BRM Roughly Sketches Out Some Ideas for WrestleMania XXXII

The sky is the limit
Big Red Machine

BRM Roughly Sketches Out Some Ideas for WrestleMania XXXII

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 24th, '15, 13:06

Roman wins the MITB briefcase from Sheamus and announces that he will cash in at Mania. This frees Roman up for a HUGE match for the Rumble, where I would put him over Brock. The fans will likely poo on this, so I'd put that on as the semi-main event, with the main event being the Royal Rumble, which will be won by Dean Ambrose. We'd then get some bickering between Dean and Roman about which one of them will get their title shot at Mania and which one will get it at Fast Lane (there is precedent for the Rumble winner doing this because of Cena in 2008). Of course, neither guy will back down, so at Fast Lane they have a match where the winner will get his shot at Mania and the loser will have to wait until Extreme Rules. Obviously this ends in a non-finish (I think I'd have both guys beat the sh*t out of each other and have them not able to answer a ten count). Hunter then decides that it is best for business if they BOTH get their title shot at WrestleMania in a Triple Threat match, giving us Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose for the title.

If Bryan is able to go, I'd have him come back at Fast Lane and screw Sheamus out of an IC Title match, leading to Bryan vs. Sheamus at Mania with Bryan wanting revenge on the guy who cost him a year of his career (and you have them build the match around teases of Sheamus' finishers).

Sami Zayn would make his return from injury by running in during the Royal Rumble and eliminate Kevin Owens so they can build to a proper blow-off at Mania.

Obviously you've got Brock-Taker III as well.

I'll probably add to this as more comes to me.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3