Three new recruits join WWE Performance Center

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Three new recruits join WWE Performance Center

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 2nd, '21, 00:10

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/thre ... ter-345786

By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Jul 1, 2021 4:19 pm

Three new signees have reported to the WWE Performance Center.

WWE announced today that three recruits from Asia have signed with the company and joined the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. The recruits are Feicheng Wang, Sean Tan, and Jie Yin.

WWE noted that Wang, who is from China, stands 6-foot-2 and weighs 242 pounds. He was trained by former Performance Center coach Hartley Jackson and MMA fighter/pro wrestler Alexander Otsuka.

Tan is from Singapore and has used the in-ring name Trexxus. He's a former Singapore Pro Wrestling Southeast Asia Champion.

Yin "is a Chinese athlete who brings experience in CrossFit to the PC." WWE wrote that, in addition to being a champion indoor rower, she placed second in the CrossFit China Open and competed in the Asia CrossFit Championship.

This is the first group of recruits to join the Performance Center since WWE announced in April that Sarray (formerly known as Sareee), Sanjana George, Jennifer Michell Cantu Iglesias, Hideki Suzuki, Grayson Waller (formerly known as Matty Wahlberg), and Steph De Lander had signed with the company. February also saw a new group of signees join the Performance Center.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Earth Child

Re: Three new recruits join WWE Performance Center

Post by Earth Child » Jul 4th, '21, 20:58

I think I know how BritWrestling felt a few years ago when they got pillaged. I already miss Matty Wahlberg and Steph De Lander. I just hope they don’t get crapped on.
And I’m going to be super sad when all the Aussie talent who came home during the pandemic and wrestled here, go back overseas!

Ok whinge over....

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jul 4th, '21, 21:26

Earth Child wrote: Jul 4th, '21, 20:58 I think I know how BritWrestling felt a few years ago when they got pillaged. I already miss Matty Wahlberg and Steph De Lander. I just hope they don’t get crapped on.
And I’m going to be super sad when all the Aussie talent who came home during the pandemic and wrestled here, go back overseas!

Ok whinge over....
I'm guessing it's a matter of time for Eagles to go to NJPW full time. I wonder if they're still interested in Aussie Open.

I also don't even know if Slex and Brookes are still under contract with ROH

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Jul 4th, '21, 21:31

cero2k wrote: Jul 4th, '21, 21:26
Earth Child wrote: Jul 4th, '21, 20:58 I think I know how BritWrestling felt a few years ago when they got pillaged. I already miss Matty Wahlberg and Steph De Lander. I just hope they don’t get crapped on.

Ok whinge over....
I'm guessing it's a matter of time for Eagles to go to NJPW full time. I wonder if they're still interested in Aussie Open.

Rubbing salt in the wound there, Cero.

Aussie open are going back to Progress for sure. They’ve been announced for their August show.
Going by Eagles Twitter, he is itching to go back to Japan. Charli Evans is also keen to go back to Britain....

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 4th, '21, 21:34

cero2k wrote: Jul 4th, '21, 21:26

Ok whinge over....

I assume Slex still is. Not sure about Adam Brooks.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jul 4th, '21, 21:36

Earth Child wrote: Jul 4th, '21, 21:31

Rubbing salt in the wound there, Cero.

Aussie open are going back to Progress for sure. They’ve been announced for their August show.
Going by Eagles Twitter, he is itching to go back to Japan. Charli Evans is also keen to go back to Britain....
I'll tell you what, you can keep Mikey Nicholls

Charli Evans is also hungry to get in a fight with Eddie Kingston, which makes me wonder if AEW would try to look into some of them.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 4th, '21, 21:39

Earth Child wrote: Jul 4th, '21, 21:31
Going by Eagles Twitter, he is itching to go back to Japan.
So what you're saying is that you'll just be left with Madison, the lesser of two Eagles?

Okay. Okay. Stop throwing tomatoes. I'll get off the stage now.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Jul 4th, '21, 21:52

cero2k wrote: Jul 4th, '21, 21:36 I'll tell you what, you can keep Mikey Nicholls

Charli Evans is also hungry to get in a fight with Eddie Kingston, which makes me wonder if AEW would try to look into some of them.
:(

I’d watch Charli beat up Kingston. She’s a boss.
Big Red Machine wrote: Jul 4th, '21, 21:39 [quote="Earth Child" post_id=121766 time=<a href="tel:1625455876">1625455876</a> user_id=71]

Going by Eagles Twitter, he is itching to go back to Japan.
So what you're saying is that you'll just be left with Madison, the lesser of two Eagles?

Okay. Okay. Stop throwing tomatoes. I'll get off the stage now.

[/quote]

This made me lol so you’re spared the tomatoes :D