Global Entertainment

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.

WWE into Global Entertainment

Sickening
17%
Can't Blame Them
83%

Total votes: 6

yourcrapsweak

Global Entertainment

Post by yourcrapsweak » Apr 17th, '11, 13:18

Do you find WWE's new expansion into "global entertainment" sickening, or can you not blame them?

Note that "sickening" is just an umbrella term for you don't agree with it.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Chris Everlast

Re: Global Entertainment

Post by Chris Everlast » Apr 17th, '11, 13:28

I voted ''Can't blame them''.

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Apr 17th, '11, 14:07

The thing is, WWE can't just stay the same forever, otherwise people get bored, and people go away. The other thing is that unless they venture out into other areas until they find something that works, they're gonna start making a loss. Sure, they need to focus on their booking etc, but the kids don't care. They just wanna see the face beat up the heel, so it's not gonna affect them as much if they have lower than average wrestling and lower than average booking, because they've said it themselves, they aren't just a wrestling company any more.

We can all bitch and complain that WWE is changing, but the fact is most of us aren't gonna stop watching because of it. So for a change, why not support WWE in whatever direction they want to head towards? That's what I'll be doing.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 17th, '11, 17:05

I'm not voting because I don't fall into either category. There is definitely a firm middle ground between "hate it" and "think they should do it." That category is people who don't care what they call it. It's still wrestling.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3