BOTB DDT

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.
BOD

BOTB DDT

Post by BOD » Dec 19th, '10, 15:07

I'm not sure if i posted one for DDT. Favorite DDT ever or favorite person to use the DDT as a finisher.

My favorite is none other than Jake The Snake Roberts. I love the way he'd grab there head and drive them down instead of dropping. Also Raven's was always good.

No variations please the original.
11/10/10
BOD & Knockouts95

kirbs2002

Re: BOTB DDT

Post by kirbs2002 » Dec 19th, '10, 15:17

Looking at my avatar, you should know my answer! MsChif with the Desecrator! The way she scissors the arm to utilize greater force in drilling them and how they come down on a high angle makes them look like they actually got spiked!
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 19th, '10, 15:20

For a standard DDT, no one does it better than Raven.And now that I think about it, I cna't even find a variation that I like better than Raven's standard DDT.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

BOD

Post by BOD » Dec 19th, '10, 15:41

Raven no doubt had one of the best in recent memory. I guess the reason i like Jake's the best (other than he's my favorite wrestler) is the coldness in the charecter making it fitting to drop the guy on there head and neck
11/10/10
BOD & Knockouts95

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 19th, '10, 22:49

BOD wrote:Raven no doubt had one of the best in recent memory. I guess the reason i like Jake's the best (other than he's my favorite wrestler) is the coldness in the charecter making it fitting to drop the guy on there head and neck
I gotta agree, when it comes to standard, ain't no better than Damien's Dinner Time.

as for variation, tornado, evenflow, and impaler DDTs are my favorites.

BOD

Post by BOD » Dec 20th, '10, 00:38

I was watching some of Jake's matches after posted this just short matches with alot of Jobbers. But Jake's delivary on the DDT is amaizing not just the move itself but once he drops down turns them over and just lays back on the lifeless opponent as if to say yeah i know your not getting up thats good storytelling on a move.

Anybody remember Gngrels ddt it was good as well.

I also like the future shock.
11/10/10
BOD & Knockouts95

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Dec 28th, '10, 14:11

I gotta go with Jakes on this one, so clean and crisp and you knew once the move was hit that they werent gettin up!!
Factions are overrated.

BrettBirnberg
Future Endeavored

Post by BrettBirnberg » Dec 28th, '10, 14:40

Jack/Love/Mankind/Foley - Double Arm DDT

Iceman

Post by Iceman » Jan 3rd, '11, 19:25

Something to be said for an innovator....Jake "The Snake" Roberts.... :ymdevil:

zeredeth

Post by zeredeth » Jan 14th, '11, 19:35

I would like to say one of my favorite DDTs is the Asai DDT from Ultimo Dragon. If not that one the Telerana that Taiji Ishimori. Those are my consideration for some of the best DDTs

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Jan 15th, '11, 04:16

Big Red Machine wrote:For a standard DDT, no one does it better than Raven.And now that I think about it, I cna't even find a variation that I like better than Raven's standard DDT.
This.

It's one of the few DDT's that looks legit enough to put someone down for the 3 count.