What is the WWE Revolution about??

All WWE/F Related Reviews and Discussions
cero2k
Site Admin

What is the WWE Revolution about??

Post by cero2k » May 14th, '12, 12:43

[youtube][/youtube]
Revolution is coming.

You’ve no doubt seen the footage on WWE.com — a short, grainy video filled with quick cuts showing scenes of revolution and revolt from different time periods in recorded history, ending with the ominous promise that, "A Revolution is Coming."

The video offers up more questions than answers, however, and the WWE Universe has been set ablaze trying to figure out what - or who - may ignite such a revolution.

It has been a year where the seemingly unthinkable has happened — in a 24-hour span alone, John Cena faced off against The Rock in a Once in a Lifetime Match at WrestleMania, then felt the effects of Brock Lesnar making his shocking (albeit brief) return to a WWE ring. Therefore, the very idea of a revolution is more than enough to shake the foundations of the WWE Universe. It’s no secret that WWE has a long history of soon-to-debut Superstars releasing video teasers as portents of things to come; could this video be signaling the next major force to be reckoned with inside the squared circle?

Or is it a sign of something else entirely? Does the footage lay down the groundwork for a new movement, something that may change the WWE landscape forever? Perhaps the video alludes to a new pay-per-view event, sweeping changes on Raw and SmackDown, or the next great YouTube show.

Though it’s clear from the footage that a revolution is, in fact, headed our way, questions remain: What is this "revolution," and when is it coming? What do you think the video means? Share your thoughts in the comments section below and add your voice to the coming revolution!
What could this Revolution be about???

Big Red Machine

Re: What is the WWE Revolution about??

Post by Big Red Machine » May 14th, '12, 13:02

AGE OF THE FALL!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

RedSon

Post by RedSon » May 15th, '12, 16:00

i'm sure it's gonna be about the network or the new NXT show, i really doubt it will be related to a team or a wrestler
The Man That Gravity Forgot!

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » May 15th, '12, 16:55

I don't know about you guys, but after the RAW replay on Tuesdays and Smackdown on Fridays, we have a show called Aftermath, where the personalities on the network talk wrestling with ex-ref Jimmy Korderas. I was on the Aftermath site today and they were postulating that the WWE Revolution is the Dean Ambrose Revolution...

Shogun Rua

Post by Shogun Rua » May 15th, '12, 22:36

Maybe they'll bring up a bunch of guys from NXT, and then have them come down and beat the sh*t out of everybody for a while, and then have them feud with John Ce... Oh, wait, nevermind.

Seriously though, I hope it has to do with a tag team of some sort.

RedSon

Post by RedSon » May 18th, '12, 19:16

Serujuunin wrote:I don't know about you guys, but after the RAW replay on Tuesdays and Smackdown on Fridays, we have a show called Aftermath, where the personalities on the network talk wrestling with ex-ref Jimmy Korderas. I was on the Aftermath site today and they were postulating that the WWE Revolution is the Dean Ambrose Revolution...
as much as Ambrose is awesome, i kinda doubt he'll create that much buzz to debut.
The Man That Gravity Forgot!

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » May 19th, '12, 00:34

RedSon wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:I don't know about you guys, but after the RAW replay on Tuesdays and Smackdown on Fridays, we have a show called Aftermath, where the personalities on the network talk wrestling with ex-ref Jimmy Korderas. I was on the Aftermath site today and they were postulating that the WWE Revolution is the Dean Ambrose Revolution...
as much as Ambrose is awesome, i kinda doubt he'll create that much buzz to debut.
I don't know about that. There are the people that don't know him and won't really care, but I think a larger portion of the WWE Universe is "smarky" now, and will know who he is, either from FCW or from previous promotions.

If it is Ambrose, it kind of feels like a Y2J-esque debut, only for 2012. :P

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » May 29th, '12, 15:19

Its for WWE 13 :p