2 Cents: Generico vs Steen getting revived

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
cero2k
Site Admin

2 Cents: Generico vs Steen getting revived

Post by cero2k » Apr 25th, '12, 10:15

is it me, or was Generico vs Steen revived waaaay to soon??

Big Red Machine

Re: 2 Cents: Generico vs Steen getting revived

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 25th, '12, 10:19

It never really ended. I am, however, very disappointed by Corino's silence so far.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Apr 25th, '12, 17:00

Big Red Machine wrote:It never really ended. I am, however, very disappointed by Corino's silence so far.
me too; and I think they're adding too many ppl to this thing too. I think Corino is an essential part, but Jacobs and Whitmer hopefully will go on and do their own thing. I'm not a huge fan of the two of them unless they're feuding with each other. Hopefully they can replicate the success of their 05-07 feud

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 25th, '12, 17:47

to me the problem is that it continued before Steen became a 100% threat to ROH, being that Generico was the one that took him out, he should have made the stand once Steen was in full control of the ROH title and ROH itself.

the way i would have done it is have Steen come back, fight some people here and there, fight Corino a lot more, have Jacobs betray Corino (honestly, Jacobs was supposed to turn on Corino, not Generico). Then focus on the ROH title and feud with Davey for a while until he eventually wins the title, with the title, he's pretty much in control of ROH, have him beat Davey in a rematch, then steen will try to do some crazy thing like kill Silkin, or burn the ROH title, something like that, annnndd then, have Generico return to make that stand to make everyone think that, generico, being the one who once took him out, can finally put a stop to Steen. The feud would continue until eventually Generico wins the title back for ROH.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 25th, '12, 18:10

cero2k wrote:to me the problem is that it continued before Steen became a 100% threat to ROH, being that Generico was the one that took him out, he should have made the stand once Steen was in full control of the ROH title and ROH itself.

the way i would have done it is have Steen come back, fight some people here and there, fight Corino a lot more, have Jacobs betray Corino (honestly, Jacobs was supposed to turn on Corino, not Generico). Then focus on the ROH title and feud with Davey for a while until he eventually wins the title, with the title, he's pretty much in control of ROH, have him beat Davey in a rematch, then steen will try to do some crazy thing like kill Silkin, or burn the ROH title, something like that, annnndd then, have Generico return to make that stand to make everyone think that, generico, being the one who once took him out, can finally put a stop to Steen. The feud would continue until eventually Generico wins the title back for ROH.
This actually makes a lot of sense. They have definitely rushed things.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3