TBM: John Morrison vs R-Truth

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.

Who's The Better Man?

John Morrison
63%
R-Truth
38%

Total votes: 8

Rabid619

TBM: John Morrison vs R-Truth

Post by Rabid619 » Apr 20th, '11, 13:48

Who's the Better man, Jomo or Truth?

Bob-O

Re: TBM: John Morrison vs R-Truth

Post by Bob-O » Apr 20th, '11, 19:45

I'm partial to Morrison. I think he's got better presence, a better move set, and more potential. The only category I can see Truth as the stronger of the two is promos - and he's not ~that~ much better...

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Apr 20th, '11, 22:10

Morrison, the two are almost level but Truth's music and entrance just annoys me to the point where I don't like him any more

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 22nd, '11, 12:22

I would have totally voted for Ron Killings some years ago, but at this point, RT is just stale on me. I hate his music, i hate his gimmick, and his wrestling does not amaze me...

JoMo on the other hand, while i don't like the oversell of parkour, he's wrestling ability is amazing, the gimmick is so so as a face, yet he was a great heel.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 22nd, '11, 16:23

It really isn't fair to compare them, considering that R-Truth is at the tail end of his career. Assuming that he is in his prime, I am definitely voting for the Suntanned Superman.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Oct 11th, '11, 00:29

I'm not being totally biased when I vote for John, promise. I think he could be a major player down the road (well, he could be now I think, if they let him), all he really needs to work on are his promos, and his heel ones weren't even that bad. Actually, in my opinion they were actually pretty good. I'm starting to like the idea of Morrison as a heel and I think he could be a big player as a heel. I don't dislike Truth, though his conspiracy stuff and his rapping needs to stop. It was cute at first but now it's just annoying, and I don't think he'll go much higher than the midcard... I would, however, like to see him with some singles gold sometime, just to see how he'd handle it. I don't think I've ever seen him with any (though my memory is so atrocious that I may well have just forgotten).

Verdun

Post by Verdun » Oct 11th, '11, 01:16

If both men were given free range to do what they wanted, Truth.

He can work the mic and perform in the ring.

But I definitely see the possibility of Morrison getting better overall and surpassing Truth in the future.
Morrison has gone far from his roots as Johnny Nap Time Nitro, but he's still got a ways to go.
Lady Luck is smiling...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 11th, '11, 09:40

at this point, i could change my vote and completely say the same thing but with JoMos and Truth's name interchanged