Bulletclubfan2014 books Kevin Steen's WWE debut

The sky is the limit
Bulletclubfan2014

Bulletclubfan2014 books Kevin Steen's WWE debut

Post by Bulletclubfan2014 » May 22nd, '14, 20:32

Given the rumors Kevin Steen may be going to WWE once his ROH contract is up I'd like to say how I'd book his debut in WWE and how they start his feud with El Generico (now Sami Zayn):

Steen is announced as a knew signee in WWE and due tothe fact he's a big guy but doesn't look like a body builder WWE guys gives him crap for it to the point he can't take it maybe somebody like Big E or Brodus Clay and he beats em with a chair after they start to leave then Vince McMahon says he liked how he stood up for himself it's not the way they encourage you to but him standing up for himself against bullies is very admirable and now Vince wants him to be the face of B A Star and Steen accepts but then immediately after Package Piledrives Vince and then for the next few months runs in on matches and attacks the guys in the matches then he does it so much the WWE wants to stop him so they put him in the ring with big guys like Big E Big Show Cesaro ETC and he isn't stopped by any of them and then he says no one can stop him and he dares anyone to try then Sami Zayn comes out and says the WWE has been trying to stop Steen with big men which is wrong Sami Zayn is all they need because he's old friends turned enemies with Steen and knows him from years ago and he knows Steen so well he can stop him and BOOM! A Steen vs Generico Feud in WWE is born
You thought you had all the answers I changed the question -Rowdy Roddy Piper

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Bulletclubfan2014 books Kevin Steen's WWE debut

Post by cero2k » May 23rd, '14, 08:52

Bulletclubfan2014 wrote:Vince wants him to be the face of B A Star and Steen accepts but then immediately after Package Piledrives,...
i almost thought you were gonna package piledrive one of the B A Star kids

Bulletclubfan2014

Re: Bulletclubfan2014 books Kevin Steen's WWE debut

Post by Bulletclubfan2014 » May 23rd, '14, 18:21

I wanted to do a storyline that was at least realistic Steen beating up kids while a good idea to get him over as a heel wouldn't be something the WWE would EVER do in this generation
You thought you had all the answers I changed the question -Rowdy Roddy Piper