as sexual abusers.

indeed, all stories vary a lot, it's a consequence of these mass outings coming out together. It's important that we read them full and that they're properly labeled, and properly reported on, and we can't just toss them all up on a pool and judge them together.

this is from that page NWK shared
Will Ospreay, Bea Priestly and Scott Wainwright
TW: rape, rape apologists, gaslighting, emotional abuse
Sensationalist as people are with news, and not excusing Ospreay's managing of the situation, but this make it seem like Will Ospreay raped a person, completely failing to expose that it's Scott doing the act here. Dirt sheets are now gonna report on Ospreay for the clicks. It's like with Elgin, no one remembers the name of the rapist, but everyone talks trash of Elgin.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jun 19th, '20, 15:04

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 19th, '20, 15:13

cero2k wrote: Jun 19th, '20, 15:00

indeed, all stories vary a lot, it's a consequence of these mass outings coming out together. It's important that we read them full and that they're properly labeled, and properly reported on, and we can't just toss them all up on a pool and judge them together.

this is from that page NWK shared
Will Ospreay, Bea Priestly and Scott Wainwright
TW: rape, rape apologists, gaslighting, emotional abuse
Sensationalist as people are with news, and not excusing Ospreay's managing of the situation, but this make it seem like Will Ospreay raped a person, completely failing to expose that it's Scott doing the act here. Dirt sheets are now gonna report on Ospreay for the clicks. It's like with Elgin, no one remembers the name of the rapist, but everyone talks trash of Elgin.
1. On the Elgin thing- Sean Orleans. The same woman also later made accusations about Elgin. She also turned out to be quite crazy and was exposed as having lied about several things, so I'm not even certain it's fair to paint Orleans as a rapist, either.

2. In the Ospreay/Bea case, I can completely understand where they're coming from if in their minds it was a he-said/she-said and they're choosing to believe their friend. Blackballing someone is a little much, though.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jun 19th, '20, 15:16

Matt Riddle’s Wife: Yeah that is NOT true. She is seriously a psycho obsessed person. So much to the point where we almost got a restraining order against her last year and Matt had to change her number twice.

Thelone

Post by Thelone » Jun 19th, '20, 15:25

Quite a few of these seem to be "random made a vague comment about what X allegedly did years ago" or from some new anonymous Twitter account. Kinda reminds me of the whole Blanchard thing a few months ago when the first one to come out was someone who, at best, had second hand info on what happened.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 19th, '20, 15:54

Thelone wrote: Jun 19th, '20, 15:25 Quite a few of these seem to be "random made a vague comment about what X allegedly did years ago" or from some new anonymous Twitter account. Kinda reminds me of the whole Blanchard thing a few months ago when the first one to come out was someone who, at best, had second hand info on what happened.
In the case of Tessa (and some of these) the alleged victim did come out and identify herself, though.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Thelone

Post by Thelone » Jun 19th, '20, 16:20

Probably should have been clearer : I'm way more likely to believe someone who actually comes out and say "X did [Insert horrible thing] to me months ago" than some random third/46567th party.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jun 19th, '20, 16:25

Thelone wrote: Jun 19th, '20, 16:20 Probably should have been clearer : I'm way more likely to believe someone who actually comes out and say "X did [Insert horrible thing] to me months ago" than some random third/46567th party.
sometimes the victims need that little help to come out with their stories, I just REALLY REALLY hope that the victims give consent to those people posting for them.

Thelone

Post by Thelone » Jun 19th, '20, 18:26

Gallagher is the first one to be dumped out. I imagine this is the end for NXT UK as well with so many guys accused.

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Jun 19th, '20, 19:34

Update on Velveteen [tweet][/tweet]