General Non Kayfabe Discussion

World Wrestling Revolution
kirbs2002

Re: General Non Kayfabe Discussion

Post by kirbs2002 » Jun 14th, '14, 14:00

VadeKruger wrote:all I ask is you dont use the Vade Kruger character as he is retired and now works at a grocery score :))
Fair enough. I'd probably start with a brand new history and continuity anyway.
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Jun 15th, '14, 01:10

Sounds good :ymapplause:
Factions are overrated.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jun 15th, '14, 04:09

Now to get more than just three or four people interested... :-w

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

Nic/Phreak

Post by Nic/Phreak » Jun 15th, '14, 05:41

forum wide mass email.....

how about the "take a look at this or we take your soul" approach"

or how about we just start with the 3-4 people...maybe a few orphan annies (chara) and that may or may not bring people in or atleast get some attention
Simply Better !!

Outspoken, Arrogant, Blunt, Honest, Funny, major Ass, politically incorrect, smartass

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 17th, '14, 20:00

kirbs2002 wrote:I've been waiting for the go-ahead for EWA for a while now.
What do you mean by "go-ahead." I've been waiting for Dozer to finish whatever he was going to do at that last WWR Once and For All show.

As for cutting loose and starting over... I honestly don't know that I have the creative juices to really do that, which is a big reason why I want to just integrate the WWR into the EWA: so I don't have to start everything over, because I honestly wouldn't even know where to start.
If people really want to start everything over with a blank slate, I'll certainly be a character and will try to write my matches, but I really don't know how much I will be able to productively contribute in terms of good booking ideas.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jun 17th, '14, 22:12

I mean no disrespect to anyone, but I'm pretty sure at this point "Once And For All" isn't happening. I think we really should just start fresh.

I'd be happy to be wrong, though.

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Jun 18th, '14, 16:24

Fresh start is definitely the best idea.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 24th, '14, 20:12

In all honesty-"For Once And For All ", was always going to be , in my eyes, a group effort. That said, the last post in the "Backstage", section, where I've laid it all out and asked for input timelessly...has not been responded to in an over a month. I'm going to be frank as can be-Without offensive intent: If others don't want to help or have any hand in the show, it almost seems, is the intended idea amongst masses, to just scrap it all and do their own thing?

I say this because no creative input or anything whatsoever has been offered up in a while. What else is there to say? It just gives me the feeling my last show idea is not supported at all.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Nic/Phreak

Post by Nic/Phreak » Jun 25th, '14, 05:13

i understand and looking over the pages, it really just seems a hand full of people post ~shrugs~

it just seems, that its just the few core people that started this place are still posting ((i would add me, but I dont post much cause I really don't know what to say since I mainly just watch WWE since TNA got pulled from my cable...so im limited, plus my ADHD goldfish memory lol))

but I dont think we should revive this, lets just put the final nail in it and bury as something that used to be fun.. I joined a efed outside of here, and I find it very hard to write so far for my chara..

so I think we should just bury this place like Cena/HHH teaming up
Simply Better !!

Outspoken, Arrogant, Blunt, Honest, Funny, major Ass, politically incorrect, smartass

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 29th, '14, 13:20

KILLdozer wrote:In all honesty-"For Once And For All ", was always going to be , in my eyes, a group effort. That said, the last post in the "Backstage", section, where I've laid it all out and asked for input timelessly...has not been responded to in an over a month. I'm going to be frank as can be-Without offensive intent: If others don't want to help or have any hand in the show, it almost seems, is the intended idea amongst masses, to just scrap it all and do their own thing?

I say this because no creative input or anything whatsoever has been offered up in a while. What else is there to say? It just gives me the feeling my last show idea is not supported at all.
Knowing almost noting about WWR, I figured I would leave that up to you guys. I totally understand your frustration, though. I'd just say clean finishes up and down the board, putting over either guys who are going to be used in the EWA or putting over the babyfaces, but that's just my view of things.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 29th, '15, 11:41

so you guys remember Gutierrez Fernandez?

well this guy is pretty much the visual idea i had for GF, but mexican

phpBB [video]

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Apr 29th, '15, 16:01

Because of their in-ring talking similarities, I always pictured him looking like ADR