Jonathan Gresham

PWG, MLW, AAW, WWN, etc
yourcrapsweak

Jonathan Gresham

Post by yourcrapsweak » Mar 5th, '11, 21:27

If you've never heard of him, Jonathan Gresham is a new face on the indy wrestling scene. In CHIKARA, he has joined the Osirian Portal as Hieracon, and in other places (namely CZW), he's still Jonathan Gresham. This man has a long career ahead of him, and I'm telling you, he will be the next Bryan Danielson. He is so crisp and great, and can wrestle just about any style. He is an amazing technical wrestler, a stunningly agile high flyer, an intense striker, and was even in IWA-DS's Carnage Cup this year (their annual deathmatch tournament; I was surprised by this, because he doesn't look like a deathmatch wrestler at all, but I guess he can take it. I don't see him doing this often so don't trash him for being a deathmatch guy).

But I'm calling it now, a few years from now, he will be a household name in indy wrestling. He is THAT good. Look him up.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Jonathan Gresham

Post by cero2k » Mar 5th, '11, 21:36

yourcrapsweak wrote: But I'm calling it now, a few years from now, he will be a household name in indy wrestling. He is THAT good. Look him up.
will do, anything you could recommend at this point??

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 5th, '11, 21:50

cero2k wrote:
yourcrapsweak wrote: But I'm calling it now, a few years from now, he will be a household name in indy wrestling. He is THAT good. Look him up.
will do, anything you could recommend at this point??
He was part of a great Trios match at CHIKARA's January show.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Mar 5th, '11, 22:18

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:will do, anything you could recommend at this point??
He was part of a great Trios match at CHIKARA's January show.
That, his match with Akuma at CZW From Small Beginnings..., his trios match from Reality is Relative, and his match with Veritas at Night of Infamy 9.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen