Mason Ryan.. Destined For The Top?

Tell it to the world!!
Lynas
Future Endeavored

Mason Ryan.. Destined For The Top?

Post by Lynas » May 8th, '11, 02:39

Ladies & Gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you, a Welshman by the name of Barri Griffiths... a 6 foot 6, 270+ pound man... otherwise known as Mason Ryan.

Mason Ryan debuted on January 17th and made a bit of a ripple... many people call him Batis-two, Beard-tista, Batista Mk II... but I call him "The Next Possible Thing" Why? Why would Lynas support another Rob Terry? A Welshman with all the brawn, but no ring brains? All the charisma of a wet dirty dishrag....?

Let me tell you.

We all know & can tell Mason Ryan is still too green for the ring, he has several hesitations & various other little things that hurt the flow of his matches... (But too his credit, he asked for longer in FCW as he himself didn't believe he was ready) he's only 29 & his best years are ahead of him... so give him a chance...

But despite his lack of ring ability, his lack of charisma, his lack of overness & his strong resemblance to Batista... what is the one thing Lynas thinks will put me off this character...? It's certainly none of the above... No...

It's this...
Everytime this guy gets in the ring, he pulls the worst faces...! I can understand the attempt at looking menacing... but most of the time he looks like a hamster with too much food... it's so off putting...

If he can control his facial emotions, I'll bet we have a big deal on our hands...

But, I like him, he has an awesome look & great potential... and you're looking at the blog of a guy who would spit on Batista if he saw him in the street...

WWE clearly like him, clearly like his look (reminding them of Batista no doubt)... WWE no longer has a true monster heel... and that's a role I'm sure Ryan can fill in nicely...

BUT! He needs to be less hesitant, execute moves more cleanly, probably getting a mouthpiece would help (I hear Christian's up to nothing now... )... sort these out... & I'm sure he can do a good job...

The world is this guy's oyster right now, he just needs to put in the overtime and make it work.

It's clear the WWE are pushing him... JR's immortal words from Monday night tell us that "This may be a night we're talking about for a long time with regards to Mason Ryan"... that wouldn't have been said without reason.

The question is... will it work? Will Mason Ryan be what WWE are looking for... and more to the point... CAN he be what the WWE want him to be?

Only time will tell...

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave your thoughts
Lynas.

kiel297

Re: Mason Ryan.. Destined For The Top?

Post by kiel297 » May 8th, '11, 06:36

Well, with Khali set to turn and take back his position as WWE's monster heel, and rumours of Batista returning to WWE, I don't think we'll be seeing much more of Mason Ryan than we do now. That's not to say it wont happen, I just don't think it'll happen yet

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » May 8th, '11, 12:39

Do I see Mason Ryan going to the top any time soon? No.

Next question.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » May 8th, '11, 12:41

yourcrapsweak wrote:Next question.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :p

Ryan i dont think will be at the top for a few years at least maybe longer. He's got the size but he's just debuted not even 6 months ago.

Verdun

Post by Verdun » May 8th, '11, 12:46

He definitely needs a lot of time to improve.
Lady Luck is smiling...