Undertaker & Triple H Settle Differences Over Xbox

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
Lynas
Future Endeavored

Undertaker & Triple H Settle Differences Over Xbox

Post by Lynas » Mar 10th, '11, 03:13

Stamford, CT – WWE officials were surprised to learn late Tuesday night that their planned Wrestlemania match between Undertaker and Triple H had been called off. It was not nagging injuries plaguing both men that cancelled the match, but instead it was Undertaker calling WWE Headquarters and informing them that he no longer had a problem with Triple H. According to the Undertaker, the two said they could not wait until the Pay Per View, and decided to settle their feud over Xbox Live.

“Nah, it’s all good now,” The Undertaker told us. “Hunter and I, we had our issues, I told him I was going to destroy him, and that’s exactly what I did. He learned his lesson, and he will never fight me in another game of 'Halo: ODST again'.”

The two superstars were not planning on having their match early, but after some heated exchanges over Xbox live messaging, the two felt it was inevitable.

Triple H (Xbox Gamer Tag “CockMidgetSuckIt”) signed on to Xbox Live Tuesday night playing a game of Banjo-Kazooie, when The Undertaker (Xbox Gamer Tag “The_Real_Undertaker874”) signed on to play "Gears of War". As soon as Undertaker signed on though, Triple H started taunting him by sending some provoking messages.

We were able to an exclusive look at their exchange:

“U/me at Mania, SUCK IT... LOL!!!” read the first message from Hunter.
“Playing Gears, leave me alone” replied Taker.
“Got to words 4 ya Taker... SUCK IT! Lol!!!!! Messaged Hunter.
“Yeah, heard that one before Hunter. Go away.” Messaged Taker

After taking 35 minutes to come up with a joke, Hunter replied back:
“Undertaker? More like CockTaker ROTFLMAO!”
“That’s it, u and me now in Halo! I’m putting the streak on the line!” Messaged Taker

What ensued was a one on one, no weapons barred match, that observer Michelle McCool described as a “5-Star Classic.”

“Wow, he really worked him over.” McCool said. “I can’t believe it. I thought there'd be some game rust, but he was amazing. Triple H kept trying to hide around corners and use sticky grenades, but Undertaker just no sold them.”

The match did not go down without some controversy though, after a mysterious player with GamerTag “HBK_DX” entered the match and joined Hunter’s side to double team Taker. The player had to quickly leave though, when he could be heard saying over his headset that his wife had just finished making dinner, and that he was “sorry Hunter”.

After hours of playing, Hunter admitted defeat around 3 a.m. after losing 47 straight matches. Both men agreed that there was no longer a reason to fight at Wrestlemania, and that someday they should maybe even team up in a game of Halo.

"He's still the man", Triple H said. "I gave it my best shot. I can still beat any mid-carder though, Sheamus and I are going to play later, what a loser."

WWE officials are now searching for a new opponent for Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and are believed to be looking into contacting Sting to face him in a dream match game of “Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2” for the show.

Rabid619

Re: Undertaker & Triple H Settle Differences Over Xbox

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 10th, '11, 08:09

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =))