BRM gives WWE a shot in the arm

The sky is the limit
Big Red Machine

BRM gives WWE a shot in the arm

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 4th, '11, 04:02

Yes, this is the same one from before, but I have updated it. I am close to Mania! For those who don't remember, this starts at Bragging Rights 2009:

Bragging Rights:
Cena def. Orton to retain (Orton can’t have a title shot for the rest of Cena’s reign)
Smackdown def. Raw when Team Raw broke down, with D-X fighting Legacy, Kofi fighting Swagger, and Big Show turning on Raw, chokeslamming everybody, allowing Smackdown to win.

Raw 1: Guest host: X-Pac
X-Pac cuts a promo: If there is one thing I pride myself on, it is being a good friend. Eleven years ago I got fired from WCW because of who I was friends with. So because Eric Bischoff didn’t like Scott Hall & Kevin Nash… I got fired.
I was out on the street with nowhere to go. My good friend Triple H took me in. He not only got me a job, he chose me to be a part of one of the greatest groups in the history of this business… D-Generation X! Now I know that Hunter is going to tell me not to worry about it. That I don’t have to return the favor, because that’s what friends are for… I know that that is what he is going to say because that’s what he has been saying for the past eleven years. But tonight, Hunter, you have no choice. I can finally do something for you, Hunter… Tonight, it will be Triple H vs. John Cena for the WWE Title! And that match is next!
Triple H vs. Cena ends in a no contest when Orton attacks both men with a chair. Orton concentrates on Cena’s leg, but this allows Triple H to grab the WWE Title Belt and hit him (Orton) in the back of the head with it. Triple H poses with the belt, then helps Cena up and hands him the belt.
+X-Pac comes out and says that he doesn’t want this match ruined. He asks Cena if he will be recovered enough to go in 1 hour. Cena says “yes”- the match is rescheduled as the main event.
Main Event- 25 minute classic with Cena going over clean- “this is awesome” chants.
Orton tires to interfere but HBK tackles him before he can get to the ring.
After the match, Cena raises Triple H’s hand in a show of respect.

WWE.com reports that since X-Pac did such a great job last night, he is being asked to come back next week.
SD 1
Vince congratulates Teddy Long on the SD victory, and especially on stealing Big Show from Raw due to the “All Shows” clause in his contract due to him being the half of the Unified Tag Team Champions. Vince tells Teddy that he is no longer on probation, and to keep up the good work.
Raw 2: X-Pac opens the show, but Vince comes out and interrupts him. He tells X-Pac that he has the honor of being the LAST guest host in the history of Raw. Because Raw has only had an authority figure primarily devoted about its success for 2 hours a week, rather than all week long, things have happened that shouldn’t happen. Things a GM would not miss… things like Big Show defecting.
Vince says that Raw has a special place in his heart and he wants to see it succeed… and the only person who could possibly have the competitive drive to make Raw succeed the way Vince wants it to is another McMahon… Steph will be new GM starting next week.
X-Pac says that since he will only have control of Raw for one more night, he wants to get revenge on Orton for trying to ruin the main event that he had set up. It will be Orton vs. X-Pac tonight!
Triple H is in the ring, on the mic:
Triple H: “Last week, I wrestled one of the toughest matches of my career. I didn’t win… and when the match was over, the fact that I didn’t win hurt more than every move that John Cena hit me with combined. Earlier that night, when I held the WWE Title in my hands, even just for those few seconds, it reminded me of what it felt like to be the champ. It was an indescribable feeling. It was beyond joy. It was a feeling I hadn’t felt since Survivor Series last year. I know what you’re all thinking; ‘But Triple H, you were the WWE Champion from February to April, too.’ I was, but I didn’t get the chance to feel the way I needed to feel because Randy Orton was going around assaulting members of my family. And now that I have Shawn Michaels to watch my back and keep Randy Orton away… I’m ready to feel that feeling again.
Orton cuts a promo saying that he would like to apologize to the WWE Universe. Last week, he let his emotions get the better of him. I made a mistake by attacking Cena, and causing a DQ. Instead, he should have been doing everything in his power to make sure that Cena LOST the belt, so he could challenge the new champion for it. “I deserve that belt, and I will do anything to get it… even if that means putting it around Triple H’s waist. Because just like I can beat John Cena, I can beat Triple H. “
Orton def. X-Pac
Cena cuts a promo on last week’s match. He says that it was an honor to put on such a great match for the fans, and that the match really tested his ability and toughness. He says “Triple H… If you want another title shot, all you need to do is ask.”
Cena says that Orton “needs to move on and grow up. Your whole life can’t be based on trying to make others miserable, just because you’re miserable. You lost, Randy. Be a man and accept it.”
Triple H & John Cena (w/Shawn Michaels) def. Rhodes & DIbiase (w/Orton) when Cena pinned Rhodes after an FU.
After the match, as he and HBK are walking back up the ramp, Triple H pauses, points at Cena, signal that he wants the belt, then points at the Survivor Series banner. Cena gives him a thumbs up.

Week 3: Steph makes Triple H vs. Cena at Survivor Series official.
Steph also announces that she has traded Mark Henry to ECW for Shelton Benjamin.
Steph: Shelton Benjamin is a man with unlimited potential, and I will succeed where other GM ‘s have failed! Here, on Raw, I will make sure that Shelton reaches that potential… starting next week, when he challenges the Miz for the US Title.
Triple H, HBK & Cena def. Legacy
 Triple H and Cena work flawlessly as a team. No miscommunications at all.
Week 4: Shelton def. Miz to win the US Title
Steph is in the ring, hyping up the main event for Survivor Series, when Orton interrupts her.
Orton: I hate to break it to you, Stephanie, but everyone knows what the end result will be for your main event at Survivor Series, as I will do EVERYTHING IN MY POWER to make sure that John Cena loses his title.
HBK comes out and vows that he will not let Orton ruin the match. Steph appoints HBK the Special Outside Enforcer for Triple H vs. Cena at Survivor Series.
Orton: you think that the mere presence Shawn Michaels is going to stop me from accomplishing my goals?
Steph: No, I don’t. But Randy… I am going to make your life as difficult as possible from now on. You PUNTED ME IN THE HEAD back in March, but obviously you didn’t do it HARD ENOUGH… Because I still remember what you did to me. What you did to my BROTHER! WHAT YOU DID TO MY FATHER! And all of the HELL you put my husband through. So, no. I don’t expect you to not try and ruin the match. But I am going to make it as difficult for you as possible… At Survivor Series, you will face Shelton Benjamin in a non-Title match. Randy… You’ll be lucky if you can walk by the time the WWE Title match at Survivor Series starts!

Survivor Series:

Shelton def. Orton in about 10 minutes
 Shelton reversed and Spinning Toe Hold with a Roll-up for the pin.
Triple H and Cena put on another great match for about 20 minutes, before Orton comes out to try and ruin it. Legacy distracts HBK while Orton first pulls the ref out of the ring and punches him out so that he can’t call for a DQ. Orton and Cena brawl until HBK gets in the ring and hits Orton with a Sweet Chin Music.
Cena gets back to the match, and goes for the FU on Triple H

WHAM!!!

Michaels hits Cena with a Sweet Chin Music!
Triple H goes for the pin on Cena, while Steph comes out and yells for a referee to come down and replace the unconscious ref and count the pin. A ref comes down, and counts the pin. Your winner, and NEW WWE CHAMPION… TRIPLE H!

Rawv Week 5:
The first match of the night is Evan Borne vs. Jimmy Yang. After a minute or so, Legacy come down to the ring and beat the crap out of both guys. Orton grabs a mic
Orton: The events that transpired during the WWE Title match between John Cena and Triple H last night are certainly the hottest topic in the WWE Universe right now, and we DEMAND an explanation from Shawn Michaels! So come on, Shawn… What do you have to say for yourself?
Orton turns to the entrance ramp waits for Shawn to come out, but much to his surprise, John Cena’s music plays instead. Cena comes down to the ring with a microphone of his own.
Cena: It seems to me that if there’s ANYONE who has the right to demand and explanation from Shawn Michaels, it’s me. And after me, it’d be these fans. Why do you three even care? I thought you wanted me to lose.
Orton: We did John, and we are quite happy that you lost the match, and the WWE Title. So what do we want an explanation for? As you pointed out, we wanted you to lose, and we had even declared beforehand that we would make sure that you lost. So if Shawn Michaels also wanted you to lose, and was also going to make sure that you lost… WHY DID HE ATTACK US?
Cena: You want an explanation for THAT? You don’t need to get an explanation for that from Shawn Michaels… Just ask anyone else why Shawn kicked your asses, and they’ll all tell you the same thing: “Kicking your asses is easy and fun, AND it makes for a great workout.”
Orton motions to Rhodes and Dibiase, and they spread out in the ring, to be able to attack Cena from all angles. SHELTON BENJAMIN’s music hits, and he comes down to the ring as well.
Shelton: I have to agree with John, here. Kicking your asses IS easy and fun. I beat you last night in 10 minutes Randy.
Orton: You moron. I let you win.
Shelton: Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Orton: I let you win because it wasn’t worth my effort to wrestle you, when my ultimate goal was to make sure that Cena lost the title. But if you’d like to be put in your place, I’ll kick your ass and take your title tonight!
Shelton: You’re on!

Later in the night, we get a sit-down interview, I the ring with Lawler and HBK.
- Lawler: Shawn, I’ve known you for a long time, and I have to say, I am absolutely SHOCKED at what you did last night.
HBK: Well Jerry, all of last night, after Survivor Series, I knew that there were going to be people calling for me to explain my actions: Cena, the fans, probably some of the boys in back, so I thought about how to put my feelings into words, but it was hard. This is something that you will understand Jerry, but the problem is that the fans won’t be able to understand it at all. Neither will John Cena, and neither will some of the boys in the back, including Legacy. So… I thought to myself ‘if they’re not going to be able to understand it, then what’s the point?’ And then I thought to myself ‘Do I REALLY owe John Cena an explanation? Do I REALLY owe the boys in the back an explanation? Do I REALLY owe the fans an explanation?’ And the conclusion I came to was a resounding “YES.” I do. Even if they don’t understand it.
I did what I did last night because my best friend in the world, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, wasn’t happy. Now, I know you’re all thinking that this is stupid, but hear me out. Hunter wasn’t happy, and hasn’t been since January. Since January, Hunter has been trying non-stop to get revenge on Randy Orton. Randy attacked Hunter’s family; His Father-in-law, his brother-in-law, and most importantly, his WIFE. Last year, when Chris Jericho ACCIDENTALY punched MY WIFE, I was angry enough to forget about my planned retirement to go after him. Randy Orton purposefully assaulted Hunter’s family, as well as one of his best friends and personal heroes; Ric Flair.
Hunter has needed to get his revenge on them. Sometimes he gets some, sometimes he doesn’t, but either way, he isn’t happy. One thing that I knew, and X-Pac knew, WOULD make Hunter happy is winning the WWE Title. Hunter didn’t even get to ENJOY his last run as champion, because he was too busy with Randy Orton.
Now, sometimes, Orton and his cronies got the best of Hunter. They have handed his ass to him, just like they have handed me mine. But I didn’t really do this for Hunter.
Hunter and Stephanie have two beautiful little girls at home. One age three, the other age 1. What do you think happens to these kids when daddy comes home- during the little time off that he has- and he is too sore from the beatings Randy Orton and his buddies have given him to play with his children? Or say that Hunter got the better of Randy recently. Hunter’s not an idiot. He knows that Orton will be planning his next move. His revenge. And Hunter becomes too focused- too obsessed with Randy Orton to be able to be a father to his two little girls!
What do you think has been going through Hunter and Stephanie’s minds every time they have seen their little girls since January? I’ll tell you what. It goes a little something like this: “Randy Orton is an EVIL son of a bitch. He has attacked other members of our family. He is a psycho. Dear G-d, I hope he doesn’t after our daughters.”
Think of the negative psychological impacts this has on Hunter and Steph. Now take that, and double it, because not only does this hurt Hunter and Steph’s effectiveness as parents. This sort of things is just bad for their children as well.
In a few years, Hunter and Steph’s oldest daughter, Aurora, will be old enough to start watching Raw. How do you think it will affect her to see her father getting beaten down and assaulted by punks like Randy Orton? And after Orton, there will always be a next guy. There always is. All of this takes a TERRIBLE toll on a child.
Now I know what you’re all thinking: How do I know this? How am I so certain? It’s because I’VE SEEN THE EVIDENCE! Mick Foley’s wife and children practically broke out in tears at Royal Rumble 1999, seeing the Rock clobber Foley with a steel chair! A few years ago, when he was teaming with Hardcore Holly, I had the opportunity to talk to Cody Rhodes about this, and he said that it hurt him much deeper than he ever realized when he saw Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen assault his father.
But I can do you one better than that. I have the only proof stronger than seeing the evidence. You see, MY FAMILY IS THE EVIDENCE. When I went after Chris Jericho, whenever I was pounding the crud out of him, I wasn’t just thinking about the pain he caused her when he punched my wife… I was thinking about the pain he caused MY CHILDREN when he punched my wife!
I can see it in your eyes, Jerry. You understand what I’m talking about. You truly do. The fans, and superstars like John Cena will THINK that they understand, but they won’t be able to TRULY understand what I am saying until THEIR kids- when they have them, see THEM getting beaten down, assaulted, and brutalized, in the ring… and until they go home and realize that they CAN’T PLAY WITH THEIR OWN CHILDREN because they are too sore from the beating they took, or too focused on revenge, or on what someone might to do their family in the hopes of getting revenge.

Shelton def. Orton to retain the US Title when Triple H & HBK interfere, as HBK distracts the ref and Triple H hits Orton with a sledgehammer.

Raw 6:

Steph, Shelton, Triple H, & HBK open Raw in the ring. Steph gets on the mic:
Steph: I promised my father that I would make Raw the number 1 show in the WWE, so I am going to bring back the greatest faction of all-time… a faction that generated more fan interest than ANY OTHER… The faction that has what it takes to bring Raw to the top!... The McMahon-Helmsley Faction!
Steph makes a #1 contendership match- MVP vs. Kofi vs. Swagger vs. Bourne vs. Masters vs. Miz
Orton demands do know why he isn’t involved in the #1 contenders match. Steph tells him that there are consequences for screwing with the McMahons.
Orton: that’s BS.
Shelton: I’ll tell you what. If you stop whining like a little bitch, I’ll give you a shot at my US Title at Armageddon

Later on in the night, an interviewer asks John Cena for his response to HBK’s explanation last week. Cena simply replies “I really have no idea what to say.”

#1 contendership match- MVP vs. Kofi vs. Swagger vs. Bourne vs. Masters vs. Miz
-MVP pins Miz to become the #1 contender to the WWE Title at Armageddon

Raw Week 7:
An interviewer asks Shelton why he offered Orton a shot at the US Title at Armageddon. Shelton replies “Because I know he can’t beat me. And now that I have the McMahon-Helmsley Faction on my side, there’s no way that he can even get a fluky win.

Steph comes out to the ring to hype up Triple H vs. MVP, but Orton interrupts her.
Orton: I thought that you wanted to make Raw the best it could be, Steph. Apparently, though, you don’t know a thing about drawing ratings. Triple H isn’t your biggest ratings drawer. Neither are HBK or Cena. I draw all of the ratings on this show, because people tune in just to see other people try to kick my ass. And yet you don’t want to book me in a WWE Title match.
Steph: Shelton generously offered you a US Title shot. I suggest that you take it. The contract should have been delivered to you for you to sign this morning.
Orton: It was, but I didn’t sign it. Shelton Benjamin is beneath me, so I gave it to Ted Dibiase to sign instead. As for me… Lets poll the fans, Steph- How many of you want to see Triple H kick my ass in a WWE Title match at Armageddon?
The crowd cheers loudly at the thought of Triple H kicking Orton’s ass.
Orton: Did you hear that, Steph? They want me to get a WWE Title shot.
Steph: You know what, Randy? You’re right. I should put my personal feelings towards you aside for the good of Raw… but I’m just not ready to do that. First, I need a show of good faith from you. I need you do something for me… not just for me, but for all of Raw. Raw only lost the Bragging Rights Trophy because the Big Show betrayed Team Raw. For the last month, I have been negotiating with Teddy Long to get Raw a chance for revenge. Randy, if you can defend Raw’s honor, and beat the Big Show at Armageddon, you will get the chance for a future title shot.

Later in the night, an interviewer is asking Triple H his thoughts about the deal that Steph made with Orton.
Triple H: I have to say I was honestly surprised that Steph was willing to do that. But she’s my wife. I wouldn’t have married her if I didn’t trust her judgment. You never know. Maybe Big Show will get the best of Orton. Maybe he will even injure Orton. Maybe someone even offered Big Show some money to rip Orton to shreds. You never know.

Cena & MVP def. Triple H & HBK when MVP pinned Triple H after an FU by Cena.
 After the match, HBK hits MVP with a Sweet Chin Music. He then goes for one on Cena, but Cena ducks it and grabs HBK by the shoulders, forcing HBK to look him in the eyes. “Explain it again!” Cena demands, but HBK shakes his head and walks away. Cena lets him go.

Armageddon:
DIbiase def. Shelton clean to win the US Title
Orton vs. Big Show is up
Big Show tries to beat the crap out of Orton, but gets frustrated when Orton keeps avoiding his moves. After a ref bumps occurs, Big Show grabs a chair and tries to kill Orton with it, but Orton keeps avoiding it. Orton climbs onto the top turnbuckle, and manages to kick the chair out of Big Show’s hand when Big Show comes for him, but Show hits Orton with his Big Punch. Show sets up the chair on the ground and goes for the Chokeslam onto the chair, but Orton reverses it into and RKO for the pin.
Triple H def. MVP clean to retain the WWE title in a solid match
Cena def. HBK
 Triple H & Shelton attack Cena after the match, but Legacy makes the save. The PPV ends with Orton and Cena shaking hands.

Raw 8:
Triple H & HBK def. Rhodes & Dibiase after a distraction from Shelton Benjamin
Later in the night, Orton comes out to the ring and demands that Steph give him the title shot he earned by defeating the Big Show
Steph & Triple H come out arms around each other, looking like complete and total jerks (just like they did during the McMahon Helmsley Era). Orton then shouts at Triple H, saying the Triple H isn’t man enough to do his own dirty work, so he had to hire Big Show to do it for him.
Steph says: I never guaranteed you a title shot. I said you would get the chance for a future WWE Title shot. Tonight it will be John Cena & Randy Orton vs. The entire Raw Roster (excluding Triple H, HBK, Rhodes & Dibiase, because they have already wrestled) in an elimination tag team match. There will be two members of the Raw roster in the ring at once, and once one is eliminated another will take his place. If either Cena or Orton survives, the survivor will get a title shot against Triple H at Royal Rumble. If neither one of them survives, the raw superstar who got the winning pin will get the title shot. If they both survive, they will then face each other in a singles match for the title shot.
Steph also announces that next week will be a 3 hour Raw, and she has challenged Teddy Long to send 3 members of the Smackdown roster to face MVP, Kofi, & the Miz in a 6 man tag team match
Steph also announces that no matter what the results of tonight’s match are, the main event next week will be Triple H & HBK vs. Orton & Cena
Orton & Cena def. The Raw Roster (2-on-2, 1 by 1) in an Elimination Tag Team match
 Rhodes & DIbiase interfere, constantly attacking Cena, to get a lot of the Raw roster DQed. MVP (the last man on team Raw) pins Cena after reversing an FU into a Playmaker- Orton comes into the ring, but doesn’t try to save Cena. Orton then pins MVP after an RKO.

Week 8 Smackdown –
Kane goes to Teddy Longs office, and says that as a former captain of Team Smackdown, he wants to lead Smackdown’s 6 man-team against Raw on next week’s 3 hour Raw. Teddy Long says that he trusts Kane’s judgment, so he will leave it up to Kane to pick his own team.
Later in the night, Batista is being interviewed, when his phone rings in the middle of the interview. Batista picks up the phone and says “Yeah, man. I’ve got your back,” then runs off. The Interviewer and camera guy follow Batista all the way to Teddy Long’s office, where he tells Teddy to put him down as a member of team Smackdown.

Week 9- 3 Hour Raw:
Bragging Rights 6 man tag match- Batista, Kane, & Morrison def. MVP, Kofi, & Miz.
-Batista pins Miz after a Batista Bomb.
HBK & Triple H vs. Orton & Cena
- Orton hits Triple H with an RKO, but can’t get the pin because Cena accidentally knocked HBK into the ref, causing a ref bump.
 Orton and Cena have a shouting match, then a shoving match, but right when it appears they are about to self-destruct, Orton calms down. Orton tells Cena to FU HBK. Cena does

RKO BY ORTON to Cena. Orton walks out on Cena.

 Triple H recovers and he beats on Cena
 -- Cena makes a comeback
 ----- HBK gets up, and HBK & Triple H use 2-on-1 advantage
 BASTISTA comes out and takes out Triple H & HBK
Cena hits an FU and HBK, while Batista hits Triple H with a Batista Bomb. Cena goes for the cover while Batista rolls the ref back into the ring. 1-2-3. Cena pins HBK.

Raw Week 10:
An interviewer asks Orton why he walked out on Cena last week. Orton replies "It has been one whole week already. If Cena doesn't care enough to ask me, why should you?"
Lawler tells us that Triple H has decided to give a lucky hometown wrestler the chance of a lifetime: A WWE Title match live on Raw, tonight!
The lucky local wrestler (read as: “Jobber”) comes out for the match.
- Triple H comes out, sledgehammer in hand. Triple H gets on the mic.
Triple H: Last week Shawn Michaels, Steph, and I got outsmarted. That doesn’t happen too often, so I will give credit where credit is due: Good job, Cena! Good Job, Batista! You outsmarted the masters.
The problem is… that for every action, there are consequences. I learn from my mistakes. John Cena had his insurance policy in Dave Batista. So I realized that I needed to get myself an insurance policy as well.
I spent most of the week thinking “how in the hell am I going to find an insurance policy to counter Dave Bastista? He’s the ANIMAL! I’ve seen and felt what he can do firsthand.”
Eventually, I realized that no “insurance policy” will be good enough to counter Batista. With a man… no- with a MONSTER… like Batista… you can’t just try and neutralize him. You can’t just cancel him out. The way you deal with a man like Batista… is by getting rid of him. By taking him out. And to do that (Trips holds up his sledgehammer) you need a weapon.
My sledgehammer is a pretty good weapon. A few swings, and I could easily BREAK BATISTA’S BACK! The problem is that without someone swinging it (Hunter drops the sledgehammer to the mat, and lets it lie there) it is nothing. What I need to take out Batista is a HUMAN WEAPON. And I found one.
Now you there, mister… (Triple H prompts the jobber for his name, and the jobber tells him) I know you were all excited about this match, but it’s not going to happen. Don’t worry, though. If you and I wrestled, then five minutes from now you would be irrelevant. You would be forgotten in the annals of wrestling history as just another punk who Triple H defended the WWE Title against. Instead, you will be given a much greater honor. You will always be remembered in wrestling history. You will be the Hugh Morris of this decade, because like Hugh Morris is famous for being the first of Bill Goldberg’s famous streak of victories… you will be the first of many, many victims of my new weapon… THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN ALIVE: BRYAN DANIELSON!
Bryan Danielson comes out, gets in the ring (Cole and Lawler comment that he doesn’t look like much, and that it’s hard to believe that someone Dragon’s size could take Batista out) and shakes hands with Triple H. Triple H then hands Dragon the mic.
Danielson: Mr. …uh (Dragon is having trouble remembering the jobber’s name as well- the jobber starts to speak, but Dragon interrupts him) Your name isn’t really important, so I’ll just call you Mr. Victim. I’m very sorry, Mr. Victim, because I know that you were thrilled that you were going to be able to go home tonight and tell all of your friends and family that you had finally accomplished your lifelong goal of getting to wrestle on live television… but that’s not going to happen. You won’t even be going home tonight, because there is only one way that anyone who steps in the ring with me leaves the building: In an ambulance. And I hope you set your TiVo to record this match… because you’re not even going to be able to remember it after I’m done with you!
Dragon hands Triple H the mic. Triple H gets out of the ring and joins Cole and Lawler at the announce table.
Lawler: He doesn’t look like much, Triple H
Cole: Yeah. What makes you think that this guy can take out Batista?
Triple H smiles and smugly replies “Just watch this.”
The bell rings, and Dragon and the jobber circle each other. Then the jobber charges at Dragon, who hits him with a VICIOUS kick. Dragon beats the living crap out of the jobber with chops, kicks, forearms, suplexes, and submissions, before finally finishing the poor jobber off with the Cattle Mutilation.
Cole and Lawler are speechless.
Triple H gets in the ring and raises Dragon’s hand. “Ladies and Gentleman… The Human Weapon…. The most Dangerous Man Alive: BRYAN DANIELSON!
Dragon then says: Batista… your days walking under your own power are numbered.

Week 10 Smackdown:
Teddy Long opens the show bragging about SD’s Victory over Raw (he did this last week, too, but I forgot to add it in) Teddy says that this match, and the Bragging Rights Trophy prove that SD is better than Raw. Teddy hypes up the Royal Rumble, and says that a Smackdown superstar is going to win the Rumble.
It hasn’t been decided yet which show the coveted #30 spot will go to, but Teddy Long makes a battle royale, and says that the winner of the Battle Royal will get the best spot Smackdown is given: Also, the 3 first men eliminated will not be allowed to enter the Rumble (to weed out the guys who are bad at battle royales, and thus increase the chances of SD winning)
R-Truth def. Shad (w/JTG) to win an IC Title show next week
Main Event: Battle Royal to determine the best spot:
1. Jimmy Wang Yang is quickly eliminated by Kane
2. Jericho eliminates himself on purpose, and smiles as he walks all the way to the back- the announcers question why
3. Ziggler is eliminated by Morrison
The match is won by Eric Escobar, who takes advantage of Kane and Batista trying to eliminate each other, right after they have eliminated Big Show
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: BRM gives WWE a shot in the arm

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 4th, '11, 04:03

Week 11: Raw: Steph is pissed about Teddy Long bragging. Steph says that Raw is the superior show, and that it will prove it when a Raw superstar wins the Rumble.
Raw’s first Royal Rumble Qualifying match: Sheamus def. Evan Bourne- Sheamus Qualifies for the Royal Rumble
Dragon squashes Santino… to a pulp. Vicious kicks, chops, suplexes, and, submissions galore. Triple H is doing guest commentary and puts Dragon over as the Most Dangerous Man Alive, and the Human Weapon
Cena cuts a promo on Orton:
Cena: The reason he hasn’t asked for an explanation for why Orton turned on me and walked out on me during their match against Shawn Michaels & Triple H two weeks ago on Raw is that I don’t need one. I know why Orton did what he did-
There was once an old man, walking home from work. He was walking in the snow, and he stumbled upon a snake frozen in the ice. He took that snake, and he brought it home, and he took care of it, and he thawed it out, and he nursed it back to health. And as soon as that snake was well enough, it bit the old man. And as the old man lay there dying he asked the snake, 'Why? I took care of you. I loved you. I saved your life.' And that snake looked that man right in the eye and said, 'You stupid old man. I'm a snake.' – and Randy Orton is a viper. I trusted a viper, and I got bitten… but I was smart enough to bring along some antidote- My good friend Batista- Bryan Danielson seems very impressive, but Triple H will be sorely disappointed if he thinks that this guy can take down the ANIMAL!”

Smackdown 11:
-R-Truth def. Morrison to win the IC Title after Ziggler interfered, unbeknownst to R-Truth
An interviewer asks Jericho why he walked out of the Battle Royale last week, and made himself completely ineligible to compete in the Rumble. Jericho says that he shouldn’t need to compete for a World Title shot. He is bigger than Smackdown… He is the KING OF THE WORLD… he deserves a World Title shot AT the Royal Rumble

Raw 12:
1. Dragon murders another jobber. Triple H is sitting at commentary the whole time, laughing his ass off, while Cole and Lawler seem genuinely afraid for the poor jobber’s health.
2. Steph comes out to the ring to address Teddy Long-
Steph: Team Smackdown only won at Bragging Rights due to Big Show’s treachery, so that match doesn’t count. The Miz beat John Morrison, that’s 1-0 Raw. The Smackdown Divas beat the Raw Divas- that ties it at one a piece. Randy Orton defeated the Big Show at Armageddon, so for those of you keeping score at home, that makes it 2-1 Raw. And a few weeks a ago, Smackdown beat Raw in a tag team match here on Raw, so Teddy Long, the way I see it, we are tied at two.
But I have come up with a way to settle this ONCE AND FOR ALL. At Royal Rumble, there will be a series of three matches to decide which show is better. Two singles matches, and then, finally, the Royal Rumble itself. If a Raw wrestler wins the Royal Rumble, then RAW will get to have the main event on the Biggest Stage of Them All- WRESTLEMANIA! If, by some fluke, Smackdown should happen to win the Royal Rumble, then… well, never mind, Smackdown WON’T win the Royal Rumble.
So, Teddy Long, I’ll be waiting to hear whether or not you accept my challenge, although if you don’t, I don’t blame you. Smackdown has NO CHANCE IN HELL of winning ANY matches at the Royal Rumble. And just to save you some thinking, Teddy, allow me to introduce to you, Raw’s latest Royal Rumble entrant- One of only three men to win TWO Royal Rumbles- THE HEART BREAK KID, SHAWN MICHAELS.
HBK’s music plays, and Shawn comes out to the ring. Shawn gets on the mic and says: Teddy, Smackdown… is GOING DOWN!
3. In a Qualifying match for the Royal Rumble, Carlito def. Chavo Guerrero
4. Legacy def. Triple H, HBK & Shelton after Dibiase pinned HBK with a roll-up.
After the match, Triple H’s team attacked Legacy. Legacy put up a good fight until Danielson came down and started laying vicious kicks, chops, and forearms into them. Cena shows up with a steel chair and chases the McMahon-Helmsley faction off, making the save for Legacy

Smackdown 12:
1. Teddy Long opens the show by accepting Steph’s challenge. He also blasts Raw’s World Title match at the Rumble. “Nobody wants to see Triple H win anything, and nobody wants to see Randy Orton win anything. But that’s the type of low quality you can expect from Raw. At the Royal Rumble, Smackdown will give its fans a Title match that they REALLY want to see. It will be Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho- and who doesn’t want to see Undertaker kick Jericho’s obnoxious ass?”
Jericho comes out and says “Thank you for the match, Teddy, but your prediction is completely wrong. At the Royal Rumble, I WILL turn Smackdown into a good and watchable show, by becoming its champion.”
2. Ziggler tells R-Truth that he owes his victory to him
R-Truth says no
Ziggler challenges him to an IC Title match at Royal Rumble to prove it. R-Truth Accepts
3. Matt Hardy def. Rey Mysterio to qualify for the Royal Rumble.
4. The Piggy James angle continues, with more harassment of Mickie by Lay-Cool
During a tag team match- Maria & Mickie vs. Beth & Layla w/Michelle, Beth is beating the crap out of Maria, when, on Michelle’s orders, Layla goes into the ring to try and get a cheap shot in on Maria, but misses, and accidently hits Beth. This allows Maria to crawl to the corner and make a tag to Mickie, who takes advantage of the fact that Beth is distracted arguing with Layla to hit her with a superkick. Beth is now PISSED. She takes Mickie down with a HUGE clothesline, then drops Layla with a stiff forearm shot. Beth drags the nearly unconscious Layla to her teams corner, then tags her in. Beth tosses Layla into the ring, and walks out of the match. Michelle tries to stop her, but gets shoved into the barricade. Inside the ring, Mickie lines Layla up for a Mick Kick and nails it for the pin.
5. Teddy Long announces that Smackdown will have another battle Royal tonight, in which the winner will be entered into the Royal Rumble.
Kane wins the battle Royal, dominating it easily
6. Teddy Long announces that Batista will be in the Royal Rumble
Raw 13:
1. Dragon vs. Primo in a qualifying match for the Rumble
Again, Dragon kicks the sh*t out of his opponent. Primo backs into a corner, but Dragon doesn’t relent with his kicks, showing no mercy whatsoever, and always reminding the ref that he has til five. Dragon Locks poor Primo in the Cattle Mutilation, and Primo taps out. Dragon doesn’t release the hold however, and ignores the referee’s warnings that if he doesn’t break the hold, the decision will be reversed. Dragon keeps the hold locked in, and the ref reverses the decision. Dragon breaks the hold, but then goes after the ref with vicious kicks, and locks the ref in the Cattle Mutilation. When he feels that the ref has had enough, Dragon releases the hold and leaves the ring.
Steph and Triple H come out and tell Dragon not to worry, they have big plans for him. Steph gets on the mic and says “Teddy Long, I have match for you- the two biggest superstars on both show who didn’t qualify for the Royal Rumble should go 1-on-1 for their brand’s honor. Bryan Danielson vs. Rey Mysterio.
2. Steph also says that she wants to make sure that Raw wins the Royal Rumble- and that will require the Raw entrants to work as a team. Steph sets up a battle royale, in which the winning TEAM will qualify for the Royal Rumble.
Rhodes & Dibiase win said battle royale and qualify for the Rumble Match.
3. Kofi def. Miz to qualify for the Royal Rumble
4. Cena goes into Steph’s office and asks why he hasn’t been given a qualifying match for the Royal Rumble yet. Steph tries to dodge the question with excuses, saying that she has been so involved in the legal stuff and paperwork involved in the Raw vs. SD matches that it must have just slipped her mind.
Cena isn’t buying it. He says that the reason that Steph hasn’t put him in the Rumble is because she knows that he will win the Rumble, and she knows that once he does, he will go on to beat her husband, Triple H, and Wrestlemania.
Steph denies this. She again says that she has been swamped in paperwork so that she can prove that Raw is a superior show.
Cena tells Steph that if she REALLY wanted to make sure that a Raw guy won the Rumble, she would put him in it- because he is the only man on the Raw roster who isn’t already in the Rumble, or doesn’t have another PPV match, that has won the Rumble before. Cena says that he knows what it takes to win the Rumble. Steph is just making excuses to avoid Triple H vs. Cena for the WWE Title.
Steph says fine. If Cena can beat HBK tonight, he will be entered into the Rumble
5. HBK cuts a promo saying that he will not only win the Royal Rumble, but he will prove that Raw is better than SD by using the Title shot that he will get from winning the Rumble to beat SD’s champion at Mania, and bring the SD world Title to Raw.
6. Cena def. HBK to qualify for the Royal Rumble. After the match, Shelton, Triple H, & Dragon come down out and beat Cena down, until Legacy makes the save

Smackdown 13:
1. Teddy Long accepts the Steph’s challenge for Rey vs. Dragon.
2. CM Punk def. Slam Masta J to qualify for the Royal Rumble
3. We get the exact Layla vs. Beth match from the 1/8 Smackdown, with Layla trying to apologize, and Beth just killing her. Mickie makes the saves for Beth, but then superkicks her. Laycool then assault Mickie.
4. We get an interview with Kane and Batista, about SD’s chances of winning the Rumble. Kane puts over the entire SD roster, while Batista seems more interested in talking about Rey vs. Dragon, as well as Orton vs. Triple H, and how hopes that no matter who wins that match, Cena will kick BOTH of their asses. Kane gets frustrated with Batista constantly talking about Raw, and keeps trying to steer Batista back on topic.
5. We get a promo form Taker saying that he doesn’t care who wins the Rumble. He will beat Chris Jericho at Royal Rumble, and he will beat whoever decides to challenge in him at Wrestlemania- Even if it IS Shawn Michaels
6. Big Show def. Mike Knox to qualify for the Royal Rumble
Raw 14:
1. Steph is in the ring, talking to Teddy Long live via satellite. They trade a few barbs about which brand is better, but then they get down to business. Steph asks Teddy who he thinks is SD’s best chance to win the Royal Rumble. After thinking for a minute, Teddy says, that it is very close, between Kane & Batista, but since Batista has the experience of already won the Rumble once he will have to give the edge to Batista. Steph says that she thinks that Raw’s best chance at winning the Rumble is HBK, and Steph paraphrases from HBK’s promo the previous week about how HBK will not only win the Rumble, but will beat SD’s World Champion at Mania and bring that belt to Raw.
Steph challenges Teddy to the 2nd of the three Raw vs. SD matches at the Rumble. Steph suggests that both shows should have the guy that they think has the best chance of winning face off in an a qualifying match at the Rumble. The winner gets to be #30, while the loser doesn’t get to enter the Rumble. When Teddy accepts, and asks what will happen to the extra spot. After all, you can’t have a 29 person Rumble. That would just be ridiculous. Steph says :we’ll just give it to ECW. It won’t matter, because none of their guys can beat Raw or SD guys.” Teddy and Steph both laugh and agree.
2. Shelton Benjamin def. Evan Bourne in a qualifying match for the Rumble
3. Cena cuts a promo saying that he WILL win the Rumble and that he WILL get HIS World Title back from wither Tripe H or Randy Orton at Mania.
4. MVP def. Chris Masters to qualify for the Rumble
5. We get a backstage skit with Steph & Triple H concerned about Cena being in the Rumble- they REALLY don’t want him to win. Triple H says, “I have an idea,” He whispers his idea to Steph. She likes it, and says “Then we need to start making some phone calls.”

6. Orton cuts a promo, telling Cena “You saved me- I saved you. We’re even now. But Cena- don’t you dare stick your nose in my business at the Royal Rumble. I don’t need your help to beat Triple H.
7. Jack Swagger comes out and says that he doesn’t want to just qualify for the Rumble. He wants to do it in the most impressive way possible. He challenges “which ever moron backstage has the mistaken idea that they are BETTER than JACK SWAGGER.” Swagger nearly pisses himself with fright, as out comes DEAN MALENKO. Swagger and Malenko go to a 20 minute draw in an excellent match. After the match, Malenko gets on the mic, and puts over Swagger. He says “Mrs. McMahon-Helmsley’ put this man in the Royal Rumble!
8. Dragon prepares for his first real test, Rey Mysterio, by killing about 6 jobbers in a row. Afterwards Dragon cuts a promo, saying that he will bring Raw glory by taking out Rey Mysterio this Sunday at the Rumble, but he hasn’t forgotten about his mission. Once he is through with Rey, he will take Batista out!

Week 14: ECW
Tiffany is not happy about the disrespect that Teddy Long and Steph showed ECW the previous night on Raw. She calls together her handpicked group of Royal Rumble entrants- a combination of the biggest and most experienced that ECW has to offer: Goldust, Regal, Jackson, Kozlov, Vance Archer, Mark Henry, & Tommy Dreamer. She gives them a pep talk, telling them that she wants them to go out there and SHOW Raw and SD what ECW can do! She wants one of them to win the Rumble.
Later in the show, she gives ECW Champion Christian and #1 contender Yoshi Tatsu a similar pep talk, telling them to go out there and steal the show.

Week 14: Smackdown
1. Announced for Royal Rumble is Michelle vs. Mickie vs. Beth for the Women’s Title. We also get another Piggie James segment to keep the heat on Michelle & Layla.
2. Later in the show, we see an interviewer trying to get and interview with Beth Phoenix, though she has no interest in talking. The announcer follows her down a few hallways. She spots Mickie James coming in the opposite direction. The two of them bump into each other (obviously deliberate on both parts) have a short stare-down, then walk away.
3. Charlie Haas def. JTG to qualify for the Royal Rumble
4. Finlay def. Shad to qualify for the Royal Rumble

5. Drew McIntyre squashed Funaki to qualify for the Royal Rumble. McIntyre then gets on the mic and reveals that not only will he win the Royal Rumble, but he will make himself some money while doing it. Triple H has placed a bounty on Cena. The person who eliminates Cena from the Rumble will be given $100,000
6. The next match is Curt Hawkins vs. SD’s newest star Incognito to qualify for the Royal Rumble. A few minutes into the match, Eric Escobar shows up and squashes both men, causing a double DQ. Escobar gets on the mic- He is angry because HE won the best spot that SD had to offer in the battle Royale 3 weeks ago, but Teddy Long is giving BATISTA a shot at the coveted #30 entry. He says that until Teddy Makes things, right, he will attack any SD wrestlers that have qualifying matches for the Rumble.
Teddy comes out promises Escobar a future World Title Shot of he stops attacking SD wrestlers. Escobar accepts.
7. Backstage, Teddy Long gets an important notice. Teddy reads it, smiles, and says. “Boy, am I glad that I didn’t fill that last spot in the Rumble yet.”
8. Jericho & Ziggler def. Taker & R-Truth In a Tag Team match when Ziggler pins R-Truth after a Zig-Zag.

Royal Rumble:
1. Dragon def. Rey Mysterio. Dragon was even more vicious than usual. He tore Rey’s legs up with brutal submissions, before winning via ref stoppage with his Elbows. Rey had to be stretchered out of the ring. As the EMT’s were stretchering Rey up the ramp, Dragon kicked the stretcher cart over.
2. We go backstage to the SD lockerroom, where Kane is giving a pep talk, telling some of the rumble entrants to “win it for Smackdown!”
There is a knock on the door. Teddy Long opens it, and Triple H walks in, holding a briefcase.
Kane: What do you want?
Triple H: I just want to make an announcement. (Hunter sets the briefcase down on the table and opens it, revealing a lot of money inside)- THIS, he announces, is for ANYONE WHO ELIMINATES JOHN CENA FROM THE ROYAL RUMBLE.
Triple H takes the briefcase and walks off, leaving the SD wrestlers to consider his offer.
There is silence, until Matt Hardy stands up and says “eliminate a Raw guy AND take Triple H’s money? SURE!”
A loud “SMACKDOWN!” Chant breaks out in the lockerroom.

3. Mickie James def. Michelle McCool and Beth Phoenix to win the WWE Women’s Title when Mickie pinned Michelle after Beth hit Michelle with a Beth Valley Driver, and Mickie knocked Beth down with Missile dropkick, then got the cover on Michelle. Beth was JUST AN INSTANT TOO LATE to break up the pin. Beth glared at Mickie during her celebration, but then just walked away.
4. HBK vs. Batista-
This match was very back and forth. Right when Batista got the advantage Dragon appeared on the stage, and started taunting Batista, claiming to have put Batista’s friend Rey Mysterio out of action for good. This distraction caused Batista to eat a Sweet Chin Music form HBK for the win.
5. Ziggler def. R-Truth(c) to win the IC Title
6. Christian(c) def. Yoshi Tatsu to retain the ECW Title
7. Backstage, Triple H makes the same offer he that he made to the SD lockerroom to the ECW lockerroom.
8. World Heavyweight Title match: Taker(c) vs. Chris Jericho:
Jericho comes down t the ring as his cocky, normal self. Taker comes out, and does his usual entrance schtick: Gives the ref the title, takes his coat off, puts his hat in fron- CODEBREAKER (while Taker’s hat is in front of his face so he couldn’t see it coming). ONE! TWO!
THR-NO!
Taker get a shoulder up. Jericho starts pounding Taker, doing everything that he can to keep him down. After an extended ground and pound, Taker is busted open. Jericho gets up and starts stomping away some more. While the ref checks on Taker, Y2J removes the padding from the top turnbuckle in the top left corner (from the hard-camera POV) of the ring.
Taker is now getting to his knees, as Jericho comes over to administer more of a beating. Jericho punches Taker in the face, but the Deadman just shrugs it off, and responds with a hard punch to the gut. Taker goes for and Irish Whip, but Jericho reverses it, sending Taker shooting off the ropes instead. On his way back, Taker is met with a forearm shot to the face by Jericho. Jericho keeps pounding away on Taker with big forearms and punches to the face, punches and kicks to the gut… Jericho just brings it to Taker, hard and fast. Jericho hits Taker with a bulldog, and resumes stomping away at the Phenom’s bloodied face.
Jericho leans down and slaps Taker across the face, and then starts talking some trash to the World Ch- HE’S GOT HIM BY THE THROAT! Taker’s arm shoots up and grabs Jericho by the throat. While still holding Jericho by the throat, Taker sits up, then stands up, and he does not look happy.
Taker goes for a Chokeslam, but Jericho does a back flip to escape it (like Morrison did to Kane). Jericho goes for a Codebreaker, but Taker blocks it, and slams Jericho down to the mat. Taker goes to stomp away on Jericho, but Jericho rolls out of the way. Taker chases Jericho across the mat, stomping away, but Jericho manages to roll away each time, until he rolls out of the ring to recover and regr-TAKER DIVES ON HIM!!!!
The Pheonom dives to the outside and onto Jericho. Once he has recovered. Taker picks Y2J up and drapes his body over the ring apron. Taker hits his leg drop on Y2J. Taker then gets back in the ring and goes to pick Jericho up to deliver more punishme- SMALL PACKAGE!!
ONE!
TWO!
THR-NO! Taker kicks out.
Both men get to their feet at relatively the same time, but Jericho is just a little bit quicker. That little bit is enough to make a difference though, as Jericho delivers a few shots to Taker, then goes for a dropkick, but Taker lunges forward and turns him inside out with a clothes line. Taker approaches the downed Jericho and locks him in Hell’s Gate, but Jericho quickly extends his feet to get to the ropes.
It’s payback time now. Taker goes on offense, and nails Jericho with a few slams. Taker does his signature arm wrench, and then follows it up by going Old School. Taker does his cut throat thing to signal that he is going for the Tombstone Piledriver.
Taker scoops Y2J up and goes for the Tombstone. Jericho counters with knees to the head, breaking Taker’s hold on him. Jericho goes for the Codebreaker on the stunted Undertaker…
TAKER COUNTERS IT, throwing Jericho into the bottom right turnbuckle. Taker starts throwing his big ol’ soup bones in the corner, making the Jericho sorry for pissing off the best pure striker in the business.
After pummeling Jericho, Taker hits him with Snake Eyes. Taker points across the ring to the opposite corner, and picks Y2J up to go for Snake Eyes over there as well. Jericho manages to worm his way free, and hits Taker in the back with a dropkick, sending Taker into the exposed turnbuckle. Taker stumbles backwards, and Jericho gets in front of him does a double leg takedown. Jericho tries for the Walls of Jericho, but Taker prevents him from locking it in, so Jericho falls backward, catapulting Taker in to the corner, causing his head to smash on the exposed turnbuckle once again. Jericho holds onto Taker’s ankles, causing Taker to fall backwards, and his back lands across Y2J’s knees. Jericho then stands up and locks Taker in the Walls of Jericho.
Taker quickly reaches for the ropes, but Jericho pulls him away even quicker. After another 15 seconds, Taker crawls for the ropes once again, but Jericho manages to prevent him from getting there. Jericho crouches down lower, putting even more pressure on the Deadman’s back. Taker considers tapping, but puts on one final burst of strength and reaches the ropes.
Jericho is extremely confident now, and he makes sure that the fans know it. He grabs his back in mock pain, taunting Taker. Jericho stalks Taker, waiting for him to get up. When Taker starts to stand up, Jericho nails him with a Codebreaker.
ONE!
TWO!
THRE-NO!!!!! TAKER KICKS OUT!
Jericho yells at the ref, claiming that Jericho had the pin, but the ref didn’t start counting soon enough. Taker gets up and stumbles his way over to bottom left corner of the ring, and uses the turnbuckles to help pull himself up. Jericho springs off the middle ropes, and hits Taker with a dropkick. Jericho then climbs the turnbuckle and goes to punch Taker. Jericho delivers some punches, then stops to yell at the crowd, calling them hypocrites for counting when faces do this spot, but not counting when he does.
TAKER GRABS JERICHO’S LEGS! Taker has Jericho up on his shoulders, then lifts him up to go for the Last Ride. Taker charges forward and powerbombs Jericho down- HURRICANRANA BY JERICHO, sending Taker across the ring.
Taker tries to pull himself up on the ropes, but Jericho clubs him from behind, draping him over the middle rope. Jericho does his dance, charges off the opposite ropes, and hits Taker with a leg drop across the back.
Jericho grabs Taker’s legs to lock him in the Wa- TAKER CATHES HIM IN HELL’S GATE!! Jericho struggles in the submission for at least 25 seconds before he flips it over and turns it into a pin, although the hold is still applied (like Angle did to end their EPIC match at No Way Out 2006). The ref goes to count the pin, and Jericho put his legs on the ropes for illegal leverage! Jericho’s going to steal the match!
ONE!
TWO!
THRE-! NO!
The referee spots Jericho’s legs, and stops counting the pin. He also forces Taker to break the hold, since Jericho is on the ropes. Taker gets up and hits Jericho with a big sidewalk slam. Then Taker lifts Jericho up for the Last Ri- CODEBREAKER! JERICHO COUNTERS WITH A CODEBREAKER!
BUT TAKER IS STILL ON HIS FEET!
JERICHO HITS ANOTHER CODEBREAKER!
Taker is groggy, but STILL ON HIS FEET!
A THIRD Codebreaker from Jericho finally puts the champ on his back. Jericho goes for the Lionsault…
AND HITS IT!
ONE!
TWO!
THREE!!!!!!!!
YOU’RE WINNER, and NNEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: CHRIS JERICHO!!!
9. Triple H(c) def. Orton to retain the WWE Title
10. Royal Rumble Match:
-Punk & MVP start off the Rumble,
#3 is Goldust, but he is quickly eliminated by Punk.
-people come out, and try to eliminate each other
--Kane Enters at about #8, and Kane only goes for Raw and & ECW guys, and tries to save SD guys.
-- Punk is in control for a while, but is eventually eliminated by Swagger.
--- at #18 John Cena enters, and the entire tone of the match changes, EVERYONE tries to eliminate Cena, and collect Triple H’s Bounty
----Rhodes and Dibiase work together to save each other
- There are a whole bunch of people in the ring (like 15), and we are now up to entrant number 29:
“You think you know me”
THE ROOF FLIES OFF OF THE BUILDING WITH AN ENORMOUS POP, and EDGE enters the Rumble at #29. Edge starts kicking ass and taking names and throwing people over the top rope.
#30, HBK comes out, and tries to slow Edge’s momentum.
Currently left in the ring are: Edge, Kane, Cena, HBK, Dibiase, Rhodes, Benjamin, MVP, and Escobar.
CM PUNK comes back and eliminates Edge. Edge and Punk brawl through the crowd.
Everyone but MVP is trying to eliminate Cena, and MVP isn’t doing too much to prevent Cena from being eliminated:
BATISTA INTERFERES!! Big Dave goes nuts, and eliminates Rhodes, then MVP, then Benjamin,
Cena eliminates Escobar
And Batista eliminates Dibiase, then Kane
Dragon comes out, dodges Batista’s attacks, and picks his spots well. Dragon cuts Batista down and locks in Cattle Mutilation. Cena breaks it up, and tosses Dragon out of the ring.
HBK GRABS CENA FROM BEHIND AND TOSSES HIM OVER THE ROPES!—CENA HANGS ON! Cena pulls himself to a standing position on the apron. HBK goes for a Sweet Chin Music to knock Cena off the apro-
CENA CATCHES HIS LEG! Cena lifts HBK up and does a leg trap chokeslam, lifting HBK up and over the ropes to eliminate him JOHN CENA WINS THE ROYAL RUMBLE!
Batista and Cena celebrate in the ring.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 4th, '11, 04:05

Week 15: Raw
1. The McMahon Helmsley Faction comes down to the ring. HBK & Shelton both present their arguments as to why Cena shouldn’t have won the Rumble. He didn’t eliminate most people at the end- Batista did- and Batista wasn’t even in the match.
Steph says that she is going to invalidate Cena’s Royal Rumble win
Cena comes out and reminds Steph he won the Rumble FOR RAW. IF she invalidates his win, then it invalidates Raw’s victory in the Royal Rumble match, and with it, Raw’s claim to the main event at Wrestlemania. Cena then continues:
Cena: Now, what I’m wondering is why I don’t get a celebration? There is usually a celebration for the Royal Rumble winner the next night on Raw, Where is mine? And don’t tell me that you aren’t prepared for it. I saw them unloading confetti and “congratulations HBK” balloons into this arena yesterday afternoon. You shouldn’t count your chickens before they hatch Steph. As the winner of the Royal Rumble I demand a celebration!
The crowd pops huge for Cena tormenting the heels. Steph agrees to give Cena a celebration later in the night.
2. One hour in to Raw Cena comes out to the ring for his celebration. Confetti falls from the ceiling, and Steph comes out on to stage to introduce a “special video package that is exactly what a Royal Rumble winner like John Cena deserves.”
The video package starts with the words “John Cena- 2010 Royal Rumble winner”- then the word winner fades out, and the word “cheater” replaces it. The video package consists of various scenes of Cena getting his ass kicked by a mob during the Rumble, scenes of Batista eliminating people, and random pictures of Cena with the word “CHEATER” stamped across the screen in red letters.
Cena is not amused, and starts to come up the ramp to go after Steph. Triple H comes out with a sledgehammer to protect Steph, forcing Cena to back down the ramp. HBK, Shelton, and Danielson also come out, and the 5 heels advance on Cena. Steph, HBK, & Triple H (still w/the sledgehammer) get in the ring with Cena, while Shelton & Dragon stand on the outside of the ring on opposite sides, to cut off Cena’s escape routes.
HBK accuses John Cena of cheating, and says that he doesn’t deserve to win the Royal Rumble. As the final man eliminated, HBK says that HE should be the one to get the Title Shot at Mania, and that he will use it to prove Raw’s dominance over Smackdown by winning the World Heavyweight Title form Jericho.
Cena points out that HE was the one to eliminate HBK- not Batista, and that HBK needed Danielson to distract Batista in order to beat him and advance to the Rumble in the first place. He says that he knows that he is surrounded, but he doesn’t care. He goes through the standard insults- Triple H is oily, Steph has fake breasts, etc. The heels get angry and start to close in on Cena
NO CHANCE!!!! Punk that’s what you’ve got!
The Chairman’s music hits, and Vince McMahon does his power-walk down to the ring.
Vince: I know that I am interrupting a tense situation here, so allow me to defuse the tension. Tonight’s main event will be John Cena vs. HBK for the World Title shot at Wrestlemania- with special guest referee… ME! VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON! And ANYONE… (Vince pauses, and looks directly at Triple H and Steph) who interferes in this match will be FIRED!
There, now that I’ve taken care of that, I want anyone who isn’t named McMahon to leave the ring.
Cena starts to leave the ring, but Shelton and Dragon move to cut him off. Vince tells them that if they lay a hand on him, they will be fired. Cena leaves, then Vince tells the others to scram. Dragon, Shelton and HBK start to walk up the ramp, leaving Vince Steph, and Triple H in the ring. Vince glares at Triple H “YOU TOO!” Triple H glares back at Vince, but leaves the ring as well, and he and his faction walk backstage, leaving father and daughter alone in the ring together.
Vince: I’m disappointed in you Stephanie. I gave you control of Raw because I thought that you had what it takes to help Raw compete with Smackdown for the title of the DOMINANT brand in the WWE.
Steph: I have been! Raw has beaten Smackdown FOUR TIMES since I have become General Manager, and Smackdown has only beaten Raw ONCE.
Vince: That’s great Stephanie, but what is everyone talking about? John Cena, a Raw superstar overcame seemingly unbeatable odds against him to win the Royal Rumble, and the only thing that anybody is talking about—EVEN YOU—is the fact that a SMACKDOWN Superstar turned the tide for him. Raw might have won the night on paper, but everyone is talking about Smackdown!
Steph: So you’re going to fire me, and replace me with somebody else?
Vince: Of Course not! I’m not going to fire you. Quite the contrary, actually- I’m going to help you. Steph, I know firsthand, that we McMahon are at our best when we are under pressure- so to get your juices flowing, Steph, I am going to give you a challenge. You have until the end of the Raw tonight to come up with something that will make absolutely certain that people will be talking about RAW tomorrow, not Smackdown… and if you don’t, I will do for you what I did for Teddy Long to get him back on his game- place you on probation.
Vince leaves the ring. Steph is clearly unhappy.
3. We get an interview with Jack Swagger and his new personal trainer and mentor: DEAN MALENKO. Malenko tells the audience that as good as he was in the ring, he always understood that he was missing the “gift of the gab.” Swagger, he says, has it. He wants Jack Swagger to go far because he reminds him of himself, but with the ONE missing ingredient. Malenko says that he will train Swagger, and promises that Swagger will be a WORLD CHAMPION by the year’s end.
As the interview ends, Vince walks across the screen, talking on his cell phone. We hear him say “yes, Stephanie”, so the camera man decides to follow him. “I think that is a great idea, and I can definitely do that for you.” Vince realizes that the cameraman is following him, and he turns around and gets pissed. “Can’t I have a little PRIVACY here! This is a PRIVATE conversation, now SCRAM!”
Before the beginning of the next match, Vince comes out to the announcer’s table. He tells King that Steph wants to see him, and that HE (Vince) will take over for him on commentary until Steph is done with him.
4. Later in the show, we have a backstage segment in Steph’s office. We see Steph seated at her desk, and Triple H standing behind her. Filling out the couches and chairs in the office are some of the greatest wrestling minds Raw has to offer: Arn Anderson, Pat Patterson, Jerry Brisco, Roddy Piper, Jerry Lawler… over the phone, which is set on speaker, we hear the distinctive voice of Dusty Rhodes… on various screen around the room, JBL, Mae Young, Johnny Ace, and Mean Gene Okerlund are contributing to the discussion live via satellite.
Everyone is holding a pad of paper and a pen. The wastebasket is overflowing, and there are crumple up pieces of paper all over the floor. Steph’s desk is covered in them. They are all pitching ideas for something that they can do to get people to talk about RAW, rather than SD, but they have had no such luck. There is only a half hour left in the show at this point, and Steph is getting frustrated.
“DAMN IT!” Steph shouts. “We need something… something to ensure that we BEAT SMACKDOWN. As far as I’m concerned, THIS IS A WAR, and…”
Steph’s voice trails off, and an inspired look comes over her face. Arn Anderson raises his hand. “Mrs. McMahon-Helmsley, I-” Steph cuts him off and says “I think that we’re thinking the same thing.”
“Is she thinking what I think she is thinking?” Brisco whispers to Patterson. Pat nods his head and replies “I think so.”
Steph whispers something into Triple H’s ear, and a concerned look comes over his face. “I’d prefer that we didn’t have to do that” he says. “It is REALLY dangerous and brutal.”
“It’s worse than you can possibly imagine” Dusty pipes in over the phone.
“Oh boy. I just figured it out.” JBL says.
“What choice do we have?” Steph replies
“You’re right,” Triple H says. “And if your plan works, people are going to be talking about Raw and only Raw for a VERY long time.”
“This is definitely gonna make news” King says
5. Cena vs. HBK for the Royal Rumble Winner’s World Title shot w/Vince as Special Guest Ref.
King is back at the announce table and Cole asks him what Steph is going to do. Lawler tells Cole that he’ll find out when everyone else finds out.
-- Cena def. HBK completely cleanly- Vince calls the whole thing straight down the middle, although he does get annoyed with HBK when Shawn tries to use the ropes for illegal leverage on a pin.
After the match Vince congratulates Cena, then gets on the mic and calls out Stephanie, asking her if she has come up with anything yet.
Steph and Triple H come out on the stage, and Steph announce that John Cena has 20 days to find 3 partners, because at No Way Out, it will be Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, & Bryan Danielson vs. John Cena & three partners of his choice… in WWE’s first ever WAR GAMES match!
POSTED!
Week 15: SD
1. Kane is in the ring, and he is angry. He calls out Batista, and Batista comes to the ring. Kane shows the footage of Batista attacking Eric Escobar, preventing him from eliminating Cena, and show the footage Batista eliminating the Big Red Machine.
“Raw had already won two of the three matches that night,” Kane says, “Including yours. We needed that victory to save some face, but you came out and betrayed us. You betrayed me, you betrayed Eric Escobar, you betrayed General Manager Teddy Long, and you betrayed each and evey one of the superstars in that lockerroom. You betrayed SMACKDOWN!”
Batista: I had a friend who needed my help, so I didn’t give a damn about SD, right then and there. And I have to say, that if I could do it all over again… I would do the same damn thing.
Batista and Kane are getting in each other’s faces, nose to nose- anything could set of these two huge monsters.
BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! Out comes your new World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho, to a rousing chorus of boos. The two monsters turn their attention away from each other and towards the approaching Jericho.
Jericho: Of course Batista doesn’t give a damn about Smackdown! No one really gives a damn about Smackdown! I’m the only good thing this show has going for it and even I don’t give a damn about it. I can’t sta-
“You think you know me?”
Edge comes out and to a thunderous applause and gets in the ring.
Edge: Well Chris, you may not have given a damn before, but you’re going to now. You and I were partners, Chris. We were friends… or so I thought. But then when I tore my Achilles tendon, where were you? Not one phone call. Not one get well soon card. Not even one dam visit in the hospital. All you cared about was the diagnosis. Once you found out that I would be out for an extended period of time, you tossed me out like yesterdays garbage, and replaced me with that large sack of crap, the Big Show. In fact, the only time we ever even talked since I got injured was when you interrupted my interview on Smackdown.
You did make some good points, though, Chris. You were right, I am injury prone, and I actually was considering retirement… but I wanted to kick your ass SO BADLY, but, unfortunately, I couldn’t do that with my injury, so I had t wait. So I used that as my motivation Chris. I fought through all the pain of my rehab because of one thought that was running through my head “When I am through with this, I am going to be able to kick Chris Jericho’s ASS!
And I was willing to sacrifice a lot to kick your ass. I wanted to enter the Royal Rumble so I could win the World Title at Wrestlemania, then use the title to bait you into a match with me, so I could let out all of the emotion that I had stored up since July and absolutely brutalize you.
But when you won that Title from the Undertaker, it just made me want to win the Royal Rumble even more, because the only thing better than getting to kick your ass while retaining the World Heavyweight Title… would be kicking your ass while TAKING the World Heavyweight Title from you!
Unfortunately, thanks to the interference of a sore loser named CM Punk, I didn’t win the Royal Rumble, so I can’t force you into a match the way I wanted to… but I didn’t rehab for months and months only to NOT get the chance to kick your ass, so Chris, I am demanding a shot at your World Title.
CM Punk’s music plays, and Punk comes onto the stage, but doesn’t enter the ring with the other 4 men.
Punk: Mr. Jericho, while you aren’t the smartest man in the world, I am certain that you are smart enough to realize that you shouldn’t give this disgusting deviant a World Title match. He is weak. He is constantly temped by the sins of the flesh. There is only one person in this arena who deserves a World Title match, and it is ME, Smackdown’s savior!
Kane: Smackdown’s savior, my Big Red Ass. Edge was on a roll, and YOU came back into the match and eliminated him! So what if he eliminated you? Ultimately, we all wrestle for ourselves, but we are still all teammates. If a Smackdown eliminates you, you say “Oh well. I guess he was better than I was tonight”- you don’t come back in and eliminate him! All you did, Punk was hurt Smackdown’s chances even more! Though I guess its not as bad as betraying Smackdown to help a RAW superstar win the Royal Rumble! (Kane glares at Batista again).
Teddy Long comes out, and shouts “OKAY! THAT’S ENOUGH! Now I am seeing a few problems here, and I would like to diffuse them without any unsanctioned violence, so I am going to meet with each of you in my office one at a time, and after that, I will decide what to do.
2.Teddy’s meeting with Kane- So Kane, what do you want to talk about?
Kane: A few things- first of all, I feel like you and I are the only two people who actually care about Smackdown anymore! Jericho and Punk constantly insult and talk down to our great fans, Punk and Batista both betrayed us during the Royal Rumble, and Edge doesn’t care about Smackdown or the Title- he said so himself- he just wants to get to Jericho.
Teddy: You bring up some good points, and you have been, by far, the most loyal member of the Smackdown roster, and have proven yourself to be an able leader in the lockerroom- Just the kind of wrestler that I want, and more importantly, that the fans want, as Smackdown’s World Champion.
3. Later in the night-
Teddy’s meeting with Punk:
Teddy: What I really want to know from you, Punk, is why did you hurt Smackdown by coming back and eliminate Edge from the Royal Rumble?
Punk: Think about that answer, Teddy. If you can’t figure it out for yourself, then maybe this is a sign that you should stop taking whatever drugs you’re taking, and join the Straight Edge movement.
Teddy: I DID NOT ASK YOU HERE TO PLAY GAMES!
Punk: Fine. You want me to tell you why I hate Edge so much? Edge represents everything that is wrong with our society. He is weak, and temped by sins of the flesh. He was weak, and allowed himself to be seduced by another man’s woman. I feel very sorry for Matt Hardy, constantly being surrounded by weaklings the way he has been. Not only was Edge temped by the sins of the flesh, but he is physically weak as well.
Rather than compete, he wins his titles by waiting until his opponent is down, and then striking- Now I know what you are going to say- “Punk, didn’t you do that, too, TWICE?” Well there is a huge difference between Edge and myself. Edge struck for his own personal glory when he cashed in his Money In The Bank Title Shot. When I cashed mine in, I was doing it to save the WWE and its fans from deviants… from moral cancers like Edge and Jeff Hardy.
Edge is also the epitome of the moral corruption of our society because of his politicking. He never loved Vickie Guerrero- he was only with her for the benefit of the Title shots she could provide him with- once she lost her power, he dumped her.
Edge is also a sexual deviant. How many women has he gone through? Lita, Vickie Guerrero, Alicia Fox- HIS OWN WEDDING PLANNER! While planning his wedding to one woman, he seduced another one! and who knows how many more he has been with the WWE cameras haven’t caught. In the same way that Jeff Hardy represented everything that the Straight Edge movement hates about drug users, Edge represents everything that we hate about sexual deviants. Edge would not be a WORTHY representative to the world of the things that Smackdown should stand for, so I took the necessary steps to ensure that he wouldn’t get a shot at becoming a that representative.
Teddy: And let me guess- you think that YOU are the most worthy person to fill that roll?
Punk: That’s right. I will become the World Champion, and I will use the influence of that belt to save the WWE and its fans!
4. Mickie James is celebrating her WWE Women’s Title victory in the ring, but LayCool interrupt her.
Michelle: Well, I guess even the fugly duckling can get lucky sometimes. But I have to complement you on your strategy. You couldn’t beat me on your own, Piggy, so you let that over-muscular freak, Beth Fat-ass do the work for you. I didn’t think your little piggy brain could come up with such complicated plans. So we have something special for you.
Layla reaches into her pocket and takes out a sticker that looks like a big blue “first place” ribbon, shaped like a pig.
Layla: We’re going to pin this on you… just like a pig at the county fair.
The two heels charge at Mickie, who manages to hold them off for a while, but eventually the numbers game becomes too much. As Layla holds Mickie down, Michelle pulls out some glue which she had apparently hidden under the ring earlier, and goes to superglue the humiliating sticker right onto Mickie’s forehead.
BETH PHOENIX comes out and makes the save for Mickie James, causing the heels to flee. Beth picks up the microphone.
Beth: They’re right, Mickie. You won that match, but you won it off of MY move. You stole MY pin. You might have been the one who pinned the former champion, but I’m the one who BEAT her. So the way I see it, you owe me a shot at the Women’s Title.
Groggily, Mickie asks “Now?”
Beth: No. Don’t worry, I don’t want it now. Whether I like it or not, YOU are the WWE Women’s Champion right now, and right now, THEY are the ones who took you out. I want to face you when you are at your best. So Mickie, I am challenging you to a match for the WWE Women’s Title in 16 days at No Way Out!
Mickie replies “You’re on!” and offers Beth her hand. Beth shakes it.
5. Teddy’s meeting with Jericho
Jericho: Why am I even here? We both know what I want- this Title belt, and off of this damn show. And I will find a way off of this show and over to the FLAGSHIP PROGRAM OF THE WWE- MONDAY NIGHT RAW!- And there isn’t a thing that you, or Kane, or Edge, or anyone else can do about it.
6. Teddy’s meeting with Edge
Teddy: Edge. Welcome back to Smackd-
Edge: I want Jericho.
Teddy: What about CM Punk?
Edge: He can wait. I want Jericho. I want to make him suffer.
Teddy: And let me guess, you want to make him suffer by taking his title?
Edge: I know it will hurt him even more if I take his title, but honestly, I wouldn’t mind just kicking his ass all over this, or any other arena.
7. Teddy’s meeting with Batista
Batista: I’m sorry Teddy, but I had to help John. I know that it hurt Smackdown, but I HAD to do it.
Teddy: I understand, Dave, but I can’t have you jeopardizing the success of Smackdown by plugging Raw. I’m afraid that I can’t let you help John Cena anymore, unless it takes place here on Smackdown.
Batista: But Hunter & Steph will never allow that.
Teddy: I know, and I am sorry, but I am doing this for the good of Smackdown.
Batista lets out an animalistic growl, and overturns Teddy’s desk. “The good of Smackdown this, and the good of Smackdown that! Well you know what, Teddy? Srew Kane, screw you, and SCREW SMACKDOWN!
8. Teddy Long announces the Main Event for tonight: Edge vs. Kane vs. CM Punk in a Triple Threat match for #1 contendership to the World Heavyweight Title at No Way Out!
9. Before the main event, Kane comes out and cuts a promo on Batista. Kane says “Batista, I just talked to Teddy Long and asked him to give you one last chance to prove that you do care about Smackdown. Teddy agreed to put you in this match as well, making it a fatal 4 way match. There is no denying that the fans still love you, and would even support you as champion. If you care about Smackdown and its fans, then you will get your ass in the ring, and do your best to make the fans happy.”
Edge and Punk do their entrances, but when Batista’s music plays, he is nowhere to be found.
The match is an exciting contest, with each man dominating at points. After about the 16 minute mark, Kane is in control. He shouts “THIS IS FOR SMACKDOWN!” then chokeslams Edge, and then chokeslams Punk. Kane is about to go for the pin when BATISTA comes out! Batista and Kane trade HUGE shots in the ring. Kane gets the upper hand after a Big Freakin’ Uppercut, then floors the Animal with a big boot. Kane goes to the top rope to hit his Flying Clothesline… but Batista catches him, countering the move with a spinebuster. Batista leans over in Kane’s face and says “For the last time, there are things more important to me than Smackdown!” Then walks away.
Kane starts to get up to go after Batis-SPEAR BY EDGE!!!!
ONE!
TWO!

THREE!
Edge def. Kane, CM Punk, and Batista to become the #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Title at No Way Out.

Raw: 16
1. Cena is in the ring, and he gets on the mic, putting over the history of War Games, but he is soon interrupted by Triple H and Steph.
Triple H: We all know the history of War Games, John. I learned it from one of the greatest wrestlers of all time- the Nature Boy Ric Flair. And Naitch told me that the MOST IMPORTANT thing about a War Games match, is trusting your teammates. But that’s going to be a little hard for you isn’t it. Hell, I bet you haven’t even found any yet, have you? You have less friends on this show that you think. During the Royal Rumble, absolutely EVERYBODY on every show was trying to eliminate you. The closest thing you had to a friend was MVP, and it wasn’t like he was trying to STOP people from eliminating you.
Cena: I have a surprise or two up my sleeve.
Steph: You mean Dave Batista? Unfortunately, this is NOT an inter-promotional match like the Royal Rumble was, so Batista won’t be able to help you… unless, of course, he were to leave that b-rate show he is on now and come over here to Raw.
Steph makes Cena vs. Shelton for tonight’s main event, and also announces that it will be Mark Henry & MVP vs. Kofi & Sheamus in a #1 contendership match for the WWE Unified Tag Team Titles against current champions The Hart Dynasty
The show consists of Cena asking most of the faces if they want to join his team, but most are apprehensive, not wanting to get on the bad side of Triple H & Steph. MVP, Henry and Kofi all volunteer to help out, if don’t get the tat team title shot at No Way Out.
2. MVP & Mark Henry def. Sheamus & Kofi to become #1 contenders to the WWE Unified Tag Team Titles at No Way Out after Henry Pinned Kofi.
-- After the match, Sheamus assaulted Kofi, powerboming him out of the ring and onto the floor, then picking him up and again powerboming him off the stage. Kofi is stretchered out of the arena.
3. Cena def. Shelton by DQ when the McMahon Helmsley faction interfered and beat Cena down. The show ended Cena locked in the Cattle Mutilation while Triple H, HBK, & Shelton stomped on him. Steph grabbed a mic, looked straight into the camera and said, with mock empathy “Come on Batista. Your friend needs your help.”
POSTED!
WWE.com has announced that ECW will be canceled after next week’s episode.
ECW 16:
1. Tiffany comes out and announces that Vince McMahon had told her of ECW's imminent cancellation Monday morning, at whcih time she set out trying to make as big a splash as possible to catch Vince's and viewers' attention. She traded Mark Henry to Raw in exchange for Jack Swagger and Dean Malenko. She says that Vince liked this so much that this morning, he told her that IF ECW gets a good enough rating the next two weeks, it WON'T be canceled.
Tiffany announces tonight, for the ECW Title Christian vs. Jack Swagger (w/Dean Malenko)
Before the Title match, Malenko says that it feels good to be back in ECW and that in the spirit of guys like himself, 2 Cold Scorpio (pop) Lance Storm (big pop), and Eddie Guerrero (HUGE POP) his pupil, Jack Swagger, will bring back the WRESTLING back to ECW.
Jack Swagger def. Christian cleanly to win the ECW Title. After the match, Swagger, on Malenko's instructions, offers Christian a handshake. The now former ECW Champion accepts it.
POSTED!
SD 16:
1.The first match of the night is Dolph Ziggler(c) vs. R-Truth in a Rematch for the IC Title.
After a few minutes R-Truth is solidly, in control of the match. As he goes for his finisher, BATISTA storms the ring and takes out both men, causing a double disqualification. The ref tries t grab Batista, but he eats a clotheline as well. He grabs a mic from Tony Chimel and calls out Teddy Long.
Teddy Long comes out onto the stage, along with Kane. “What the hell was that?” Shouts Teddy angrily.
Batista: Did you see Raw? I NEED to be over there! You HAVE to let me help Cena.
Teddy: I will not just give up such a valued member of my roster. Losing Batista to Raw would be a HUGE blow to Smackdown.
Batista: SCREW SMACKDOWN! I don’t give a damn about this place anymore! Until you let me go to Raw, I am holding Smackdown hostage.
Teddy: WHAT?!
Batista: You heard me. I am holding Smackdown hostage. Nothing happens on this show until you let me go to Raw to help John Cena.
Teddy: Security! Get him out of the ring!
Security, as well as the remaining referees, and a few undercard wrestlers including Slam Masta J, Cryme Tyme, Funaki, and Jimmy Yang come out to try and clear Batista out of the ring, but the Animal destroys them all.
Kane and Teddy long start to confer, and we cut to a commercial, with Striker profusely apologizing to the fans that they are not getting Smackdown as advertised, and telling them that GM Teddy Long is doing everything possible to clear this situation up as quickly as possible.
When we return from the commercial, Teddy is talking to a random ring attendant. “Do you understand what to do?” Teddy asks.
The ring attendant replies, “Yes, sir, Mr. Long. Go and get him, and get him out here once I’ve gotten him.”
Kane is pleading with Teddy Long. “He might be able to help, but who knows how long that will take. Just let me go down there right now and kick his ass.”
Teddy: You think that you can beat him?
Kane: Yes.
Teddy: Okay then. Go for it.
Kane charges own the ramp, but Batista says “WAIT! I have an idea. Kane, you think that you can kick my ass?” (Kane nods), “And you love Smackdown so much that you’re you want me off of it because I don’t care about Smackdown, and I am hurting it?” (Kane nods again). “So how about this: You and me, one-on-one, right here, right now- LOSER LEAVES SMACKDOWN! Are you so confident that you can kick my ass that you are willing to put your Smackdown contract on the line? Are you willing to go risk that to help Smackdown?” (again, Kane nods). “So how about it, Teddy?” Batista asks, “Right here, right now, Kane vs. Batista in a loser leaves Smackdown match?’
Long: Okay, fine, but we need referee, and since you knocked all of the Smackdown referees, there is only one conscious person in this building with a valid referee’s license… And that’s ME (Teddy pulls out his wallet and flashes a card).
Despite having a ref who we assume will be biased, Batista seems unconcerned. Instead, he just smirks. Tony Chimel does the introductions, while Teddy Long takes a shirt from one of the downed refs a puts it on.
2. Kane vs. Batista in a loser leaves Smackdown match, with Teddy Long as Referee.
The bell rings and the two behemoths lock up.
LOW BLOW BY BATISTA! Teddy Long calls for the bell for a DQ, and Batista picks Kane up and hits him with a Batista bomb. Meanwhile, Longs gets out of the ring and grabs Chimel’s mic while he is in the middle of announcing the result. Batista goes to leave the ring, but Teddy gets back into the ring blocking his exit. He gets in Batista’s face, and goes apesh*t!
Long: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??!!! I BROUGHT YOU OVER IN SEPTEMBER TO HELP THIS SHOW, AND INSTEAD, YOU’VE DONE NOTHING BUT HURT IT, AND NOW THIS!
Batista shoves Long, but Teddy gets right back in Batista’s face. Batista gets a VERY angry look in his eyes and shoves Teddy Long, sending the SD GM falling backwards on his butt. Teddy preserves his dignity by getting right back up and getting in the Animal’s face once again.
BATISTA KICKS TEDDY LONG IN THE GUT, AND LIFTS HIM UP ONTO HIS SHOULDERS FOR THE BATISTA BOMB!
“WAIT!” Someone shouts, causing Batista to stop. REY MYSTERIO, on crutches, due to the injuries he suffered at the hands of “The Most Dangerous Man Alive” Bryan Danielson at the Royal Rumble, comes out onto the stage.
Mysterio: Look at yourself, Dave! Is this really how you want your time on Smackdown to end.? Don’t you think that you owe it to the Smackdown fans to give them one last classic match before you go to Raw?
Batista puts Long down, and Teddy slides out of the ring. Batista looks genuinely upset with himself for the way he has acted.
Mysterio: Mr. Long, can you please temporarily nullify the results of this match, so Batista can have at one last match on Smackdown?
“Here’s… what I’m… going to do,” Long replies, angrily and out of breath. I AM going… to nullify the results of… this match, and I… am going to give… Batista… one last match… on Smackdown. But after… this BS… I don’t trust him enough… to believe that he… will give the fans what… they want… without the proper… incentive. As I’ve said… before… Batista is too valuable… a superstar, to just let him… go to Raw… for nothing. So tonight’s main event… will be Batista vs. Kane… and if Batista wins… I will make … EVERY EFFORT… to trade him to Raw. But… If Kane… wins… then Batista… will be suspended… without pay… and will do nothing but sit at home… until his contract is expires… in 2012… or he is ready… to come back… to Smackdown… and to behave himself.
3. Edge comes to the ring, and cuts a promo about his title match with Jericho at No Way Out. Edge promises to take out 8 months worth of pain and frustration on Jericho, and to take his title from him.
CM Punk comes out to the ring and interrupts Edge’s promo. “Really, Edge? You’re going to take Jericho’s Title from him? YOU? Whose your back up this time? What is your secret surprise? What’s the ace up your sleeve?”
Edge: No backup. No tricks. No surprises. Just determination and skill.
Punk: I find that hard to believe
Edge: And why is that?
Punk: Because, quite simply you CAN’T win ON YOUR OWN. (the fans boo Punk profusely)
Punk: Now, for the educational portion of our program, since the Smackdown fans seem to need it, I would like to present a little history lesson that I’ve prepared for tonight. Hopefully, these images will jar some memories in the drug addled brains of the sheeple in this audience.
Punk narrates while images are shown on the TitanTron. “January 8th, 2006- New Years Revolution- the night that Edge won his first World Title. And boy did he ever win it in the manner befitting a true champion: After John Cena had just been through a GRUELING Elimination Chamber match in which he wrestled for ALL TWENTY EIGHT MINUTES of it, against such greats as Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle. Edge comes out and cashes in his Money in the Bank briefcase and beats the tired, exhausted Cena to win his first WWE Title. Yay Edge. He lost it three weeks later when he had to face Cena in a FAIR match.”
Edge couldn’t beat John Cena in a fair match, so he had interfered in the main event at One Night Stand to help Rob Van Dam beat Cena for the belt, so he would have an easier challenger… But at Vengeance, Edge couldn’t beat RVD in a fair match either. So what does Edge do? July 3rd, 2006- In a Triple Threat match between RVD, Edge, and Cena, Edge waits for Cena to hit Rob Van Dam with the FU, then Edge hits Cena with the WWE Title belt and steals Cena’s pin on RVD to ‘win’ (Punk uses air-quotes) his second World Title.”
“May 8th, 2007- Edge waits for the Undertaker to battle through a violent steel cage match against Batista, AND THEN waits until Mark Henry attacks the Deadman to cash in another Money in the Bank contract, and steals his third World Title”
“Edge then uses a poor widow, Vickie Guerrero, to get himself a title shot as a benefit of their disgusting ‘relationship.’ They didn’t love each other one bit… but that didn’t stop them from having sex in exchange for political favors. This DISGUSTING relationship brings us to the night of December 16th, 2007- Armageddon- where Edge hid outside of the ring while Batista and Undertaker fought. Edge used dirty tricks like ringing the bell to make the others think that the match had ended, to get an advantage… but he STILL couldn’t win. He finally won after not only waiting for UNDERTAKER to take Batista out FOR HIM, but he then used Hawkins and Ryder to distract the undertaker AND hit Undertaker with not one, but TWO chair shots, and the pinned BATISTA to cheat his way to another World Title.”
“Edge couldn’t beat the Undertaker on his own, so he had Vickie Guerrero strip Undertaker of the World Title for him. He then beat the Undertaker in a TLC match in which he needed help from FOUR other men to win his fifth World Title.”
“All of this time, the moral deviant Edge was having an affair outside of the his disgusting use-and-be- used relationship with Vickie Guerrero- yet ANOTHER sign of his moral weakness, which led to Vickie making him face the Undertaker in a ONE-ON-ONE environment- a Hell in a Cell match- which Edge, predictably, lost.”
“Vickie Guerrero, being the idiot that she is didn’t learn, and re-initiated her disgusting relationship with Edge, inserting him into the World Title match at Survivor Series, after the match had already begun, allowing him to take advantage of a tired Triple H and Vladimir Kozlov, as well as chair shots to both men by Jeff Hardy to cover Triple H for ANOTHER un-earned World Title. And if you REALLY want an example of how WEAK Edge is… he lost the title to JEFF HARDY a month later… and could only win it back with help from Matt Hardy!”
“At No Way Out, Edge was pinned by Jeff Hardy in UNDER THREE MINUTES! Then he assaulted Kofi Kingston, a man who DESERVED to be in the second Elimination Chamber match to take his spot. In his typical fashion, Edge, who entered FIFTH pinned Rey Mysterio, who had been in the match the whole time to win the World Title. Edge once again proved his inability to win on his own when he lost the title Cena at Wrestlemania, and could only win it back when Big Show threw Cena through a spotlight for him! NINE World Titles, ladies and gentlemen, and NOT ONE OF THEM was legitimately earned! Once Vickie Guerrero lost her power in the WWE, Edge ended his relationship with her, finally admitting what we all knew… he was just providing her with sex in exchange for World Title shots! Maybe, if he could win on his own he wouldn’t need to do such disgusting, morally decadent things.”
But what about the ”new” Edge? Is he any different? Let’s take a look at the tape… Nope! He needs BATISTA to attack Kane and distract him so he can get the pin! That, Edge, is why I don’t think that you can win the belt by yourself. You are WEAK. You’re not the “Rated R Superstar” you’re a thief, and a “Rated R Super-WHORE!”
Edge has heard enough, and charges at Punk, Spearing him. How about this, Punk? Before I make Jericho PAY, how about I kick your ass next week?
4. Lay-Cool go to Teddy Long’s office and they are NOT happy. Michelle complains that Beth Phoenix doesn’t deserve a Title-shot… and certainly not before she, the former champion, gets her contractually obligated rematch! Michelle tells Teddy that SHE should have the Women’s Title shot at No Way Out rather than Beth Phoenix, “because THIS GOOD combination of beauty and skill creates pay-per-view buys… And Piggy James vs. Beth Fatass won’t do anything but make viewers want to puke in disgust.”
Teddy Long agrees that Michelle deserves a rematch, and should have it before Beth gets her shot, but Mickie vs. Beth for the Women’s Title has already been signed for No Way Out, and people have already paid for the PPV, so it would be unfair to not give those people the match that they paid for. Teddy comes up with a solution to this dilemma, though. Michelle McCool will get her championship rematch against Mickie James TONIGHT on Smackdown.
5. Jericho is in Punk’s lockerroom. “That was a nice little history lesson you gave before, and I am amazed that there is FINALLY someone else on this show who understands how stupid these fans are… so I did you a favor. I just talked to Teddy Long, and next week, it will be you and me teaming up against Edge and partner of his choice. I know that you want to spread your message about your little group, but kid, you are preaching to the wrong audience. You follow me, and I’ll get you to RAW a show watched by more people than this sack of crap, and a show with much, much smarter fans… fans who can appreciate visionaries like you and me.
6. We see Lay-Cool walking down a hallway. “Do you know the plan?” Michelle asks.
“Yup, Layla replies. After tonight, the Smackdown fans won’t have to suffer the indignity of seeing a disgusting tub of lard like Piggy James as their Women’s Champion.”
We cut to a commercial, and Todd Grisham informs us that the Women’s Title match is next.
7. Mickie James(c) vs. Michelle McCool (w/Layla) for the WWE Women’s Title:
The match is a back and forth contest for about 7 or 8 minutes, until Michelle gets in a cheap shot and a poke to the eye, blinding Mickie. Layla hops up on the apron and distracts the referee while Michelle gets the Women’s Title belt from its resting place on the timekeeper’s table.
BETH PHOENIX charges down the ramp, as Michelle slides into the ring with the belt. Beth pulls Layla down from the apron, freeing up the ref’s attention. The ref turns around just in time to see Michelle nail Mickie with the Title Belt, and calls for a DQ. (Mickie James def. Michelle McCool by DQ to retain the Women’s Title). Michelle is furious, and starts stomping Mickie, but Beth Phoenix slides in the ring behind Michelle and hits her with a clothesline. Michelle scurries out of the ring, and up the ramp, while Beth stands in the ring with the Women’s Title. Beth pulls Mickie up and hands her the title.
8. Batista (w/Rey Mysterio) def. Kane (w/Teddy Long) in an amazing match. Teddy Long’s bargain paid off, and his threat provided Batista with the incentive necessary to put on one last great match for the Smackdown fans.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 4th, '11, 04:06

1. We start off the night with Teddy Long in the ring. Teddy says that letting Batista go to Raw was very hard for him to do, and he would only do it if he could make certain that Smackdown would get the better end of the deal. Teddy announces that, in exchange for Batista, Smackdown got Chavo Guerrero, and Festus. The crowd doesn’t like this deal, and starts to boo, but Teddy quiets them down. “I also got some… promises from Stephanie McMahon. Legally binding promises… that IF ECW was canceled- which it was- that Raw would not pursue certain ECW superstars, allowing them to come to Smackdown. Those superstars are… Vladimir Kozlov” (the crowd still isn’t impressed) “ Gregory Helms” (we now here a few cheers) “and this man right here”
The crowd goes NUTS as CHRISTIAN’s music hits, and Captain Charisma returns to Smackdown for the first time in 4 and a half years!
Christian gets in the ring and shakes Teddy’s hand. Teddy hands Christian the mic, and walks up the ramp and heads backstage, to let Christian address the crowd.
Christian: Wow. It’s been a long time since I’ve been here, and things sure have changed. Teddy long is still in charge, though so th-
Chris Jericho’s music hits, and the World Heavyweight Champion comes down to the ring, mic in hand. He hugs his old friends Christian, and then starts to talk.
Jericho: Christian… You and I go back a long time, and I just wanted to be the first to tell you how sorry I feel for you. You could have been on RAW, but because of some dirty dealing by Teddy Long, you are stuck here, on this b-list show, wrestling in front of a bunch of morons like these.
Christian: Now hold on just a minute Chris. Smackdown is just as much the big time as Raw is… but now that I’m here… Smackdown is going to be EVEN BETTER than Raw.
Jericho: I can’t believe that after all these years, you’re still so damn naïve! Raw is THE FLAGSHIP SHOW of the WWE! Everybody knows that! It’s only morons like these people here who won’t admit it. Are you a moron, Christian?
Christian: Geez, Chris, what happened to that friendly attitude you had a few minutes ago? It seems that you and I are on opposite sides of this issue. You’re not the only good friend I have here on Smackdown… So how about we be on opposite sides of the ring tonight? How does this sound? You and Punk… against me and Edge!

Jericho: You don’t want to do this, Christian.
Christian: Yeah. I think I do.

2. Beth Phoenix & Mickie James def. Lay-Cool after Mickie rolled Michelle up.
After the match, Michelle attacked Mickie from behind, but Beth made the save. Layla joined in, which allowed Michelle to roll out of the ring. Michelle retreated up the ramp, while the faces double teamed Layla, ending with Layla taking a Mick Kick and a Glam Slam
3. Backstage, Chris Jericho is talking to Drew McIntyre. Jericho says, “Drew, I have a job for you,” Jericho starts talking, but then sees the camera man and shoos him away.
4. CM Punk is in the ring with a mic
Punk: Last week, I had a pleasant little conversation with Chris Jericho. During that conversation, Jericho suggested that I try to leave Smackdown and go to Raw, because the fans there are smarter than you idiots, meaning that they might actually be smart enough to heed my advice, and adopt a Straight Edge lifestyle.
But the fact that you people are stupider than the fans on Raw is EXACTLY why I have to STAY HERE! They need me, too, but you all need me more. You are more of a danger to yourselves, and therefore, I need to stay here to save all of yo-
KANE comes out onto the ramp and interrupts Punk
Kane: I am tired of you talking down to the very fans whose hard earned money goes to paying your salary!
Punk: What happened to you, Kane? Why do you suddenly have this craving for acceptance and approval from these fans? Have you ever taken a painkiller, Kane?
Kane: No
Punk: That’s what I thought. And that’s why I used to admire you. You were so strong that you could take any amount of pain and still keeping going. You would never become addicted to painkillers…. But now… you’ve become something worse. You’ve become an enabler. Your newfound need for these fans’ approval and admiration has blinded you to their faults. You encourage their vices because you want them to adore you. But don’t worry, Kane. I am going to help you.
Kane: How are you going to help me?
Punk: Go tell your good buddy Teddy Long to make this match official- at No Way Out- CM Punk vs. Kane. I know that the old, admirable Kane is buried somewhere deep within you… And at No Way Out… I am going to find a way to bring him out.
4. Backstage, Christian in being interviewed by Funaki when he is jumped from behind by Drew McIntyre. McIntyre proceeds to smash Christian’s arm into various pieces of equipment, ending with him grabbing the cameraman’s camera, and smashing it down on Christian’s arm.
5. Punk& Jericho vs. Edge & his mystery partner.
Punk & Jericho are in the ring, and Edge comes out onto the stage. He says that his original partner, Christian, won’t be able to compete tonight, due to the injuries he sustained at the hands of Drew McIntyre… but he did find a suitable replacement… KANE.
During the match, Striker informs us that it will be Christian vs. McIntyre at No Way Out.
Kane & Edge def. Jericho & Punk. The finish comes when Jericho is showboating, and does a springboard Dropkick knocking Edge off the apron. Jericho starts taunting Edge, but gets Chokeslammed by Kane. Kane covers Jericho for the win.
Before he can even stand up, however, Punk hits Kane from behind with a steel chair. After a few more chairshots, Kane is down. Punk grabs a mic.
Punk: You two won tonight’s match… but tonight’s match doesn’t matter at all. It’s all about what happens next. Look at yourself, Kane! The old Kane wouldn’t be down after just a few chairshots! He would fight the pain and get back up! At No Way Out, I promise you that I will save you from yourself, and bring back the old Kane. And Edge, I promise you this. You will NOT walk out of No Way Out with the World Heavyweight Title! This is real! This is true! This is STRAIGHT ED-
SPEAR BY EDGE TO PUNK! Edge picks up the mic.
Edge: That is BULLSH*T!
POSTED!

No Way Out:
1. Christian def. Drew McIntyre with a roll-up in a solid opener. After the match, McIntyre jumped Christian again, and had to be held off by security
2. Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James(c)
- During the match, while both women are down after a desperation counter by Mickie, Michelle McCool and Layla come out. Michelle slides in the ring, and starts attacking both women, causing a double DQ. Layla seems hesitant to get into the ring. Michelle starts yelling at Layla to come in and help her with the beatdown, but Layla seems scared. While Michelle is busy yelling at Layla, Mickie and Beth both recover. MICK KICK to Michelle!
Michelle looks at Layla and shouts “WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! SAVE ME!”
Layla responds “No. I’m just gonna get my ass kicked! And you NEVER helped me!”
Layla storms off, leaving Michelle alone in the ring, where Beth Glam Slams her.
3. The Hart Dynasty(c) def. MVP & Mark Henry to retain the WWE Unified Tag Team Titles
4. Jack Swagger (w/Dean Malenko) vs. Carlito
- Swagger brings the ECW Title belt to the ring with him. He offers Carlito a handshake, but Carlito responds by spitting apple in his face.
Swagger def. Carlito in about 8 minutes, using a “Oklahoma” Cloverleaf as a submission finisher
5. Kane def. CM Punk after a Chokeslam
6. Sheamus def. Kofi Kingston
7. Jericho(c) def. Edge to retain the World Heavyweight Title after Punk interfered and hit Edge with a Go To Sleep.

No Way Out: War Games Match- Triple H, HBK, Shelton, & Dragon (w/Steph) vs. Cena, Batista, Orton, & Dibiase (w/Cody Rhodes).
Cena and Shelton start it off. They have a back and forth match, but Cena eventually gets the upper hand. 3 minutes later, HBK enters the cage, and he and Shelton beat Cena down for a few minutes. When the next bell rings, Batista shoves Legacy out of the way and runs into the cage, immediately turning the tide for his team with a few HUGE moves. Dragon enters next, and uses a hit and run strategy against Batista, targeting his limbs with stiff kicks, and slipping out of the way before Batista can retaliate. Dibiase is in next, and the match is even again. Then Triple H comes in, and the heels use their numbers advantage to gain control of the match. Now it is Orton’s turn to enter, though he doesn’t rush into the ring like all the others, but takes his time and leisurely strolls in. Orton evens up the match for the faces, and now that all 8 men are in, teams can try and win the match via pinfall or submission.
The tide of the match goes back and forth, and about 25 minutes in, the faces are in total control. Orton has Triple H locked in a Full Nelson, and is setting him up for a big clothesline by Cena… but Triple H moves out of the way, and Cena accidentally hits Orton. Orton gets pissed and RKO’s Cena. Orton yells at the ref on the outside to let him out, but the ref won’t open the cage. Cody Rhodes punches out the ref and unlocks the cage. Orton leaves, and waves for Dibiase to do the same. Dibiase walks to the door, (In the ring, HBK hits Batista with a Sweet Chin Music, then Triple H hits Batista with a Pedigree, while Dragon has Cena locked in the Cattle Mutilation.) Dibiase hears the thump made as Triple H Pedigrees Batista, and looks towards the ring, then looks back at Orton. Seeing that Orton and Dibiase are going to abandon Cena and Batista, HBK and Shelton start celebrating. Dibiase hears the referee’s hand hit the mat for ONE. Dibiase makes a break for the ring, slides in and breaks up the pin JUST IN TIME! He then breaks up the Cattle Mutilation before HBK & Shelton catch up with him and start pounding on him.
- Orton is pissed, but rather than go after Dibiase, he orders Cody Rhodes to lock the door to the cell, figuring that the four-on-three advantage will allow team Triple H to destroy team Cena, and that the beating he receives from them will be punishment enough for Dibiase.
- Team Cena fights back valiantly, even getting a believable comeback going, but the manpower advantage eventually overwhelms them. The match ends when Cena gets hit with a Superkick by Shelton, followed by a Sweet Chin Music, followed by a Pedigree, and then passes out while locked in the Cattle Mutilation.

Week 18: Raw
Jack Swagger (w/Dean Malnko) Squashes Santino Marella
Swagger is still wearing the ECW Title.
MITB Qualifier:
Kofi def. Sheamus via roll-up

We get a backstage segment in the Legacy lockerroom. Dibaise asks Rhodes why he didn’t try to save him at No Way Out. Rhodes responds ”We’ve gotten where we are because of Randy. I followed his instructions. He knows best.”
Dibiase is annoyed with this answer and says “We can do well on our own. We don’t need Orton. What we need is to start making our own choices. That’s what I was doing when he went back to help Cena and Batista. I made choice. I saw something that I didn’t like and I went to change it. I made the choice not to go back on my word- which, by the way, Randy gave for me- to help Cena and Batista.

Orton comes in and says that both Rhodes and Dibiase need him. He tells Ted that he will illustrate this to him next week. He tells Ted to give Cody a shot at the US Title. He guarantees that Cody will win because Cody will have Orton on his side. Dibiase accepts, telling Randy that he will prove that he doesn’t need him by beating Cody despite Randy being in his corner.

The main event: Shelton & Dragon vs. Cena & Batista- Cena and Batista win by DQ when the McMahon-Helmsley faction attacks them and beats them down once again. The show ends with Cena & Batista getting beaten down by McMahon-Helmsley Faction

SD: week 18
Teddy Long grants Edge a rematch against for the title due to Punk’s interference. Teddy makes it a Steel Cage match, so that Punk can’t interfere.
MITB Qualifier: McIntyre def. Goldust
Main event: Jericho def. Edge in a Steel Cage match to retain the World Heavyweight Title after he hit Edge with a low blow, then escaped the cage).

Raw: Week 19:
MITB Qualifier: MVP def. David Hart Smith

Dragon def. Zach Ryder in decisive fashion. After the match, William Regal comes out to the ring.
Regal: I just came out here to say that, as one of your trainers, I couldn’t be more happy with your performance so far in the WWE. I want to congratulate you on your success.
Dragon and Regal shake hands and hug, and Regal turns to leave… but then stops.
Regal: I’m sorry, Bryan. There is something that I need to say. I have been extremely happy with your performance DURING your matches. Afterwards, on the other hands… I have been very disappointed. You have been participating in dreadful beatdowns, numerically unfair fights, sneak attacks... It is disgusting. I didn’t train you to do these sorts of things, and I know that Shawn Michaels wouldn’t have either, so that just leaves Triple H as the culprit. I know that he and his wife are running things around here right now, but HOW DARE YOU. Bryan; I know that you want to get ahead and succeed in this business, but this is NOT the way to do it. You are talented enough to out wrestle anyone in this company and I-

Regal is interrupted by HBK’s music playing, and HBK comes down to the ring.

HBK: Actually, William, I did train Bryan to do this. You see, I have been thinking a lot about my legacy lately. What will I give to the next generation of great wrestlers? What impression will I leave on them? Then I thought about all of my students. Lance Cade- A good wrestler, but he never amounted to anything. Paul London and Brian Kendrick- Held the Tag Team Titles for almost a year… but nobody even remembers that, and once they split up, they didn’t do anything at all. I didn’t want my final student to wind up the same way. Clearly, there was something that I failed to teach these kids, and if I wanted to help Bryan succeed, I need to find out what it was and teach it to him.
So I searched and searched, and I finally found what was missing. I believe that Vince McMahon used to call it “Ruthless Aggression.” And look at him now. In just two months, Bryan has gone toe-to-toe with guys like Rey Mysterio, Batista, and John Cena and come out on top! Bryan Danielson is my greatest student, and he will be my legacy.

Regal: That’s despicable. Bryan, you managed to get to the WWE without this poor sportsmanship. Please, listen to me! You don’t need it to succeed. All you have to do is believe in yourself. Don’t listen to Shawn and Triple H. They are trying to control you. Manipula-SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO REGAL!

HBK: Well… that’s enough of that. Let’s go. HBK walks backstage, and Dragon follows him, taking one last look at Regal before walking behind the curtain.

Cody Rhodes def. Ted Dibiase to win the US Title after Orton distracts him, allowing Cody to roll him up. After the match, Orton hits Dibaise with an RKO. Randy grabs a mic and says “without me, Ted… you are nothing.”

Sheamus comes out to the ring and cuts a promo bashing MITB. He says that a silly ladder match isn’t the way to earn a shot at the WWE Title. He is going to do it the old-fashioned way: he is going to beat people and earn their respect until he is given a title shot. And he is going to start by challenging the biggest dog in the yard. “That’s right. I want a match at Wrestlemania… against the Undertaker.”

Steph announces that next weekend, there will be a Saturday Night Main Event special on NBC. She announces that the main event will be Triple H, HBK, Dragon, and a “loser from Smackdown” taking on Cena, Batista, a Raw superstar to be named later, and “another loser from Smackdown.”

Main Event
Triple H & Shelton Benjamin (w/Steph) def. Batista & Cena after interference from Bryan Danielson. After the match, Triple H, Dragon, Shelton, and HBK start to beat down Cena and Batista. Regal comes out to make the save, but he gets beaten down as well.

SD week 19:
Jericho comes out and says “My contract expires in 37 days. I need to defend the belt every 30 days, or else I get stripped of it. I only need to defend it one more time before I take it with me to Raw.
Jericho wants to team with HBK, Triple H, & Dragon, and wants to be in the ring with Batista and Cena on SNME. He calls Smackdown the minor leagues. “And with the teams the way they are, I know I will win, because my team will be filled with top level-Raw caliber superstars, while the other team will be three Raw superstars… and one minor league chump from Smackdown… and no Raw level guy will ever lose to a minor leaguer
Kane comes out and says “If you don’t think you will lose to anyone on Smackdown… then defend the belt against me.”
Jericho agree, but on one condition… because Smackdown doesn’t deserve my last title defense. Exactly 30 days from now is WRESTLEMANIA. The match must take place there.

MITB Qualifier: Ziggler def. Edge after interference by CM Punk.
- After the match, Punk cuts a promo saying that he will do whatever it takes to prevent an unworthy moral degenerate like Edge form becoming World Heavyweight Champion
Teddy Long explain that the reason the main event is 6 Raw guys and two SD guys is that in exchange, Steph offered him the chance to have SD win the US Title. Teddy makes Christian vs. Matt Hardy to determine who will challenge Cody Rhodes for the belt.
Main event: Matt Hardy def. Christian to become #1 contender to the US Title.

Raw: week 20
HBK (w/Dragon) def. Regal when Dragon distracts Regal, allowing HBk to hit him with Sweet Chin Music.

Later in the show, Regal cuts a promo saying that he wants to team with Cena and Batista at Saturday Night Main Event so that he can get his hands on both HBK and Dragon.

MITB Qualifier:
Miz def. MVP after a low blow and a Skull Crushing Finale

Main Event: Cena def. Triple via DQ in a non-title match. Just as Cena was about to win, Dragon, HBK, and Shelton rushed the ring and attacked Cena. They start to beat Cena down, but Batista comes out, swinging a chair, and chases everyone away. Cena grabs a mic
Cena: Week after week, it’s always the same exact sh*t. Every time it looks like I might win, you punks come in and distract me or interfere do whatever it takes to get yourselves in a situation where you can beat me down. And if I am about to beat Triple H at Wrestlemania, I know that you will all be right there, ready to interfere and stop me from winning the WWE Title. Well I’m tired of it. I will not have this golden opportunity snatched away from me via disqualification. At Wrestlemania, I want my match with Triple H to be a no-DQ’s match!

SD: Week 20
Teddy Long announces that Christian will not be wrestling tonight so that he can rest up for his US Title match on Saturday. Christian does, however, cut a promo on Drew McIntyre, telling him that if he doesn’t win the US Title, he plans to qualify in for MITB so he can prove to McIntyre that he doesn’t get special opportunities… he will beat McIntyre fair and square.

Kane announces that he will be teaming with Regal, Cena, and Batista on Saturday to face Jericho, HBK, Triple H, & Dragon.

Main Event: Morrison & R-Truth def. the Hart Dynasty to earn a shot at the Unified Tag Team Titles on SNME:

SNME:
1. Cody Rhodes def. Christian to retain the US Title
2. CM Punk cuts a promo about Edge in the form of a PSA, calling Edge a terrible role-model for children, saying that kids should follow him instead, and lead a Straight Edge lifestyle.
3. The Hart Dynasty def. Morrison & R-Truth to retain the Unified Tag Team Titles.

4. Steph comes out to the ring and tells announces that she has decided to deny Cena’s request that his title shot at Mania be made a No DQ’s match. She says that Cena will have to live with whatever happens at Mania, whether he leaves with the title or not.
Vince comes out and tells Steph that Wrestlemania is the biggest show of the year… and he, along with the fans, will be VERY angry if the main event ends in a disqualification.
5. Sheamus comes to the ring and demands an answer from Taker. Taker comes out and chokeslams Sheamus, then says yes.
6. Cena, Batista, Regal, & Kane def. Triple H, HBK, Dragon, & Jericho
The finish comes when Rey returns, coming out of the crowd and dropkicking HBK into an FU.
After the match, Rey grabs a mic, stands over the fallen HBK, and says “I… am NOT… a weak link! And I will prove it to you... by beating you one-on-one… at WRESTLEMANIA!”

Raw: Week 21:
1. Backstage, Hunter and Steph are trying to figure out what to do. Triple H reasons that if it is a No DQ’s match, people can interfere freely, so the best thing to do would be to take out anyone who would likely aid Cena. Obviously, the first name on their list is Batista. Triple H says that has come up with a way to neutralize Batista. This is what they brought Dragon in for… it’s time to see if the investment paid off.
2. HBK accepts Rey’s challenge

3. MITB Qualifier: Swagger (w/Malenko) def. Chris Masters

4. Steph comes out and says that she has changed her mind and will make Cena vs. Triple H at Mania a No DQ’s match. She also announces Dragon vs. Batista for Wrestlemania

5. Dibiase & Regal def Orton & Cody when Regal made Cody tap to the Regal Stretch.

6. Main Event: Sheamus vs. Batista
Dragon attacks Batista while he is making his entrance.
Sheamus def. Batista, taking advantage of Batista’s injuries.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 17th, '11, 22:30

SD: Week 21:
MITB Qualifier: Morrison def. Christian after McIntyre interfered, taking out both men after a ref bump, then dragging Morrison on top of Christian.
McIntyre cuts a promo tells Christian that he won’t let him make it to MITB.
Later in the night, Morrison goes to Teddy Long and tells him that he didn’t want to win like that, and asks him to make a rematch between himself and Christian next week. Teddy says that he can’t unqualify Morrison, but he will put Christian in a qualifying match next week, and if McIntyre interferes, he will forfeit his own MITB spot to Christian.
Main Event: Jericho vs. Rey
Rey wins by DQ after Jericho hits him with a chairshot,
After the match, Jericho grabs a mic and says that not only is he going to bring Smackdown’s World Title with him to Raw, but he is going to cripple Smackdown on his way out. He then locks Rey in the Walls of Jericho until Kane comes out and chases him off

Raw: Week 22:
Cody vs. Regal for the US Title is announced for Mania due to Regal making Cody tap out last week.
Orton vs. Dibiase is also announced.
Triple H is given the night off, but Steph makes Cena run the McMahon Helmsley faction gauntlet to wear him out. He beats Shelton, and Batista distracts Dragon so Cena can hit him with the FU. The next opponent is HBK who Cena loses to in a surprisingly clean match.

SD: Week 22:
Punk & Michelle McCool def. Edge & Mickie James. At the end of the match, Punk walks over to Mickie and makes a point of shaking her hand.
Jericho cuts a promo dissing Smackdown, then Kane comes out to stand up for Smackdown. Jericho proceeds to talk some more trash, running Smackdown t-IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL… WHAT THE ROCK… IS COOKING!

THE ROCK comes out and says that “The Rock can’t stand to hear Chris Jericho running his mouth on the People’s show. Running down Smackdown. Running down The Rock’s show… Well it was the Rock’s show… but not anymore. Now, it belongs to this man. Kane. You’re not the Big Red Machine any more… now, you’re the BIG BLUE MACHINE! And at Wrestlemania, the Rock knows that you will kick Chris Jericho’s candy ass and take his World Heavyweight Title!

Main event: MITB Qualifier: Christian def. Matt Hardy in a 20 minute must-see match. After the match, Christian tells Matt that if he wins MITB, when he wins the World Title, Matt will be first in line for a shot at it.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 17th, '11, 22:47

WRESTLEMANIA RUNDOWN:

No DQ's match for the WWE Title:
Triple H(c) (w/Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley & the McMahon-Helmsley Faction) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Title match- Smackdown's honor is on the line!
Chris Jericho(c) vs. Kane

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Shawn Michaels

Edge vs. CM Punk

Ted Dibiase Jr. vs. Randy Orton

4 Way Elimination Match for the WWE Women's Title:
Mickie James(c) vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool vs. Layla

Sheamus vs. Undertaker

WWE United States Title match:
Cody Rhodes(c) (w/Randy Orton) vs. William Regal

Money in the Bank Ladder match:
The Miz vs. John Morrison vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Christian vs. Drew McIntyre vs. MVP vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. "ECW Champion" Jack Swagger (w/Dean Malenko)

Will Triple H's plan pay off?
"The Most Dangerous Man Alive" Bryan Danielson vs. Batista

Wrestlemania will be up tomorrow. I urge everyone to go back and read this all, because some stuff that has been brewing since the beginning (well... Since Survivor Series, really, but if you are going back that far, you may as well read the first month, too), will be coming to a head.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 18th, '11, 20:51

Well... this took me an embarrassingly long time to get up:

WRESTLEMANIA 26
1. William Regal def. Cody Rhodes(c) to win the US Title

2. Christian def. Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre, The Miz, John Morrison, MVP, Dolph Ziggler, & Jack Swagger (w/Dean Malenko) to win the Money In The Bank Ladder Match- Malenko made a point to not get involved.

3. 4 Way Elimination Match for the WWE Women’s Title:
- Michelle McCool didn’t take Layla seriously and was toying with her rather than going for a pin, which resulted in Layla shocking the world, rolling McCool up with a small package to eliminate her from the match.
- Mickie James pinned Layla after a Mick Kick
- after 10 back and forth minutes alone in the ring together, Beth Phoenix pinned Mickie James after a Glam Slam to win the WWE Women’s Title

4. Undertaker def. Sheamus. After the match, Taker got on the mic and told Sheamus that he had earned his respect.

5. Randy Orton def. Ted Dibiase Jr. after a distraction by Cody Rhodes allowed Orton to hit Dibiase with an RKO

6. Shawn Michaels vs. Rey Mysterio- the finish came when, after almost a half hour of wrestling, Rey managed to hit HBK with a 619, the followed it up with a West Coast Po-SWEET CHIN MUSIC knocks Rey out of mid-air! HBK goes for the cover:
ONE!
TWO!

THREE!

After the match, HBK told Rey that he was wrong about Rey being weak.

7. Dave Batista vs. Bryan Danielson- Dragon used every dirty trick in the book (including capitalizing off of a distraction by Triple H to hit an early chop block) to try to injure Batista, but Batista fought through it, even reaching the ropes after several Cattle Mutilations. Eventually, though, Dragon wore Batista down and got him to tap to the Cattle Mutilation to win the match… but Dragon (on Triple H’s orders), refused to break the hold… The referee reversed the decision, giving Batista the win, but Batista had to be helped to the back.

8. Edge def. CM Punk

9. Kane def. Chris Jericho(c) to win the World Heavyweight Title.

10. NO DQs MATCH FOR THE WWE TITLE: Triple H(c) (w/the McMahon Helmsley Faction) def. John Cena to retain the WWE Title. Cena fought bravely, but couldn’t overcome the fact that the NO DQ rules made it basically a 4-on-1 match. Even assists from William Regal and a limping Batista couldn’t prevent the heels from interfering and putting a massive beating on Cena. While the rest of the Faction celebrated in the ring, HBK left through the crowd.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Aug 28th, '11, 18:14

so what happens next? I'm hooked...