2 Cents: Daniel Bryan dumps A.J.

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
e-moose

2 Cents: Daniel Bryan dumps A.J.

Post by e-moose » Apr 8th, '12, 18:14

THIS is the proper way to dump a girlfriend permanently! Thank you Daniel Bryan for showing us the way. :ymapplause:

Earth Child

Re: 2 Cents: Daniel Bryan dumps A.J.

Post by Earth Child » Apr 9th, '12, 01:35

I found it funny how they still cheered for Bryan and chanted AJ out of the building

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 9th, '12, 07:36

Earth Child wrote:I found it funny how they still cheered for Bryan and chanted AJ out of the building
That annoyed me to no end, but it seemed like a very isolated group.

I didn't enjoy the segment much (I think that they are wasting major storyline potential here), but it was entirely in character and was done very well.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Apr 9th, '12, 12:11

I love that they made Dragon look like the HUGE PRICK that he is; so long as they don't bury him, he'll be a major money maker for WWE for years to come. I mean, how big an asshole do you have to be to scold AJ? Bryan is just plain awesome....

e-moose

Post by e-moose » Apr 20th, '12, 22:44

e-moose wrote:THIS is the proper way to dump a girlfriend permanently! Thank you Daniel Bryan for showing us the way. :ymapplause:
I can't believe it didn't work! :ymsick: What does he have to do? Tell her he wished that she was never born? LOL That A.J. is a friggin psycho stalker! She's crazier than Mickie "Trish Stratus" James!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 22nd, '12, 09:44

e-moose wrote:
e-moose wrote:THIS is the proper way to dump a girlfriend permanently! Thank you Daniel Bryan for showing us the way. :ymapplause:
I can't believe it didn't work! :ymsick: What does he have to do? Tell her he wished that she was never born? LOL That A.J. is a friggin psycho stalker! She's crazier than Mickie "Trish Stratus" James!
Which is the beauty of it! Mickie being obsessed with Trish is by far the best angle that WWE has done with women in YEARS (if not ever). Jimmy Loves Lacey is one of the best angles of all time. I am so totally ready for "AJ Loves Dragon."
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3