New Details On Justin Gabriel Walking Out Of WWE RAW

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

New Details On Justin Gabriel Walking Out Of WWE RAW

Post by cero2k » Feb 3rd, '15, 14:10

Source: PWInsider Elite via wrestlinginc.com

Regarding Justin Gabriel quitting WWE, word is that he decided at the final RAW before the Royal Rumble that he was leaving. Gabriel showed up for RAW that day like usual and once again officials had nothing for him. Gabriel decided he was going to leave the arena in the middle of the day and he did, with one person saying he went sight-seeing and another person saying he went sky-diving.

Gabriel returned to the arena a few hours later and there was still nothing for him to do that night. Gabriel decided right there that he didn't want to be in WWE any more. Gabriel then booked his flight home and in between connecting flights, received a phone call from WWE Talent Relations head Mark Carrano. Carrano told Gabriel that they had booked a RAW segment for him but couldn't find him anywhere in the arena. Gabriel reportedly told Carrano that he left the building and was quitting the company.

Obviously WWE officials were not happy with the way Gabriel walked out. It took him a few days but he was finally granted his release going into Royal Rumble weekend.

Chris Everlast

Re: New Details On Justin Gabriel Walking Out Of WWE RAW

Post by Chris Everlast » Feb 3rd, '15, 14:28

Well, that's not the best way to leave a company.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 3rd, '15, 15:00

Chris Everlast wrote:Well, that's not the best way to leave a company.
it's not like WWE needs to get a replacement or anything. a two week's noticed is unnecessary at this point. good for gabriel

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Feb 3rd, '15, 15:39

cero2k wrote:
it's not like WWE needs to get a replacement or anything. a two week's noticed is unnecessary at this point. good for gabriel
I'm not blaming Gabriel for walking out; I'd just be more worried about not burning bridges at this point. Good on him for doing something else, though.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 3rd, '15, 15:55

Chris Everlast wrote:
cero2k wrote:
I'm not blaming Gabriel for walking out; I'd just be more worried about not burning bridges at this point. Good on him for doing something else, though.
What bridges? The bridges that he already knows lead to nowhere?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Feb 3rd, '15, 18:59

Big Red Machine wrote:
What bridges? The bridges that he already knows lead to nowhere?
I'm just saying, man. WWE's probably quite well-paying in comparison to the indies. Personal integrity and "doing what you want" only goes that far until you realize you're able to get more money despite being in a worse position. If you could call it "worse".