Velveteen Dream involved in car accident, released from hospital

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Velveteen Dream involved in car accident, released from hospital

Post by cero2k » Jun 27th, '20, 08:34

source: https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/velv ... tal-314271

Velveteen Dream has been released from the hospital following a car accident.

Further details about the accident haven't been revealed. Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful was first to report the news, saying Dream (real name Patrick Clark, 24) was released from the hospital on June 26. Dave Meltzer has since confirmed this report.

The news comes as new accounts of sexual misconduct allegations have surfaced involving Velveteen Dream and underage minors during the #SpeakingOut movement. Neither Dream nor WWE have commented on the allegations. Dream didn't appear on this week's episode of NXT, though he was included in the commercial that aired for NXT's Great American Bash.

Dream was previously accused of inappropriate behavior on social media with an underage fan back in April. He issued a statement then denying that allegation: "A private photo of mine was shared without my consent or knowledge and I am working with a third party to look into this matter."

Dream was last seen on television in an interview that aired on the June 17 episode of NXT. At TakeOver: In Your House earlier this month, he unsuccessfully challenged for Adam Cole's NXT Championship in a Backlot Brawl.