What if Eric Bischoff was STILL the General Manager of RAW?

The sky is the limit
womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

What if Eric Bischoff was STILL the General Manager of RAW?

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Dec 26th, '10, 00:24

Hey guys,

5 years ago this month

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon had a Trial for Eric Bischoff and as a result, Eric Bischoff was not only FIRED as General Manager of RAW, but he was FU'd by John Cena and he was TRASHED by Vince McMahon

and as a result, RAW has had no General Manager

They tried it w/different people, but it didn't work

Jonathan Coachman (The Executive Assistant), William Regal, Vickie Guerrero and Bret "The Hitman" Hart

and now, 5 years later, they have a so called Anonymous General Manager that Contacts through E-Mail

Eric Bischoff however was acting GM on RAW in 2006 on the night after Cyber Sunday (Formally Taboo Tuesday) and we saw John Morrison def. Jeff Hardy to become I-C Heavyweight Champion for a 2nd time, but his reign would last only a week

Then we saw Maria being forced to wrestle Umaga, but THANKFULLY, John Cena came out and saved Maria from The Samoan Bulldozer and then, to the fans delight, Cena gave Todd Grisham the FU

Jerry "The King" Lawler was forced to wrestle Chris Masters w/1 hand cuffed to the ring

Mickie James was forced to wrestle Lita w/1 hand tied behind her back

and Ric Flair and Rowdy Roddy Piper defended their titles against Rated-RKO, but Flair & Piper won when DX cameout and took care of Rated-RKO, but @ the end, Eric Bischoff got his head shoved up the backside of the Big Fat Oily Guy known as Big Dick Johnson by DX

and so, I would like to know:

What if Eric Bischoff was STILL the General Manager of Monday Night RAW, especially if it's on USA?

That's the Question!

Please share your thoughts on all of this.

Y2J
Future Endeavored

Re: What if Eric Bischoff was STILL the General Manager of R

Post by Y2J » Dec 26th, '10, 02:22

As good as Eric Bischoff was as the General Manager of Raw, my prediction is that if he still had that position his whole "controversial" shtick would've worn thin by now, in fact long ago. Hell it's already bugging me in TNA.

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Dec 26th, '10, 02:26

...He'd have written a follow up to "Convtroversy created ca$h" clearly the only reason he hasn't is because only WWE would publish him.

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Dec 26th, '10, 12:14

Well let me say this:

I was never a fan of Eric Bischoff as the GM of RAW, but on the flipside of things, @ least it was better than seeing Vince McMahon come out on RAW every single week and plus, if Bischoff was still in the WWE

3 things:

1) RAW wouldn't be the way it is right now

2) TNA would be MUCH better w/o Hogan or Bischoff (of course, I am a TNA Fan)

3) We wouldn't have this so called Anonymous GM and Michael Cole wouldn't come out and read e-mails every single week

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Jan 11th, '11, 10:05

You're right...TNA would be MUCH better... cause Hogan would most likely be in WWE..lol

TNA Impact might be around a 3.0 by now because the show would be a whole lot better...

RAW would most likely still be around 3.0 though...