Im calling it now

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
Y2J
Future Endeavored

Im calling it now

Post by Y2J » Jan 2nd, '11, 02:08

Awesome Kong will debut at the Royal Rumble as the 30th entry and clean house eliminating everybody. She will then come out the next night on Raw and challenge Natalya to a match for the Divas Championship at Wrestlemania!

Serujuunin

Re: Im calling it now

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 2nd, '11, 02:09

Brave.

But if any woman can do it, it's Kong.

BrettBirnberg
Future Endeavored

Post by BrettBirnberg » Jan 2nd, '11, 02:21

I just can't even fathom the thought of having Kong win it. Not because she is female, because it would be WAY to much of a shock. Only a few times has a woman been in the Rumble, and they still haven't gotten far, so I don't understand why they would just debut Kong and let her pick apart of some of WWE's best. She definitely is more dominant in size then Phoenix, or Chyna, but what if she was in there with Big Show? Or Kane? Or Undertaker? Though I would mark out, I would rather have it for someone who has really needed it, bad. Christian. I read how they were gonna plan something with him 2009 and winning the Rumble, but it was leaked out and they scrapped it, so they need to let him get his title shot....by winning WWE Royal Rumble 2011.

Y2J
Future Endeavored

Post by Y2J » Jan 2nd, '11, 02:44

I think it's about time the royal rumble winner challenged someone who wasn't the WWE or World Heavyweight Champion for once. Normally I'd be against a diva winning the rumble, but this is Awesome Kong! She ain't no diva. Besides it would be refreshing to see somebody like Kong win it. Usually it's very obvious who is going to win, at the very least you know it's going to come down to a select group of people(the main eventers). Everybody else is just considered filler in a match like this. Now imagine if my prediction came to fruition and she came out and destroyed everybody? Not only would it be beleivable, it would be one of the best debuts of all time. It doesn't take anything away from the other competitors because getting beat by a giant is understandable even if it's a woman. As for what you said about Christian. It's not like winning the Rumble is the only way to compete for the title. If WWE creative can actually be creative then I'm sure they could setup an Edge/Christian feud upon his return.

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Jan 2nd, '11, 07:38

As cool as this sounds. I don't think it would happen. WWE is just too damn backwards.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 2nd, '11, 11:42

Remember, they're DIVAS not WRESTLERS
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

BrettBirnberg
Future Endeavored

Post by BrettBirnberg » Jan 2nd, '11, 13:10

Y2J, you have good points. Though she isn't a diva, that is what WWE has as their female wrestlers. She really wouldn't fit well as a "diva" more than she would "wrestler". I'd personally love to see Kong come out and take out a bunch of guys, but not win it. Only to make it like she can prove that she can take them out, but still come up short against the bigger male competitors.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 2nd, '11, 13:43

Y2J wrote: but this is Awesome Kong! She ain't no diva.
not until she gets her Spring Pictorial Shoot...

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 2nd, '11, 21:14

The Awesome One wrote:
cero2k wrote:
Y2J wrote: but this is Awesome Kong! She ain't no diva.
not until she gets her Spring Pictorial Shoot...
Oh good lord! Don't say that again...EVER!!!!

Awesome Kong isn't a big enough name to all of the children to debut winning the rumble. It would be so stupid. Nobody would of heard of her. Unless....she actually went after the WWE championship! Now that would be awesome! Miz vs Awesome Kong at Mania 27..that I would pay to see.
Not going to happen, simply because even if people have never heard of Kong, they'd take one look at her and go "... Miz is gonna get his a** kicked by a woman." There wouldn't even be a possiblity of him winning against her, because he's just that kind of champion... Weak and incapable (not to say he IS actually incapable, but that's the image he has right now).

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Jan 2nd, '11, 23:11

Yeah but still, the WWE wont have a WOMAN beat up their champion. No matter how big she is

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jan 2nd, '11, 23:34

Earth Child wrote:Yeah but still, the WWE wont have a WOMAN beat up their champion. No matter how big she is
This. They're not educated. They think Joshi is a character in Super Mario Bros.
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 7th, '11, 19:53

its a bad idea for a woman to beat up a man regardless of how big she is it makes the man look weak and i dont kayfab believe kong could beat any man all,,sure shes bigger than women but shes only six feet tall and not fast at all all miz would have to is stay away from her and just outquick which is something someone like morrison could do easily or even rey outquick her and shes done
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 7th, '11, 19:57

example just look at what taylor wilde did

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Jan 7th, '11, 20:07

KILLdozer wrote:example just look at what taylor wilde did
& Gail Kim...

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 7th, '11, 20:16

thats right her too,,,kong isnt all that at all IMO,,just bigger than other women and its not like shes ripped out of her mind or nothin

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Jan 10th, '11, 10:10

Y2J wrote:I think it's about time the royal rumble winner challenged someone who wasn't the WWE or World Heavyweight Champion for once.
So you want the DIVAS title defended in the main event of Wrestlemania? I don't...lol

Y2J
Future Endeavored

Post by Y2J » Jan 10th, '11, 10:17

ECWFlairfan wrote:
Y2J wrote:I think it's about time the royal rumble winner challenged someone who wasn't the WWE or World Heavyweight Champion for once.
So you want the DIVAS title defended in the main event of Wrestlemania? I don't...lol
No, but being in the third last match wouldn't hurt.