Wish Corruptor

Accept the challenge
cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Wish Corruptor

Post by cero2k » Sep 7th, '11, 08:53

757XTra-TesT wrote:
I wish that WWE would give Mark Henry a Title.....that won't end up defunct like 2 years later.
granted, they dress him up as Kharma and give him the divas title.

I wish Otunga and McGuillicutty would become a more legit tag team and regain the titles

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Sep 7th, '11, 19:50

cero2k wrote:I wish Otunga and McGuillicutty would become a more legit tag team and regain the titles
Granted. Then they lose the titles to the returning Dudley Boys, who then take the titles with them when they no show the rest of their dates...

I wish/hope HHH jobs to CM Punk at Night of Champions...

Styles

Post by Styles » Sep 8th, '11, 09:25

ECWFlairfan wrote:
cero2k wrote:I wish Otunga and McGuillicutty would become a more legit tag team and regain the titles
Granted. Then they lose the titles to the returning Dudley Boys, who then take the titles with them when they no show the rest of their dates...

I wish/hope HHH jobs to CM Punk at Night of Champions...
Wish granted. Punk goes over Triple H cleanly, but the WWE Board of Directors vote John Laurinitis into the COO chair and we're forced to put up with him talking for the first 30 minutes of each show.

I wish Beer Money, American Wolves, KoW & WGTT all came to WWE.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Sep 8th, '11, 09:43

Styles wrote:I wish Beer Money, American Wolves, KoW & WGTT all came to WWE.
Granted! They only do dark matches against the divas and when on TV, they job out to the Divas as well.

I wish Immortal would disband permanently.

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Sep 8th, '11, 19:22

Rabid619 wrote:I wish Immortal would disband permanently.
Granted. Jeff Hardy becomes the TNA World champion & we get to look at that God-awful belt for the rest of TNAs existence.

I wish that Laurentis would get laid out by his brother "RW Animal" & lose his job to him.

Styles

Post by Styles » Sep 9th, '11, 02:05

ECWFlairfan wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:I wish Immortal would disband permanently.
Granted. Jeff Hardy becomes the TNA World champion & we get to look at that God-awful belt for the rest of TNAs existence.

I wish that Laurentis would get laid out by his brother "RW Animal" & lose his job to him.
Wish Granted. But Animal adopts a love of employing ex-playboy bunnies & ex-reality TV stars to wrestle on TV.

I wish WWE crowds were as responsive as they were in the 90's.

757XTra-TesT

Post by 757XTra-TesT » Sep 11th, '11, 14:08

Styles wrote:I wish WWE crowds were as responsive as they were in the 90's.
Granted but one fan was so into a sudden Daniel Bryan heel turn that they threw a drink in the ring, causing him to slip and break his neck causing him to be paralysed from the neck down

I wish that John Morrison would finally establish himself as a Main eventer
Overdrive!

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Sep 11th, '11, 15:18

757XTra-TesT wrote:I wish that John Morrison would finally establish himself as a Main eventer
Granted! He headlines the first PPV of the new year in TNA against Joker Sting and loses.

I wish TNA wasn't trying to have Eric Young feud with Scott Baio.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 11th, '11, 15:48

Rabid619 wrote:
Granted! He headlines the first PPV of the new year in TNA against Joker Sting and loses.

granted, they take out Eric Young from the feud and bring in carrot top. Scott Baio feuds with Carrot Top for the TV Title

I wish Mistico would return to WWE

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Sep 11th, '11, 16:44

cero2k wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:

granted, they take out Eric Young from the feud and bring in carrot top. Scott Baio feuds with Carrot Top for the TV Title

I wish Mistico would return to WWE
Granted, they bring him in to feud with Hunico's Sin Cara and have him get squashed in every match after he botches every move.

I wish that the RAW Supershows didn't mean that most of the mid and lower card guys were being forgotten about.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Sep 11th, '11, 17:18

Serujuunin wrote:I wish that the RAW Supershows didn't mean that most of the mid and lower card guys were being forgotten about.
Granted! They job out to Orton in Handicap Matches each week so they get their TV time.

I wish Christian was World Champion instead of Orton.

WrestlingJoker

Post by WrestlingJoker » Sep 11th, '11, 17:39

Rabid619 wrote:I wish Christian was World Champion instead of Orton.
Granted! He loses it in exactly one minute the next week to Doink the Clown.

I wish Kane would return next week.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Sep 11th, '11, 17:51

WrestlingJoker wrote:I wish Kane would return next week.
Granted! He comes back under his Isaac Yankem gimmick and they pretend Kane never existed.

I wish CM Punk was involved in the WWE Title Match at Night of Champions.

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Sep 11th, '11, 19:34

Rabid619 wrote:I wish CM Punk was involved in the WWE Title Match at Night of Champions.
Granted. Punk is involved in the 3-way & Nash gets involved & powerbombs Punk, botching the move & breaking Punk's neck, causing him to leave wrestling forever...

I hope/wish that Nash's release is real & we never hear from him again...

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Sep 23rd, '11, 02:30

ECWFlairfan wrote:I hope/wish that Nash's release is real & we never hear from him again...
Granted: it is real and he goes to ROH where he buries all the dudes there.

I wish Kharma came back now to join Beth and Natalya

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Sep 25th, '11, 19:55

Earth Child wrote:I wish Kharma came back now to join Beth and Natalya
Granted. She jobs every week to all the "Barbies"

I wish CM Punk was still WWE champion & had unified that title with ROH, TNA, & NWA World titles & then spent the rest of his wrestling career defending that unified title all over the world...

Styles

Post by Styles » Sep 26th, '11, 07:47

ECWFlairfan wrote:
Earth Child wrote:I wish Kharma came back now to join Beth and Natalya
Granted. She jobs every week to all the "Barbies"

I wish CM Punk was still WWE champion & had unified that title with ROH, TNA, & NWA World titles & then spent the rest of his wrestling career defending that unified title all over the world...
Granted all the belts are now unified. But CM Punk never chooses to retire so he holds that championship until the day he dies at the tender age of 87.

I Wish Hero & Castagnoli would debut soon and really kick the WWE Tag Team division in the ass, but don't job to any divas, Great Khali or Hornswoggle, have a legitimate injury free wwe career and stay for a long time, but not so long they're old.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Sep 26th, '11, 07:57

Styles wrote:I Wish Hero & Castagnoli would debut soon and really kick the WWE Tag Team division in the a**, but don't job to any divas, Great Khali or Hornswoggle, have a legitimate injury free wwe career and stay for a long time, but not so long they're old.
Granted! They job to Cena at least once a month, sometimes 3 times.

I wish the WWE would realize that they can do a PPV or two without Cena in a title match.

Styles

Post by Styles » Sep 26th, '11, 08:07

Rabid619 wrote:
Styles wrote:I Wish Hero & Castagnoli would debut soon and really kick the WWE Tag Team division in the a**, but don't job to any divas, Great Khali or Hornswoggle, have a legitimate injury free wwe career and stay for a long time, but not so long they're old.
Granted! They job to Cena at least once a month, sometimes 3 times.

I wish the WWE would realize that they can do a PPV or two without Cena in a title match.
Granted, but Cena wins the tag belts by himself calling his new found team Reason & Persuasion. Reason & Persuasion are sock puppets Cena has on his hands...

I wish Sheamus got a top push back the World Championship level.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Sep 26th, '11, 08:10

Styles wrote:I wish Sheamus got a top push back the World Championship level.
Granted! Once he gets back up to that level, he drops Orton back accident due to Ortons too much oil and Orton decides on his own to bury Sheamus.

I wish they didn't stop showing Superstars in the states.