WWE Tables Ladders & Chairs Discussion w/Live Updates!

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
WrestlingJoker

Re: WWE Tables Ladders & Chairs Discussion w/Live Updates!

Post by WrestlingJoker » Dec 18th, '11, 20:51

I loved this PPV, but does anyone else feel like it ended a few minutes too early? It isn't even 9 yet (Granted, it's only like ten til, but still).

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Dec 18th, '11, 20:53

KILLdozer wrote:
Phreak wrote:very awesome match.. Im sure most are glad Punk retained

PPV got off really slow, but hit its stride with Nash/HHH
ah,the WWE championship becoming awesome again wouldnt hurt,but ay he good for steady reigns I suppose

i do like the lengthy reigns, it means the titles are becoming more important then a the "hot potato" effect

I was hoping for the matches to go a little bit longer as seeing it's not even 10 which means it wasnt even a 3 hour show, which even included 3 unbooked matches. but from a mark stand point very very good, I just hope they can keep it up in 2012
_________________________________________________________________________________

Outspoken, Bluntly Honest, Offensive and Politically Incorrect since '79

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Dec 18th, '11, 20:57

That was one fucking good PPV I don't care what anyone says. ryder wins the US title. I'm glad. Zigler that piece of shit is not champion no more. The fat fuck Henry who thinks he the worlds strongest man is no longer World champion good. He is the fatest piece of shit out there. Punk still WWE champion good. The Miz who who thinks he awesome is not just a dumb fuck. and del rio rents cars to come to the ring with the retard makes us think he owns that many cars wow. Any who really good PPV

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '11, 21:00

Dead Man Walking wrote:That was one f***ing good PPV I don't care what anyone says. ryder wins the US title. I'm glad. Zigler that piece of s**t is not champion no more. The fat f**k Henry who thinks he the worlds strongest man is no longer World champion good. He is the fatest piece of s**t out there. Punk still WWE champion good. The Miz who who thinks he awesome is not just a dumb f**k. and del rio rents cars to come to the ring with the retard makes us think he owns that many cars wow. Any who really good PPV
you know,I dont care what anyone says,,your alright you hear me? cuz we have to SOMEONE who doesnt always want the heels to win ,your really a nice balancer out around here cat daddy
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Dec 18th, '11, 21:03

Dead Man Walking wrote:That was one f***ing good PPV I don't care what anyone says. ryder wins the US title. I'm glad. Zigler that piece of s**t is not champion no more. The fat f**k Henry who thinks he the worlds strongest man is no longer World champion good. He is the fatest piece of s**t out there. Punk still WWE champion good. The Miz who who thinks he awesome is not just a dumb f**k. and del rio rents cars to come to the ring with the retard makes us think he owns that many cars wow. Any who really good PPV

(1) Mark Henry is the Worlds Strongest Man, I think he won the Olympic's to become the Worlds Strongest Man

(2)Miz is awesome because he is the best at getting people like you to hate him, there hasnt been someone like him in awhile, so yes He Is Awesome

(3) There is not many wrestler's in the big time that can afford a 6 million dollar car each week, hell I really doubt Flair, Hogan, Hunter, HBK can afford multi-million dollar car's

(4) I Just love how you are so heated about wrestling, it proves to someone like me, whose wrestled and been a fan since i was like 3 years old that wrestlers can still pull in people to get them to hate and love what they do
_________________________________________________________________________________

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Dec 18th, '11, 21:04

shit im scared now

first
Joker and I agree

then Dozer and I

I do believe this is the end of the world

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Dec 18th, '11, 21:05

Great end to the year. Dragon, Punk, Cody, Ryder, Phoenix, and Air Boom as champs.

I fuckin marked out when Dragon cashed in.

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Dec 18th, '11, 21:06

KILLdozer wrote:
you know,I dont care what anyone says,,your alright you hear me? cuz we have to SOMEONE who doesnt always want the heels to win ,your really a nice balancer out around here cat daddy
Dozer, not everyone wants the heels to win all the time, I know I don't. DMW, I still think you're too into it and you get too mixed up with kayfabe and reality, and you really should chill on the language in my opinion, but hey I'm no mod so what do I know?
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Dec 18th, '11, 21:07

KILLdozer wrote:
OK i was thinking of getting what the fuck is wrong with you response to what i said. But you didn't I mean I don't like all heals and I don't like faces either. I'm glad Heary lost the title but hate that the fucking nerd won it. And hate the way he won it. If he was going to win the title tonight they should have had him beat Henry. Not have Big Show be champion for 2 minutes Lose the title. So it was still a good PPV

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Dec 18th, '11, 21:09

Robert Randall wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:
Dozer, not everyone wants the heels to win all the time, I know I don't. DMW, I still think you're too into it and you get too mixed up with kayfabe and reality, and you really should chill on the language in my opinion, but hey I'm no mod so what do I know?

eh Robbie let the pup have fun with it while he still can, he loves it and hates it..

and im sure you were like him at one point and time, I know I was and Im sure everyone on this site and others were or are just like DMW

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '11, 21:10

Robert Randall wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:
oh you know what I meant,cuz there's several of use who are pro heels sometimes,,and maybejust stop sweatin DMW,to each his own,too many folks give that man a hard time cuz hes different

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Dec 18th, '11, 21:12

OK i was thinking of getting what the f**k is wrong with you response to what i said. But you didn't I mean I don't like all heals and I don't like faces either. I'm glad Heary lost the title but hate that the f***ing nerd won it. And hate the way he won it. If he was going to win the title tonight they should have had him beat Henry. Not have Big Show be champion for 2 minutes Lose the title. So it was still a good PPV

because that is the whole point of the MITB pup, to be able to cash it in whenever whereever, Edge did it so did a few others ((I cant name them, cause my memory is shit)) it's what makes wrestling great now days.. and who know's it maybe Show vs Dragon.. another David vs Goliath match which everyone loves

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '11, 21:14

Dead Man Walking wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:
OK i was thinking of getting what the f**k is wrong with you response to what i said. But you didn't I mean I don't like all heals and I don't like faces either. I'm glad Heary lost the title but hate that the f***ing nerd won it. And hate the way he won it. If he was going to win the title tonight they should have had him beat Henry. Not have Big Show be champion for 2 minutes Lose the title. So it was still a good PPV
Yea,Bryan won,dont remind me, 8-| And wait til Rabid sees this...and How is Bryan gonna be champ when he has no tv to study the competion? Something tells me Im gonna be likin the Cole commentary on Bryan more than usual Friday

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '11, 21:15

No turns with Show and Bryan? I figured there would be,ah well probly still to come,

Phreak

Post by Phreak » Dec 18th, '11, 21:17

I figure Bigshow will come out saying he was robbed and he does get a rematch at the title since he was technically the champ

he'll prolly stay the good guy while I see Bryan going bigger heel

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '11, 21:21

Phreak wrote:I figure Bigshow will come out saying he was robbed and he does get a rematch at the title since he was technically the champ

he'll prolly stay the good guy while I see Bryan going bigger heel
Yea,Id say,but its not set in stone cuz face champion equals new heel challengers in storylines,,So We'll see

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Dec 18th, '11, 21:23

Phreak wrote: because that is the whole point of the MITB pup, to be able to cash it in whenever whereever, Edge did it so did a few others ((I cant name them, cause my memory is s**t)) it's what makes wrestling great now days.. and who know's it maybe Show vs Dragon.. another David vs Goliath match which everyone loves
Edge (x2 or 3 ?), Punk (x2), Swagger, Miz, Bryan...
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Dec 18th, '11, 21:25

I hope Dragon does go heel; it'll allow him to come out of his shell and show more depth of character like it did for Punk. I'm really looking forward to this, but I'm not wanting to see him in there with Big Show nor Henry again; get Sheamus in there where he belongs!

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Dec 18th, '11, 22:00

Someone besides Michael Cole called Daniel Bryan a nerd?! :-o

Sure Bryan isn't everyones cup of tea as Dozer has shown and props to you Dozer for sticking to your opinions but i do lol at Daniel Bryan being called a nerd by someone other then like Cole or Miz on TV.

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Dec 18th, '11, 22:17

Robert Randall wrote:
Phreak wrote: because that is the whole point of the MITB pup, to be able to cash it in whenever whereever, Edge did it so did a few others ((I cant name them, cause my memory is s**t)) it's what makes wrestling great now days.. and who know's it maybe Show vs Dragon.. another David vs Goliath match which everyone loves
Edge (x2 or 3 ?), Punk (x2), Swagger, Miz, Bryan...
Edge twice. Punk twice. Swagger. Kane. Miz. Del Rio. Bryan. The only person to ever win MITB and Cash it in for a straight-up match was Rob Van Dam.