Three Days of WWE!

Tell it to the world!!
Serujuunin

Three Days of WWE!

Post by Serujuunin » May 2nd, '11, 22:53

Thought I'd share my awesome news with you guys, and also ask a little question.

Near the end of August, the WWE is making their rounds in my area. RAW World Tour in Medicine Hat, RAW in Edmonton and Smackdown in Calgary all in consecutive days! Me and my best friend are going to hole up in her car and hit all three events for an awesome WWE-Themed Road Trip! It's gonna be wicked fun!

BUT I have one small question. For the RAW World Tour, is it just a nontelevised RAW show?

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Three Days of WWE!

Post by cero2k » May 3rd, '11, 09:52

Serujuunin wrote:Thought I'd share my awesome news with you guys, and also ask a little question.

Near the end of August, the WWE is making their rounds in my area. RAW World Tour in Medicine Hat, RAW in Edmonton and Smackdown in Calgary all in consecutive days! Me and my best friend are going to hole up in her car and hit all three events for an awesome WWE-Themed Road Trip! It's gonna be wicked fun!

BUT I have one small question. For the RAW World Tour, is it just a nontelevised RAW show?
yeah, world tours are usually non televised, with the "sometimes" exception for some cities. Still awesome

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » May 3rd, '11, 13:18

cero2k wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:Thought I'd share my awesome news with you guys, and also ask a little question.

yeah, world tours are usually non televised, with the "sometimes" exception for some cities. Still awesome
Haha thanks Cero. My friend and I were wondering if I would just be RAW talent or if the Smackdown talent would be there too. I am so looking forward to it!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 3rd, '11, 14:40

speaking off all thiis i almost went to the tna show recently
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » May 3rd, '11, 15:20

KILLdozer wrote:speaking off all thiis i almost went to the tna show recently
by almost do you mean, you thought about it and saw the light, decided not to waste your time??

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 3rd, '11, 15:23

cero2k wrote:
by almost do you mean, you thought about it and saw the light, decided not to waste your time??
just never got around to it
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » May 3rd, '11, 15:25

KILLdozer wrote:
cero2k wrote:
just never got around to it
was the card decent??