Daniel Bryan Comments on His Health and Returning

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Daniel Bryan Comments on His Health and Returning

Post by cero2k » Nov 3rd, '14, 14:06

Source: pwinsider.com

Former WWE World Heavyweight champion Daniel Bryan called into Sports Illustrated Now today to discuss the San Francisco Giants winning the World Series and their usage of his "Yes!" chant.

When the conversation turned to Bryan's health, he said that he still has not regained strength in one of his hands, which is obviously something that could put both himself and his opponents at risk in the ring. He said that there's no timetable for him to return to the ring but if he had to miss Wrestlemania 31 he would be "heartbroken."

Bryan noted this is the first time since he began wrestling in 1999 that he's had an extended period out of the ring and doesn't know what to do with himself during all this free time.

You can check out the interview at this link.

Bob-O

Re: Daniel Bryan Comments on His Health and Returning

Post by Bob-O » Nov 4th, '14, 09:30

cero2k wrote:doesn't know what to do with himself during all this free time.
What was it that Cena and Triple H do when they're injured...?

Oh, right... THEY REHABBED AND GOT BETTER!!!!! They didn't just sit around whining about how bored they were putting together puzzles eatin' salads. They ate steak and chicken. They worked out. They got cut like Asian cattle. They made surprise returns and dominated. They were shoved down our throats until we were sick of them, then they got shoved up our asses.

He's got strength back in his hand though, that's good. At least we know he's rehabbing something while Brie's out on the road not settling for her downside. Take it easy there DB, I'd hate to see ya go blind next...

[/trollpost]

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 4th, '14, 09:59

Bob-O wrote:

Oh, right... THEY REHABBED AND GOT BETTER!!!!! They didn't just sit around whining about how bored they were putting together puzzles eatin' salads. They ate steak and chicken. They worked out. They got cut like Asian cattle. They made surprise returns and dominated. They were shoved down our throats until we were sick of them, then they got shoved up our asses.

He's got strength back in his hand though, that's good. At least we know he's rehabbing something while Brie's out on the road not settling for her downside. Take it easy there DB, I'd hate to see ya go blind next...

[/trollpost]
Fantastic!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 4th, '14, 13:54

Where's that "Shut up fat boy" montage , when it's needed...
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Nov 4th, '14, 20:18

Bob-O wrote:

[/trollpost]
I was JUST about gonna put on my rageface and respond to this post, and then I saw the end... LOOOOOL