Ember Moon Reveals Her Achilles Injury May Be Career Ending

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Ember Moon Reveals Her Achilles Injury May Be Career Ending

Post by cero2k » May 20th, '20, 09:34

src:https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/embe ... eer-ending

It is unknown when Moon will return to the ring, and if her comments on Tuesday's WWE Backstage are any indication, it's possible we never see her again.
"I look back at my career in WWE, I've been here five years," Moon said. "Yeah, I could say, I should have been the one to defeat Asuka's streak, or I hope that. I could say, aw, man, me and Bayley from SummerSlam, I wish I'd done more. The more and more I sit back and look at everything I've done and would re-do, I think about my injury currently. Realizing that I may have a career-ending injury. I'm coming back from the hardest injury and I might not have a chance to redeem myself of all the things I wanted to do and I want to do in my future. It's so hard to think back and regret, when I try to look forward."

An emotional Moon continued by saying, "I keep looking forward and pushing forward because this is what I love. This is my passion, this is the only thing I've ever wanted for myself. And I want that opportunity to not look back, but to look forward and be better than ever before. It's so hard to look back. It really is. I hope that I do have more matches. I'm going to prove to you guys that I'm worth redeeming those mistakes and those regrets. It's just going to be awhile before I do so."
Booker T and Mark Henry, who were on the panel with Ember, gave her encouragement, both believing that she will come back stronger.

Big Red Machine

Re: Ember Moon Reveals Her Achilles Injury May Be Career Ending

Post by Big Red Machine » May 20th, '20, 12:41

That... REALLY sucks. She might be the single biggest waste of talent the main roster has ever had... and think of the ground that covers! She is SOOOOOOO good (especially as a babyface) and they never did anything with her. At least people like Cesaro, Kairi, or Roode have been given the occasional moment to shine.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: Ember Moon Reveals Her Achilles Injury May Be Career Ending

Post by KILLdozer » May 20th, '20, 14:24

Why is it always "Booker T and Mark Henry" lol...
When they come, they'll come at what you love.