Report: Brie Bella decides to part ways with WWE; Match at FastLane could be her last match

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Report: Brie Bella decides to part ways with WWE; Match at FastLane could be her last match

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 15th, '16, 11:45

Source: WrestleChat

By C.J. Quinn
– Posted on February 15, 2016Posted in: News, WWE

Brie Bella is reportedly leaving WWE soon.

Dave Meltzer mentioned on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that Brie has decided to part ways with the company. He did not, however, offer a timetable for her exit. Her decision was made prior to Daniel Bryan’s decision to retire from in-ring competition.

It’s possible that her match with Charlotte at Fastlane will be her last match. The reason for her departure is to start a family with Bryan.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Re: Report: Brie Bella decides to part ways with WWE; Match at FastLane could be her last match

Post by XIV » Feb 15th, '16, 14:53

She has been thinking of this for a while so it's not a massive shock. With her Sister out for an unknown amount of time and her husband retired... What's left? Probably the right time.
Have A Nice Day!

Serujuunin

Re: Report: Brie Bella decides to part ways with WWE; Match at FastLane could be her last match

Post by Serujuunin » Feb 15th, '16, 15:23

XIV wrote:She has been thinking of this for a while so it's not a massive shock. With her Sister out for an unknown amount of time and her husband retired... What's left? Probably the right time.
True enough. Without Nikki she'd probably get lost in the shuffle.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 15th, '16, 15:44

Serujuunin wrote:
XIV wrote:She has been thinking of this for a while so it's not a massive shock. With her Sister out for an unknown amount of time and her husband retired... What's left? Probably the right time.
True enough. Without Nikki she'd probably get lost in the shuffle.
Which is why this would be a fine time to just say "I'm taking a leave of absence so Dragon & I can start a family." That way she could stay on some for of payroll and she and Dragon could do appearances or something for WWE for a while and still make money.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Feb 15th, '16, 16:29

Good for her and her family; good for Divas division.

But what becomes of Total Divas, I ponder

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 15th, '16, 16:46

badnewzxl wrote:Good for her and her family; good for Divas division.

Hopefully it goes down the drain.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 15th, '16, 19:11

Big Red Machine wrote:
badnewzxl wrote:Good for her and her family; good for Divas division.

Hopefully it goes down the drain.
it's time to debut some #divasrevolution and add Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, and Bayley into Total Divas

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Feb 15th, '16, 20:38

If they really want to keep the show, I would rather them break it up into at-home segments with particular Divas and make it a show on the Network. But REAL at-home segments, not fake-reality-show GARBAGE.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 15th, '16, 20:51

Serujuunin wrote:If they really want to keep the show, I would rather them break it up into at-home segments with particular Divas and make it a show on the Network. But REAL at-home segments, not fake-reality-show GARBAGE.
Yeah... but if they wanted to do a real reality show, they'd have been doing that from the beginning. What they want is something they have 100% control over.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation