MY Wrestlemania 27 card....

Tell it to the world!!
badnewzxl

MY Wrestlemania 27 card....

Post by badnewzxl » Dec 29th, '10, 00:19

If I could book Mania this year, here's the card:

Edge v. Orton (WWE/World Title Unification)

*Lesnar v. Taker (It'd be awesome, but both guys are HUGE variables. Who would face the other if one could do the show and the other not? I could see Orton going up against either guy and Edge going up against Taker again)

Cena v. Punk (Street Fight)

Sheamus v. HHH (King of Kings title)

Wade Barrett v. Nexus (Gauntlet)

Beth v. Natalya (Divas title)

Miz v. Morrison (2 out of 3 falls)

Bryan v. Ziggler v. Del Rio v. Kofi v. Bourne v. Tyson Kid (US/IC unification scramble challenge)

Alex & Vladimir Koslov v. Santino & Ezekiel Jackson v. DiBiase & Rhodes v. the Usos (Tag titles)

Kane tombstones Pete Rose, David Arquette, Mike Adamele, and Vickie Guerrero (a bit of a stretch, but we all have dreams)

Earth Child

Re: MY Wrestlemania 27 card....

Post by Earth Child » Dec 29th, '10, 05:33

Who would you have win each match?

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Dec 29th, '10, 07:03

No MITB? Or, is that the itch you're scratching with the US/IC Title Scramble?

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 29th, '10, 10:59

Edge v. Orton (WWE/World Title Unification) NICE!!

*Lesnar v. Taker (It'd be awesome, but both guys are HUGE variables. Who would face the other if one could do the show and the other not? I could see Orton going up against either guy and Edge going up against Taker again) NICE!!

Cena v. Punk (Street Fight) PERFECT!!

Sheamus v. HHH (King of Kings title) NICE!!

Wade Barrett v. Nexus (Gauntlet) AWESOME!!!!!

Beth v. Natalya (Divas title) I would propose to include McCool and make it 3-way

Miz v. Morrison (2 out of 3 falls) NICE!!

Bryan v. Ziggler v. Del Rio v. Kofi v. Bourne v. Tyson Kid (US/IC unification scramble challenge) I'm not sure about this one, I looks nice, but I think del Rio and Dragon would be better on a single match themselves. maybe add Christian into the this scramble match

Alex & Vladimir Koslov v. Santino & Ezekiel Jackson v. DiBiase & Rhodes v. the Usos (Tag titles) Sounds good

Kane tombstones Pete Rose, David Arquette, Mike Adamele, and Vickie Guerrero, and Micheal Cole (a bit of a stretch, but we all have dreams) Sure, why not.

Thanks for not including Mysterio and Show :D

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Dec 29th, '10, 13:23

Earth Child wrote:Who would you have win each match?
I'd prolly have Edge beat Orton with some help from Christian to set up a feud where Orton would eventually get the title.

I'd book Lesnar to beat Taker; go ahead and end the streak, get Lesnar some momentum to have a run at the title after Orton wins it.

Cena would win the streetfight, but Barrett would come in and attack Cena post match, joining forces with Punk.

Sheamus would go over HHH in a brutal match that would put HHH "out" again.

Nattie would retain her title in prolly the best WWE Women's match EVER! (These two can do it easy)

Morrison would go over Miz after miscommunication between Miz & Riley; post match Morrison would make a fool of the two.

Del Rio would win the US/IC match by making Kofi tap; this would lead to a three way feud between Kofi, Dragon, and Del Rio with Dragon blaming Kofi for the loss of his title and wanting to go after Del Rio for the belt itself. Tyson & Bourne could begin a feud out of this; while Ziggler would begin problems that would eventually end his relationship with Vickie.

the Koslovs would win the tag titles; DiBiase & Rhodes would be eliminated first when DiBiase is distracted by Maryse and Cody fighting over the Million Dollar belt; the Usos would be eliminated by Zeke; then Santino would be double crossed by Tamina, sour that her man's partner pinned her boys.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Dec 29th, '10, 16:09

cero2k wrote:Edge v. Orton (WWE/World Title Unification) NICE!!

*Lesnar v. Taker (It'd be awesome, but both guys are HUGE variables. Who would face the other if one could do the show and the other not? I could see Orton going up against either guy and Edge going up against Taker again) NICE!!

Cena v. Punk (Street Fight) PERFECT!!

Sheamus v. HHH (King of Kings title) NICE!!

Wade Barrett v. Nexus (Gauntlet) AWESOME!!!!!

Beth v. Natalya (Divas title) I would propose to include McCool and make it 3-way

Miz v. Morrison (2 out of 3 falls) NICE!!

Bryan v. Ziggler v. Del Rio v. Kofi v. Bourne v. Tyson Kid (US/IC unification scramble challenge) I'm not sure about this one, I looks nice, but I think del Rio and Dragon would be better on a single match themselves. maybe add Christian into the this scramble match

Alex & Vladimir Koslov v. Santino & Ezekiel Jackson v. DiBiase & Rhodes v. the Usos (Tag titles) Sounds good

Kane tombstones Pete Rose, David Arquette, Mike Adamele, and Vickie Guerrero, and Micheal Cole (a bit of a stretch, but we all have dreams) Sure, why not.

Thanks for not including Mysterio and Show :D
I agree with all of this.

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Dec 29th, '10, 22:30

Why unify all the belts?
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Dec 30th, '10, 00:50

yourcrapsweak wrote:Why unify all the belts?
bc I want to end all this separate brands/rosters crap. If they're gonna have ppv's less than a month a part they need a lot more to go on to build these feuds. Back when there was just one roster, feuds had adequate points of escalation AND a lot of guys not involved in angles got chances to be on tv. I want it to return to that, plus just look at the roster pages on WWE.com. SD!'s roster is almost half of RAW's (esp now that MVP and Kaval are gone). They need to drop all the Diva dead weight and just keep Nattie, Beth, LayCool, Gail, Eve, Kelly, the Bellas, Melina, Alicia, and maybe one or two more and that's it. Plus, there are only about 50 guys on RAW & SD! Roster combined and a LOT of them are injured (Taker, Christian, Truth, etc) and a LOT of them should be cut anyway (Young, Tarver, JTG, etc). I'd widle the roster down to about forty of the guys they have currently listed on the site, then add six to ten more guys (Black, Koslov, etc) and keep the roster at around 50

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Dec 30th, '10, 04:52

Would you keep the two shows though?

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Dec 30th, '10, 10:57

Earth Child wrote:Would you keep the two shows though?
of course; just have one roster though. I'd keep Superstars, too so the guys who aren't involved in storylines can have tv time. It'd be just like it was before the drafts....