Notes about tonight's impact.

All Impact Wrestling (FKA TNA/GFW 2017) Reviews and Discussions
KILLdozer

Notes about tonight's impact.

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 11th, '11, 00:23

ok,since i was pretty interested in tonights impact,I figured id just give a bit of insight on how i felt about it all,I wouldnt even call this a review,so dont expect all that BRM stuff with ratings and rants.

Ok i missed the first ten cuz i was cooking hamburgers for dinner,so sorry.

Ok since I missed last weeks show..When i saw the recap of the crimson morgan thing..At the beginning the style of how Crimson was talking about "how can he be undefeated without takin everybody else?" It really sounded like he turned to me...but then after he beat pope..no boos or anything..So i guess I was wrong. But it was a quick match,impressive finish with the Red Sky out the air.

Hm not much to say about the Gunnar promo,short and sweet.

Garret Bischoff surprises everyone by getting nothing but offense in on Gunnar..after seeing the recap from the Bischoffs segmment last week..."Awh sorry dad..WHAM right across the face!" who the hell apoligizes to someone then hits em right after?

Ronnie and EY and Robbie T and Robbie E backstage...EY looked so stupid half in the locker room it makes me hate him even more..also Ronnie doesnt look like nearly as big next to these guys as on Jersey shore.

James Storm laid the hell out..Gee I wonder by who...lots of blood here.

Zema Ion and Jesse Sorenson wasnt that long..But Ion showed some great stuff I havent seen before and was impressive..like the back suplex into a knee facebuster..Now Im typing this up from reading results from somewheres and half on memory.. it says Sorenson won with a rolling cutter...I really dont think thats what it was..It was more an inverted facelock turned over into a facebuster or ddt of sorts..the official name of the move escapes me..But it damn sure wasnt no CrossRhodes...I really liked the aftermath..Kid Kash is one of my favorites..The greatest man to ever lived isnt bad either..

Gail Kim pins Velvet..Good to see Gail getting pushed the way she deserves..If she wins sunday Ill be very happy.

Storm gets taken care of backstage..This segment showed to me how passionate he is about the title and getting back at Roode..he STILL says hell be able to compete.

Yea..EY n Ronnie V E and T...yea it just made me hate Young even more..where the hell did his pants go?

Hm whose gonna be third man for Hardy /Anderson? I really had no clue.

Jessie Neal needs to cut that thing down some..Getting very ridiculous..IDC about the gimmick and look..Im not sure who it was..But I saw a dress slip from behind on Rosita or Sarita..Bella Ragazza...

What the hells the Bellator guy doing here? Is this somehow angle related from something I missed last week? or just standard wholesome advertising basically?

You know..Id've really liked to see Daniels Springboard into the ring and jab AJ right in the back with that screwdriver...

Ok I wasnt expecting Abyss..I cant remember if hes officially done with Immortal or not..I suppose so...hm good reaction for him after too.

Storm still wont stay down and comes out about the third time the music hits..once again I like how it shows how much the belt means and his want for revenge on Roode..Earlier in the night I also liked the Twitter feedback thing at the bottom..One "person" says basically:"Hey opportunity knocks and it pays to be Roode..nothin wrong with that.." then someone else "No way Absolutely unexcusable hes lost a fan." it was a good way of putting over the two sides and views of the story..Storm cant compete very long...VERY good stuff from Roode acting concerned..cuz It was like you could just feel him waiting to at any moment just haul off and jump on him..but they did something different where once he finds out the match never ended..Rolls him up and leaves real quick like..now AJ and Roode Sunday..Figured that..Should do good for Roode.

Ok thats all,Like I said I know this was quite a different style take on this here program than your used to but just a few thoughts I had I figured id share,,Maybe we'll see another one of these,who knows.
Last edited by KILLdozer on Nov 11th, '11, 13:39, edited 1 time in total.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Rabid619

Re: Notes about tonight's impact.

Post by Rabid619 » Nov 11th, '11, 07:24

KILLdozer wrote:Gail Kim pins Madison..
They were on the same team last night....

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 11th, '11, 08:17

Rabid619 wrote:
Velvet.Wrong blonde,You know what I meant :p

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 11th, '11, 10:01

KILLdozer wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:
Velvet.Wrong blonde,You know what I meant :p
Those of us who didn't watch it this week don't know what you mean, though (yes, I am skipping Impact this week. I just don't have time for it. I might be able to watch it Sunday, right before the PPV, though).
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 11th, '11, 10:05

Big Red Machine wrote:
Those of us who didn't watch it this week don't know what you mean, though (yes, I am skipping Impact this week. I just don't have time for it. I might be able to watch it Sunday, right before the PPV, though).
I wasnt referring to those of us who didnt watch it,Rabid and Rabid only was my directed recipient for that,but I see what you mean. And even still you know good and well that Gails got that thing going with Velvet so you shouldve been able draw to come to that conclusion yourself and realize my mistake.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Nov 11th, '11, 11:52

KILLdozer wrote:I wasnt referring to those of us who didnt watch it,Rabid and Rabid only was my directed recipient for that,but I see what you mean. And even still you know good and well that Gails got that thing going with Velvet so you shouldve been able draw to come to that conclusion yourself and realize my mistake.
Question, was it a tag title match?

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 11th, '11, 11:53

Rabid619 wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:I wasnt referring to those of us who didnt watch it,Rabid and Rabid only was my directed recipient for that,but I see what you mean. And even still you know good and well that Gails got that thing going with Velvet so you shouldve been able draw to come to that conclusion yourself and realize my mistake.
Question, was it a tag title match?
Yes.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 11th, '11, 11:53

I wonder where Mickie is gonna fit in with all of this speaking of that match

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 11th, '11, 13:30

KILLdozer wrote:I wonder where Mickie is gonna fit in with all of this speaking of that match
The fact that she hasn't been is silly enough. If I remember right, didn't she inadvertently get screwed out of the Knockouts' Title at BFG?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3