2 Cents: Vickie Guerrero

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
Rabid619

2 Cents: Vickie Guerrero

Post by Rabid619 » Sep 8th, '11, 02:34

For the better part of the last 5 years, Vickie has been on TV whether as a manager, competitor or authority figure.

What is your opinion of Vickie Guerrero??

badnewzxl

Re: 2 Cents: Vickie Guerrero

Post by badnewzxl » Sep 8th, '11, 03:14

PERFECT Manager material; she should have had a stable by now.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 8th, '11, 09:15

I've always loved the vickie Guerrero character, she a great authority heel.

My only problem right now is her cougar gimmick, i'm cool with it, but i don't like how every managerial relationship tends to go to the sexual or love relationship. I rather have her have Swagger and Ziggler as boy toys rather than them actually having a relationship with her.

Styles

Post by Styles » Sep 8th, '11, 09:20

cero2k wrote:I've always loved the vickie Guerrero character, she a great authority heel.

My only problem right now is her cougar gimmick, i'm cool with it, but i don't like how every managerial relationship tends to go to the sexual or love relationship. I rather have her have Swagger and Ziggler as boy toys rather than them actually having a relationship with her.
An awesome tag team & much further in the future a great feud all brews within that. With Vickie torn between the two.

Vickie is a great heel. She's a natural at what she does. It's a shame she didn't come in til after Guerrero's death, because I'd have loved to have seen a pussywhipped Eddie Guerrero storyline.

Great Heel. Great Future. Great job on losing weight and getting in good shape.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 8th, '11, 12:00

A good character who knows how to work the crowd. I just hope tyhat WWE booking doesn't screw Vickie up the way they have done with others by getting the character stuck in the role and not realizing when it is time to move on.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Verdun

Post by Verdun » Sep 8th, '11, 15:57

I cannot stand her. The combination of her presence and voice annoys me. I would not mind at all if she disappeared from TV and we didn't hear form her again.

However, I do commend WWE for giving her a steady job; I just wish it didn't involve me hearing her screeching every week.
Lady Luck is smiling...

Styles

Post by Styles » Sep 9th, '11, 01:05

Big Red Machine wrote: I just hope tyhat WWE booking doesn't screw Vickie up the way they have done with others by getting the character stuck in the role and not realizing when it is time to move on.
This.

Actually, I'd love to see Shaul Guerrero come up to the roster and have Vickie Guerrero play the pushy mother on her... She has so many possibilities.