BRM Books Raw 1,000 and beyond

The sky is the limit
Big Red Machine

Re: BRM Books Raw 1,000 and beyond

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 13th, '12, 16:58

Raw: Lafayette, LA (11/26/2012)

CODY RHODES, RICHIE STEAMBOAT, & THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS vs. THE USOS, PRIMO, & EPICO (w/Rosa Mendes)-
The heels win when one of the Usos pins Richie.

Tyson Kidd cuts a backstage promo putting Sin Cara over and says that he looks forward to a rematch with Cara at some point in the future.

ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)vs. JOHN CENA-
Del Rio wins via roll-up after a distraction from Ricardo in twenty minutes

Brodus Clay & Cameron come out and Brodus cuts an angry promo. He wants Sandow and Cameron wants Naomi… and they won’t let anything get in their way until they get them! He says that the reason that they volunteered to do a public appearance tonight rather than to be at the arena for Raw is because they know that they know that they have pissed off a dinosaur… and when a dinosaur gets angry, he tramples over everything in his path.

SHEAMUS & RANDY ORTON vs. SETH ROLLINS & ANTONIO CESARO (w/Aksana)-
Orton & Sheamus win in twelve minutes after an RKO to Rollins. Cesaro refuses to try to break up the pin.

The Big Show cuts a backstage promo. He says that CM Punk is 100% correct. Big Show is ignoring him… because he isn’t important. Show knows he can tear through Punk like tissue paper. The problem is that WWE Management is ignoring the Big Show… so he needs to do something to show them that he can’t be ignored.

KOFI KINGSTON vs. CHRISTIAN-
Christian wins clean in ten minutes.

We now get a video package o Brock Lesnar training for his match with Kane at TLC. In the middle of the video package, we hear Kane’s voice, laughing. Kane has come down to the ring and is holding a mic. “Is that supposed to impress me? To scare me? To intimidate me? Hahaha. Watch this.
KANE vs. PERCY WATSON-
Kane squashes Percy in two minutes.

Matt Striker asks Cena about his recent string of losses. He says that he has been too busy thinking about The Rock and that he needs to get his head back in the game. The only way to face The Rock is to become the WWE Champion, and to do that, Cena first needs to get himself back in the title picture.

DREW MCINTYRE & MICHAEL MCGILLICUTTY vs. JOHHNY CURTIS & HEATH SLATER-
Slater once again comes out dressed in polka dots and mocking Dusty Rhodes. McIntyre & McGillicutty make short work of their opponents with McGillicutty pinning Curtis after just four minutes.

Dragon cuts a backstage promo about how much the WWE Title means to him and how badly he wants to be champion.

IF ZIGGLER WINS, HE GETS A SHOT AT THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE ON SMACKDOWN: Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler (w/Vickie Guerrero)
Ziggler wins in fifteen minutes. Swagger had the match won multiple times but Vickie kept distracting the ref so he couldn’t count the pinfall. The finish comes when Vickie grabs Swagger’s foot, distracting him. Then, when the ref comes out to yell at Vickie, Swagger hits Dolph with a low blow, then hits the Zig Zag and gets the pin. (cut to commercial)

When we come back from commercial, Matt Striker catches Jack Swagger on his way back to the locker room and asks him for a comment about his loss to Ziggler tonight. Swagger says “Outside interference, Dolph? I should have known. But if that’s the way you want to play the game, that’s fine with me.”

Wade Barrett comes out to the ring and claims that the reason he doesn’t have a match scheduled for tonight is that everyone is afraid of him… and well they should be. At Survivor Series he KOed Ryback, and on Smackdown, he KOed the World Heavyweight Champion. He wants to competition, though, so he is making an open challenge. The open challenge is answered by Tensai.

TENSAI vs. WADE BARRETT-
Barrett wins cleanly via Barrett Barrage in six minutes.

WWE TITLE MATCH: CM Punk(c) vs. Daniel Bryan (w/AJ Bryan)-
Big Show comes out to do commentary and buries both guys. The match goes about twenty back and forth minutes until Big Show interferes, attacking both guys. Show starts shouting how ya gonna ignore me, huh?” while pummeling both men until John Cena comes out to make the save. Show and Cena brawl for a bit. Show gets the advantage, dumping Cena to the floor. At this point, Dragon gets back up and goes after Show, but winds up eating a chokeslam. This buys Cena the time he needs to get a chair. Cena slides into the ring with the chair and charges across the ring to clobber Show with it, but Show gets out of the way and Cena winds up accidentally hitting Punk in the head with the chair. Big Show bails, and Raw goes off the air with an angry Cena in the ring and Dragon and Punk on the mat selling their various injuries.

WWE.com reports MAJOR breaking news. Due to the actions of the Big Show at last night’s Raw, two major matches for later this week have been announced. First, on WWE’s Main Event, we will have a rematch of the WWE Title match that the Big Show ruined on Raw. Then, on Smackdown, WWE General Manager and COO Paul Heyman has made a Parejas Increibles Tag Team mach. A Parejas Increibles match is a Mexican Wrestling tradition in which wrestlers are teamed with partners who they almost certainly will not get along with. On Smackdown, Big Show will team with the man whose WWE Title shot he attempted to ruin, Daniel Bryan, to face the team of John Cena and CM Punk. It is well documented that Punk has been upset by the fact that Cena has been “looking past him” and that Punk feels that WWE Management (or at least the old management) has not respected him as champion by allowing Cena to main event almost every PPV since Punk has been champion. Add to this Cena’s desire to win Punk’s title as a means of redeeming his lost against The Rock at Wrestlemania and the fact that Cena accidentally hit Punk with a chair on Raw, and this match should be a powder keg. When asked why he made the match, Heyman said “sometimes it is just fun to see what will happen.”

Also scheduled for this week’s main event is a rematch of another title match recently ruined by the Big Show. The Prime Time Players will defend their titles against Primo & Epico and the Usos.

WWE Main Event: (11/28/2012)

WWE TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Prime Time Players(c) vs. The Usos vs. Primo & Epico (w/Rosa Mendes)-
Primo & Epico enter first, then the Usos, but the Usos are attacked by the Big Show on their way down to the ring. Show then also takes out Primo & Epico. Show grabs a mic and tells everyone not to bother waiting for the Prime Time Players. He took them out backstage. He says that not only will he ruin every WWE Title match until he is given the shot he deserves, but he will ruin every title match for each and every title until he is given the shot he deserves. An angry Paul Heyman comes out and demands that Show head to the back right now. Show reminds Heyman that he has an iron clad contract so Heyman can’t fire him. Heyman says that is true… but if Show ruins another title match, Heyman will make damn sure that Show himself is never granted a title match, and is never given a chance to face The Rock at Royal Rumble. After a brief, intense staredown, Show relents and goes backstage.

CM Punk cuts a backstage promo putting over Dragon as an incredible wrestler. Punk says that he is proud to defend the belt against Dragon because Dragon wants the belt for the prestige and honor of being the WWE Champion and for the claim to being the best in the world, as opposed to others, who just see it as a means to an end for a match with The Rock.

WWE TITLE MATCH: CM Punk(c) vs. Daniel Bryan (w/AJ Bryan)-
The match goes however much TV time is left on the show. At one point towards the end we get a ref bump and a replacement ref comes to ringside. As the first ref is waking it, they go into a series of moves which ends in some sort of double-pin with one ref awarding the match to Dragon and another ref awarding the match to Punk

We get a report on WWE.com clarifying that WWE rules state that in the event of a double pin, the champ retains the title, so Punk is still the WWE Champion.
It also tells us that Damien Snadow and Naomi are still away doing public appearances for WWE. Brodus Clay and Cameron are unhappy about this and have demanded a match against an mixed tag team to show the world what they will do to Sandow and Naomi when they get their hands on them.
There have also been rumors that the Prime Time Players spent a large amount of time on Thursday talking with WWE COO Paul Heyman and that they have a major announcement to make on Smackdown.
This week’s Smackdown is not one to miss as in addition to all of this and the previously announced double main event of Sheamus vs. ZIggler for the World Heavyweight Title the Parejas Increibles match, there are two big non-title matches signed: Intercontinental Champion Tyson Kidd faces Kofi Kingston and Divas Champion Natalya Neidhart faces her former protégé AJ Bryan.

Smackdown: Bossier City, LA (11/30/2012)

KOFI KINGSTON vs. TYSON KIDD (w/Natalya Neidhart)-
Kofi wins clean in ten minutes.

Daniel Bryan cuts a backstage promo about having been so close to winning the WWE Title. He was so close he could taste it… and that has just increased his desire to win the belt event more.

CHRISTIAN vs. SIN CARA-
Christian wins clean in nine minutes (cut to commercial)

When we come back from commercial, Matt Striker tries to get some post-match comments from Christian, but Christian ignores him. Instead he just paces back and forth, muttering to himself “They can beat him, I can beat them… but I can’t beat him!?” over and over again.

NATALYA NEIDHART (w/Tyson Kidd) vs. AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan)-
AJ wins via roll-up in six minutes
The announcers tell us that this should certainly earn AJ a Divas Title match.

Matt Striker asks CM Punk about his double-pin with Daniel Bryan on WWE’s Main Event this past week. Punk starts to put Bryan over and says that he definitely thinks that Bryan deserves another title shot, but he stops in the middle of a sentence. Something off-camera has caught his eye. “WHAT?” asks Punk, in an irritated voice. The camera turns and, standing a respectful distance away but looking at Punk, is John Cena.
Cena: I was waiting for you to finish.
Punk: Why? Do you have something to say to me? Or do you just want the camera so you can talk about Dwayne?
Cena: I actually wanted to apologize to you for what happened on Raw. I hope you don’t think that I hit you intentionally.
Punk: I’m not an idiot. I know how to voice a DVR. I know that you hit me by accident.
Cena: Good, because Daniel Bryan and the Big Show are both formidable opponents and we need to work together-
Punk: But I did realize that you didn’t try to apologize to me until just now. Until it suited your needs because it will help you get a pin win which you think will move you into title contention.
Cena: I-
Punk: Shut up, John. I am going to treat this match like any other match. I don’t trust you, and I don’t think you deserve a shot at my title… but I know you are desperate to get one, so I have no idea if you’ll decide to jump me after the match… or maybe even during it. So just go away and think about Dwayne. I’ll be thinking about more important things.

Antonio Cesaro comes out to the ring and says that he has decided to defend his United States Title tonight against one of the smartest men in the WWE. He says that this man is smart because he is an American who has decided to forsake American culture in favor of a better one… though if he were smarter, he would have chosen European culture instead… but it should still serve as an example to all Americans of what they should be doing.

WWE UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH: Antonio Cesaro(c) (w/Aksana) vs. Tensai-
Cesaro wins clean in five minutes.

Wade Barrett cuts a backstage promo about how everyone on the roster is scared of him because he has knocked out both Ryback and Sheamus (pretty much the same thing as last week)- but he is interrupted by Sheamus. Sheamus says that he isn’t scared of Barrett. He has just been booked in other matches, but once a spot opens up for him, Sheamus would love to kick Wade’s head off. Wade says he is looking forward to it.

BRODUS CLAY & CAMERON vs. AUDREY MARIE & RICHIE STEAMBOAT-
Brodus & Cameron win in five minutes when Cameron pins Audrey

CM PUNK & JOHN CENA vs. THE BIG SHOW & DANIEL BRYAN (w/AJ Bryan)-
The match quickly devolves into a big four-way schmoz. The official result is a no-contest. At one point during the Schmoz, Punk taken an FU through the Spanish announce table. After about a fourteen minute segment ( six minutes of match, the rest is a shcmoz), we cut to commercial while security tries to restrain everyone.

The Prime Time Players are backstage in Paul Heyman’s office with a cameraman. They cut a promo saying that they are sick and tired of the way the tag team division has been treated. They are the WWE World Tag Team Champions, yet they have barely been able to make it on to PPVs, and for the past few weeks, all of their defenses have been ruined by the Big Show or Kane interfering. They did not come to WWE to be the champions of something that no one cares about… so they have been talking with Paul Heyman and have come up with a plan to ensure that all eyes will be on the tag team division. They will spend the next few weeks with Paul Heyman scouting the competition and they will choose the best tag teams in WWE, and they will defend their titles in the annual TLC match at WWE’s TLC PPV.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Sheamus(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler (w/Vickie Guerrero)-
Sheamus wins in eleven minutes when Swagger distracts Ziggler, allowing Sheamus to hit a Brogue Kick
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 13th, '12, 21:37

Big things are in store on tonight’s Raw! The WWE Superstars who were with our brave US troops return to a WWE ring tonight, and have all been booked in big matches. R-Truth will team with NXT star Bo Dallas to take on the high-flying combination of Justin Gabriel and NXT star Adrian Neville. Layla will take on the woman she defeated in the first round of last months’ Divas Title #1 contendership tournament, AJ Bryan. Eve Torres will team up with Heath Slater to face the very angry duo of Brodus Clay and Cameron in a mixed tag team match. Both Randy Orton and Sheamus wanted to get their hands on the Miz in his return to a WWE ring after he attacked both of them two weeks ago on Raw, but WWE COO Paul Heyman said that he would only place Miz in a singles match tonight, and that being World Heavyweight Champion has earned Sheamus the right to face Miz first. Orton will have to wait until this Friday on Smackdown to get his match with The Miz. Tonight, Orton will take on Alberto Del Rio.
Not only will Raw be action packed, but we will kick off the show in a BIG way tonight; with comments about the WWE Title picture recorded earlier today from THE ROCK!

A few hours after this report is posted, Wade Barrett puts out a Tout saying “isn’t it interesting that Sheamus claims not to be afraid of me, yet he chooses to wrestle The Miz tonight instead of wrestling me?"

Raw: (12/3/2012) Greensborbo, NC
Pe-taped Rock promo:
*first insert a few minutes of the standard stuff with the fans- I just want to get to the meat of this*-
It seems like a lot of people want the chance to wrestle The Rock at the Royal Rumble. First we have the Big Slow. Well the Rock has put his boot to your five-hundred pound ass millions… and The Rock means MILLIONS of times before, and he will have no problem doing it again.
Speaking of people who have previously gotten their asses kicked by The Rock, we have John Cena- you fruity pebble. The Rock really doesn’t give a monkey’s ass about John Cena. The Rock has beaten him before and The Rock would have no problem doing it again if it came to that… but it really wouldn’t even be fun for The Rock. With the Big Show it has at least been a few years since The Rock whooped his candy ass, but Cena, The Rock just kicked your ass a few months ago at Wrestlemania, and The Rock doesn’t think you have really done anything since then to deserve the honor of being in the People’s ring at the same time as the Great One. Yeah, you beat Brock Lesnar. Good for you… but since then all you have done is taken on the Big Slow in various lame matches, then won a giant goofy ladder match for a Money In The Bank Briefcase… and you couldn’t even cash that in to win the WWE Title. That was you last big win, back in July at Money In The Bank. Since then you won a Hell in a Cell match because the Big Show was nice to you, and you have lost to Christian, to Sheamus… hell, in just the last month you’ve been pinned twice by a nobody with a ridiculous name like Daniel Bryan.
And you know who else has been pinned multiple times in the last month by this same nobody? Current WWE Champion CM Punk… the man who blindsided The Rock at the 1000th Raw and claimed that The Rock disrespected him. Well, Punk, let The Rock tell you this. Your trick isn’t new. The Rock has been through tons of young punks who thought they could actually become somebody by taking out The Rock. Guys like Randy Orton and Batista… and The Rock kicked their asses. If you manage to hold on to the WWE Title until the Royal Rumble, The Rock will whoop your monkey ass so hard that whatever ugly ass-tattoos you have will rub off on The Rock’s boot!
Who does The Rock think will be the WWE Champion going into the Royal Rumble? IT DOESN’T MATTER! What matters is that coming out of the Royal Rumble, THE ROCK will be the WWE Champion!

KANE vs. TED DIBIASE JR.-
Kane beats Ted Dibiase Jr. clean in seven minutes.

SIN CARA vs. MIKE DALTON
Cara wins clean in five minutes.
After the match, Paul Heyman comes out to the ring. He says that, for beating Tyson Kidd on the 11/23 Smackdown, Cara has earned a shot at Kidd’s Intercontinental Title. Kofi Kingston comes out and says that he, too, beat Tyson Kidd so he, too, deserves a shot at the Intercontinental Title. Paul Heyman says that Kofi is correct. Heyman makes a triple threat match for the IC Title on Smackdown, but Kofi interrupts him and says that he would rather face Kidd 1-on-1 because he beat him 1-on-1. Heyman asks Cara if he is okay with this and Cara agrees. In order to determine who will get the first title shot, they flip a coin, and Cara wins the toss. Cara will get his title shot on Smackdown, while Kofi will get his sometime the next week.

ADRIAN NEVILLE (PAC) & JUSTIN GABRIEL vs. R-TRUTH & BO DALLAS-
Gabriel & Neville win clean in six minutes. During the match, we occasionally get a picture-in-picture view of the Prime Time Players watching the match from their locker room.

Backstage, Matt Striker asks Alberto Del Rio for some comments on his match tonight with Randy Orton. Del Rio says that his match with Orton tonight is just a speed bump on the way to his true goal: The World Heavyweight Title. Randy has put together an impressive string of wins lately… but so has Del Rio, and Del Rio will stop Orton’s momentum tonight.

LAYLA EL vs. AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan)

Matt Striker is standing by backstage with the Big Show for his response to The Rock. Show says that he is a different Big Show from the one The Rock faced ten years ago. An angrier, more vicious, more dangerous Big Show, armed with a weapon The Rock has never faced before… the WMD.

TYSON KIDD (w/Natalya) vs. DAVID OTUNGA-
Kidd wins clean in seven minutes.

THE USOS vs. SANTINO MARELLA & ZACK RYDER-
The Usos wins clean in five minutes.
During the match, we occasionally get a picture-in-picture view of the Prime Time Players watching the match from their locker room.

We go backstage to Matt Striker, who is standing by with Daniel Bryan for his response to The Rock.
Dragon: Rock, you called me a “nobody.” I am a former World Heavyweight Champion… and you called me a nobody… but that’s okay, Rock. I get where you’re coming from. While I was on the independents, I was called “the Best Wrestler in the World,” and yet people told me that it didn’t matter because I was a nobody. People in WWE management said that what I did on the independents didn’t matter because until I got to WWE, I was still a nobody. I would hear stories from fans who said to their friends “hey, watch this independent match! This guy is the best wrestler in the world”… and their friends would say “it’s just an independent match. It doesn’t matter how good this guy is. He's a nobody.” When I got to WWE, certain WWE superstars… like my NXT “mentor,” The Miz, said that my previous accomplishments were irrelevant because I was a nobody. And I can certainly see that from the point of view of a nine time world champion and major a-list movie star like The Rock, I might seem like a nobody. But just like all of those people who called me a “nobody” before, the Rock is missing the point.
In our sport, it doesn’t matter how big of a star you are. If you step into the ring with someone who is better than you are between the ropes, odds are that you will lose. There is a reason that I dominated the independents. It’s because I am better than everyone else. There is a reason that I rose through the ranks to become World Champion faster than almost everyone else in WWE history. Faster than Hulk Hogan, faster than Randy Savage, faster than the Ultimate Warrior, faster than Bret Hart or Edge or Stone Cold Steve Austin. Faster than Mick Foley or Triple H and faster than the man who trained me, Shawn Michaels, and my NXT “mentor” The Miz. Faster than Batista or Randy Orton… and yes, faster than CM Punk or John Cena or The Rock… and that is not because I am a bigger star than any of those guys. It is because I am the Best Wrestler in the World.
In the past few months, a “nobody” like me has beaten guys like Alberto Del Rio, Kane, Randy Orton, and the Big Show, and as The Rock pointed out, over the last month I have several pinfalls victories over both John Cena and CM Punk. So don’t underestimate me, Rock… or at Royal Rumble, you might find that same “nobody” beating you.

BRODUS CLAY & CAMERON vs. HEATH SLATER & EVE TORRES-
Slater is once again dressed to mock Dusty Rhodes and before Eve’s entrance he cuts a promo in Dusty’s voice mocking Dusty. Once the match starts, Brodus and Cameron dominate, with Brodus sending Heath Slater heading for the hills and Cameron pinning Eve after a springboard bulldog.

We cut backstage to Matt Striker who is standing by with John Cena for Cena’s response to The Rock. Cena says that, while The Rock did marginalize some of Cena’s major victories this year, he does have an important point. Cena hasn’t been winning as much as he would like to be winning lately. He knows that he needs to win more matches if he is going to earn a WWE Title shot, and that starts tonight when he faces Cody Rhodes.

MICHAEL MCGILLICUTTY & DREW MCINTYRE vs. PRIMO & EPICO (w/Rosa Mendes)-
McGillicutty & McIntyre win clean in nine minutes when McGillicutty pins Primo after a McGillicutter. During the match, we occasionally get a picture-in-picture view of the Prime Time Players watching the match from their locker room.

Jack Swagger comes down to the ring and cuts a promo challenging Dolph Ziggler to a match. He says that he would have won their match last week if it hadn’t been for Vickie’s interference. Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero come out to the ramp. Dolph rejects Swagger’s challenge and calls Swagger a loser. Instead Ziggler wants another shot at Sheamus’ World Heavyweight Title because Swagger’s interference ruined his title shot on Smackdown. Paul E. comes out and says that he will grant Ziggler’s request for a rematch if Ziggler takes the match with Swagger tonight. Ziggler agrees.

JACK SWAGGER vs. DOLPH ZIGGLER (w/ Vickie Vickie Guerrero)
A few minutes into the match the ref catches Vickie trying to grab Swagger’s foot and he sends her to the back. The match goes for twenty minutes and Swaggers comes out on top, making Dolph tap to the Ankle Lock.

Antonio Cesaro cuts a backstage promo trashing the US and saying that no American will ever beat him for his title. Paul Heyman walks by and says that Dolph Ziggler will be given his World Heavyweight Title shot on Wednesday on Main Event… and Ziggler, the #1 contender lost to Jack Swagger tonight, so he thinks that Swagger has definitely earned something. If Cesaro is so certain that no American can beat him, then we will find out if he can back that up this Wednesday on main event when he defends his title against the All-American American, Jack Swagger.

JOHN CENA vs. CODY RHODES-
John Cena wins clean in fifteen minutes, making Cody tap to the STFU

Backstage, Matt Striker is standing by with CM Punk for his response to The Rock’s comments.
Punk: Earlier tonight, The Rock… oh. Sorry, you don’t like being called “The Rock” anymore do you, Dwayne? Well… Dwayne said that I attacked him on the 1000th Raw in order to make a name for myself. You see, Dwayne, it’s statements like that that are the reason I attacked you. You think I needed to attack you to make a name for myself? I was going into my ninth straight month as the WWE Champion! During my second reign as WWE Champion… after I had already been a three time World Heavyweight Champion. I have been busting my ass in WWE for seven years now, and I busted my ass all over the the world for seven years before that! THAT is how I made a name for myself! I have wrestled the best wrestlers on the independents and the best wrestlers in WWE, and you think I haven’t made a name for myself until I hit you? Pull your head out of your ass, Dwayne.

RANDY ORTON vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)-
After about five minutes of back and forth wrestling, Miz comes out with a steel chair and begins clobbering both men relentlessly. Sheamus charges down to the ring with a chair of his own and chases Miz off. Paul Heyman comes out and orders The Miz to get back in the ring and start his match with Sheamus right now.

SHEAMUS vs. THE MIZ- They start off even, then the match goes to commercial. When we come back from commercial, Wade Barrett has joined Cole and Lawler on commentary. The finish comes when both men are on the outside and Miz does something to get the referee’s attention. While this is happening, Barrett jumps Sheamus from behind and hits him with a Barrett Barrage, ending in Spinning Backfist which knocks Sheamus out cold, resulting in Miz winning by count-out.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 13th, '12, 21:51

All day Tuesday and Wednesday, WWE.com runs various polls about who the fans would like to see The Rock challenge for the WWE at Royal Rumble: CM Punk, John Cena, Big Show, or Daniel Bryan

On Wednesday morning, Dolph Ziggler puts out a Tout saying that he has a surprise for Jack Swagger tonight.

WWE.com reports that Paul Heyman will open tonight's WWE Main Event with a major announcement.

WWE Main Event: (12/5/2012)
Heyman announces that the main event of the TLC Pay-Per-View will be CM Punk defending the WWE Title against Daniel Bryan.. and the Big Show... and John Cena in a fatal 4 way match.

WWE UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH: Antonio Cesaro(c) (w/Aksana) vs. Jack Swagger
Cesaro wins in twelve minutes after Ziggler distracts Swagger, allowing Cesaro to hit him with a European Uppercut to the back of the head, then hit him with the Neutralizer for the pin.

JUSTIN GABRIEL & ADRIAN NEVILLE vs. SANTINO MARELLA & ZACK RYDER-
Gabriel & Neville win clean in five minutes.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Sheamus(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler (w/Vickie Guerrero)-
Sheamus wins in fifteen minutes when Swagger once again comes out to distract Ziggler, allowing Sheamus to hit the Brogue kick. After the match, Swagger grabs a mic.
Swagger: "I'm getting tired of this, Dolph. I know the WWE Universe is tired of it, and I'm sure you are, too. We have spent all of this time trying to prove that the other one is a loser by coming out here and costing each other matches. Now we can just keep on doing this forever, or we can agree to find out who the loser is the old-fashioned way... with one last match."
Ziggler says "You're on!"

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 13th, '12, 23:54

Smackdown: (12/7/2012) North Charleston, NC
Smackdown opens with Ziggler and Vickie in the ring. Ziggler demands his one last match with Swagger. Swagger says only if he sends Vickie to the back. Ziggler says no. Swagger says he won’t take the match unless Vickie is sent to the back. Ziggler says that Swagger is a chicken. Swagger says he isn’t afraid… he is just sick and tired of tainted matches. Heyman comes out and tells Swagger to take the match. He will watch from his office and decide if Vickie is a deciding factor.

JACK SWAGGER vs. DOLPH ZIGGLER-
Ziggler controls a good portion of the match. At around the twelve minute mark, Vickie reaches under the ring and pulls out a toolbox. She opens it and slides Zigger a wrench, then distracts the ref, allowing Ziggler to hit Swagger with the wrench and get the win.
After the match, as Dolph and Vickie are making their way up the ramp, Swagger grabs a mic.
“You see, Dolph, you out-wrestled me tonight, and you might well have worn me down and gotten the win, but we’ll never know because you and Vickie keep cheating. We need an environment where Vickie can’t interfere. An environment where you can’t go grab weapons from under the ring to hit me with. We need an environment where you can’t run away. What we need is a good old-fashioned steel cage match. No escaping… just wrestling until there is a winner.

Kane cuts a promo saying that, for the past few weeks, Brodus Clay has been a dominant monster, but tonight, he will run into the biggest, most dangerous monster in the WWE.

CM Punk cuts a backstage promo saying that neither Cena nor Big Show have really earned the WWE Title shot they are getting. Heyman is just giving them the shot because he thinks that those guys will draw against The Rock so he wants them to have a chance of winning. Punk says that this kind of corporate favoritism is not something he will stand for, and is exactly the sort of thing that Heyman sad he would do away with when he took over. “Paul Heyman is a liar. Never saw that one coming.”

KANE vs. BRODUS CLAY (w/Cameron)-
Kane pins Brodus clean in ten minutes (interrupted by a commercial)

The Miz comes out to the ring and says that by virtue of having beaten Sheamus on Raw, he deserves to be the #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Title, and that Randy Orton Alberto Del Rio, or anyone else has no claim to that position.

RANDY ORTON vs. THE MIZ-
About six minutes in, Orton is dominating until Miz hits him with a low blow, causing a DQ. Miz then grabs a chair and hits Orton in the head with it.

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Tyson Kidd(c) (w/Natalya) vs. Sin Cara
Kidd def. Cara to retain in ten minutes. Kofi Kingston does guest commentary for the match, and congratulates Kidd after his win.

Backstage, Matt Striker asks Dragon & AJ for their thoughts about their upcoming title matches. They say their standard thing about wanting to win the titles together.

SHEAMUS & SETH ROLLINS vs. PRIMO & EPICO (w/Rosa Mendes)-
Primo & Epcio control the match, with Rollins as the babyface in peril across an entire commercial break and then some, until a ref bump occurs at about the seven minute mark. About forty seconds later, Wade Barrett runs down to the ring and pulls Sheamus off the apron. Barrett pummels Sheamus relentlessly, and smashes his head into the steps and ringpost. Barrett then picks Sheamus up and hits Wasteland through the Spanish announce table. Now in a handicap situation, Rollins shows a lot of heart, fighting back as best he can, but when the ref recovers, Primo & Epcio finish him off, getting the win in eleven minutes.

ADRIAN NEVILLE & JUSTIN GABRIEL vs. THE USOS-
McGillicutty & McIntyre win in seven minutes when Gabriel hits Jimmy Uso with a 450 Splash.
During the match, we occasionally get a picture-in-picture view of the Prime Time Players watching the match from their locker room.

CHRISTIAN vs. CODY RHODES-
Christian wins clean in nine minutes.

John Cena cuts a quick in-ring promo saying that CM Punk is partially right. He hasn’t done much to earn this particular title shot, but in the time between now and TLC, he will try to earn it. As such, he wants to face the WWE’s biggest challenges… and none is bigger than The Great Khali!

JOHN CENA vs. THE GREAT KHALI-
Cena wins clean in ten minutes.

Over the weekend, Paul Heyman Touts that he just met with a former WWE Superstar who has a challenge he would like to make.

On Monday morning, WWE.com reports that WWE COO Paul Heyman spent all weekend meeting with various superstars and has made a final decision as to who will challenge Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Title this Sunday at TLC. He has also determined that Vickie Guerrero was a major factor in the outcome of the match between Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler on Smackdown, and as such he has signed the pinfalls and submissions only cage match between them at TLC that Jack Swagger requested. He also says that he will have several major announcements about the TLC card tonight on Raw.

Raw: (12/10/2012) Newark ,NJ
Raw starts off with Paul Heyman in the ring. He says that the upcoming PPV is called TLC, and fans bought tickets expecting to see a TLC match, a ladder match, a tables match, and a chairs match. Paul E has his TLC match for the WWE World Tag Team Titles, but he doesn’t have his contenders just yet. He and the Prime Time Players are still scouting talent, but will have an announcement by the end of the night. He still needs a tables, match, a ladder match, and a chairs match, though. Fortunately, certain feuds seem to have already lent themselves to those matches. The World Heavyweight Title match between Sheamus and Wade Barrett will now be a tables match.
There are also multiple wrestlers aside from Barrett who had been claiming that they deserved to be #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Title, including Randy Orton, The Miz, and Alberto Del Rio… and the Miz has used chairs in attacks on both of these two wrestles, as well as in attacks on Sheamus. Paul E. says that he is making a #1 contendership chairs match between those three and one other worthy contender who knows how to use chairs very well: Christian.

Paul E. then calls out Tyson Kidd and Kofi Kingston. He says that he knows that they haven’t used any ladders on each other or anything, but he asks if they would mind holding off on their IC Title match until TLC and making it a chairs match. Both guys agree.

CODY RHODES vs. DANIEL BRYAN (w/AJ Bryan)-
Dragon wins clean in ten minutes.

THE BIG SHOW vs. CAMACHO-
Show hits Camacho with a WMD four minutes in, but rather than going for the pin right away he first hits Camacho with the People’s Elbow.

Kane cuts a promo saying that he has regained his inner monster and he is ready for Brock Lesnar.

CM PUNK vs. THE GREAT KHALI-
Punk wins cleanly in ten minutes, chopping Khali down then beating him with a sleeper hold.

Paul Heyman comes out to the ring to make another announcement. He starts to talk about the Tout he sent out on Friday, but is interrupted by Brodus Clay and Cameron. They demand to know when Sandow & Naomi will be back from their overseas publicity tour. Heyman says they will be back on Wednesday for WWE’s Main Event. Clay says that he wants a match with Sandow, and Heyman agrees to it.
Once Brodus and Cameron leave, Paul E. goes back to talking about his Tout and introduces the former WWE superstar in question… GOLDUST!

Goldust says that he can’t stand Heath Slater’s disgusting mockery of his legendary father Dusty Rhodes, so he has asked Paul Heyman to give him a match with Slater a TLC and Heyman has agreed to it. Cody Rhodes comes out to the ring and says “what are you doing here, Dustin? Didn’t I show you that you were an embarrassment to our family back at Hell in a Cell?”
Goldust says “I am here to try to defend our father’s honor, when all you have been doing is spitting on it. YOU’RE the embarrassment to our family, Cody. Not me.”
Goldust walks backstage, leaving Cody to stand there, stunned, as we cut to commercial.

DREW MCINTYRE & MICHAEL MCGILLICUTTY vs. R-TRUTH & BO DALLAS-
McIntyre & McGillicutty win clean in five minutes when Drew hits Bo with a Future Shock.

AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan) vs. EVE TORRES-
AJ wins clean in five minutes. Nattie is on commentary and puts AJ over.

JOHN CENA vs. SETH ROLLINS vs. SIN CARA vs. ANTONIO CESARO-
Cena wins clean in fifteen minutes, pinning Sin Cara.

Wade Barrett cuts a backstage promo about how, at TLC, he will knock Sheamus out, then put him through a table to win the World Heavyweight Title.

ADRIAN NEVILLE & JUSTIN GABRIEL vs. PRIMO & EPICO (w/Rosa Mendes)-
Neville & Gabriel win clean in eight minutes.

We get another video package showing Brock Lesnar training for his match with Kane.

THE USOS vs. SANTINO MARELLA & ZACK RYDER-
The Usos win clean in six minutes.

After the match, we cut to the Prime Time Players and Paul Heyman in Paul’s office. They say that they have been impressed by the WWE’s two newest teams: Justin Gabriel & Adrian Neville, and Michael McGillicutty and Drew McIntyre, so they will challenge for the tag team titles in the TLC match at Armageddon. They say that they will leave the last choice up to the fans. From now until halfway through Smackdown, the WWE Universe will be able to go to WWE.com and vote for either Primo & Epico or the Usos and the team with the most votes will take the final spot in the TLC match.

SHEAMUS, RANDY ORTON, & JACK SWAGGER vs. THE MIZ, DOLPH ZIGGLER & ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Vickie Guerrero & Ricardo Rodriguez).
The match ends in a DQ when Wade Barrett jumps Sheamus, causing a DQ. The heels all get chairs and start to beat down the babyfaces. Barrett manages to put Shemaus through the Spanish announce table with a Wasteland while Christian comes charging down the ramp with a chair of his own. Barrett flees the scene to avoid the giant chair fight. Ziggler and Swagger brawl through the crowd, and Raw closes with the images of and wild and uncontrollable four-way chair brawl between the participants in the #1 contendership chairs match at TLC.

WWE Main Event: (12/12/2012)-
R-TRUTH vs. JOHN CENA-
Cena wins clean in ten minutes.

Sandow cuts a backstage promo saying that he is not afraid of Brodus Clay, and that he and Naomi have a strategy to ensure victory.

THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS vs. SIN CARA & BO DALLAS-
PTP win clean in ten minutes.

TENSAI vs. TRENT BARETTA-
Tensai wins in four minutes

DAMIEN SANDOW (w/Naomi) vs. BRODUS CLAY (w/Cameron)-
Early in the match, Naomi and Cameron get into several scrums on the outside. When Brodus charges at Sandow, Sandow bails to the outside. Brodus chases Sandow around the ring for a while, and when the ref gets to nine, Naomi distracts Brodus by tacking Cameron. Sandow slides into the ring and Brodus is counted out. Sandow and Naomi then bail through the crowd. Paul Heyman comes out and says that using Naomi’s attack on Cameron to distract Brodus and get the count-out victory was a great strategy, but it won’t get Sandow out of things that easily. The people want to see it, so at TLC, it will be Brodus and Cameron against Sandow & Naomi.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 14th, '12, 08:58

WWE.com has been trying to reach Cody Rhodes all week for a response to his brother Goldust's comments on Raw but Cody has not been answering his phone or his e-mail. Hopefully Matt Striker will be able to get some comments from him tonight after his match with Jack Swagger. Other matches signed for tonight's Smackdown include John Cena vs. Dolph Zigger, and The Miz vs. Sin Cara, Randy Orton vs. Kane, and a HUGE main ten man tag team main event pitting The Big Show, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Damien Sandow, & WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro against Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan, WWE Intercontinental Champion Tyson Kidd, WWE Champion CM Punk, and the returning Goldust.

Smackdown: (12/14/2012) Bridgeport, CT

THE MIZ vs. SIN CARA-
Miz wins clean in eight minutes.

Next we get a shot of Paul Heyman in his office. Paul E. informs us that this next video package is a little vanity project of his. He figured that since the WWE was running a live event in Connecticut, he would take the opportunity to show them the inside of Titan Towers.

We go to a video of Paul E. walking around Titan Towers pointing out various semi-interesting things. We next see Paul E. go into an elevator, then see him coming out and walking down the hallway to his office. In the outer area there is a waiting room with nice plush couches, and sitting behind the secretary's desk is a very unhappy looking Stephanie McMahon. Heyman decides to be a dick to Steph by asking her how her kids are and how Triple H is healing up. Steph barely restrains herself from slapping Paul, but and answers his questions. Next Paul E. shows us around his office. Then we leave the office and, walk back down the hallway and go back into the elevator.
When we next get out, we are in a gym, which Heyman says is one of the best equipped training facilities in the world. It is here that Brock Lesnar has been training for his match with Kane and TLC. Brock cuts a quick promo saying how Kane might think he is ready to face Brock Lesnar, but he isn't. Just ask everyone else who Brock has put out.

JACK SWAGGER vs. CODY RHODES- Cody's music plays but he is nowhere to be found.
Word gets to the announcers that Cody did not show up for tonight's show. Paul Heyman comes out and announces Swagger's new opponent: Wade Barrett

JACK SWAGGER vs. WADE BARRETT-
Barrett wins clean in nine minutes via Barrett Barrage

Next the Prime Time Players come out and, with a drumroll, reveal that the WWE Universe's choice for the final spot in the TLC match for the WWE World Tag Team Titles is... THE USOS! They call out the Usos and shake hands.

BRODUS CLAY (w/Cameron) vs. TRENT BARETTA-
Brodus squashes Baretta

KANE vs. RANDY ORTON-
Orton pins Kane after an RKO in twelve minutes

Sheamus cuts a promo saying that he has overcome every challenge that has been put in front of him so far, and TLC will be no different. He will beat Wade Barrett in their tables match and retain the World Heavyweight Title.

JOHN CENA vs. DOLPH ZIGGLER (w/Vickie Guerrero)-
Cena wins clean in fourteen minutes.

THE BIG SHOW, ANTONIO CESARO, CHRISTIAN, DAMIEN SANDOW & ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez, Aksana, & Naomi) vs. DANIEL BRYAN, KOFI KINGSTON, CM PUNK, TYSON KIDD, & GOLDUST (w/AJ Bryan & Natalya Neidhart)-
The babyface team has some communication issues, but is able to overcome them and pull out the win eighteen minutes when Kidd pins Christian after a Diving Code Blue.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 14th, '12, 09:05

TLC Rundown:

WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH:
Natalya Neidhart(c) vs. AJ Bryan

BRODUS CLAY & CAMERON vs. DAMIEN SANDOW & NAOMI

HEATH SLATER vs. GOLDUST

PINFALLS & SUBMISSIONS ONLY STEEL CAGE MATCH TO SETTLE THE SCORE:
Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger

STEEL CHAIRS MATCH TO DETERMINE THE #1 CONTENDER TO THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE:
Christian vs. The Miz vs. Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio

BROCK LESNAR vs. KANE

LADDER MATCH FOR THE WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE:
Tyson Kidd(c) vs. Kofi Kingston

TABLES MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE:
Sheamus(c) vs. Wade Barrett

TLC MATCH FOR THE WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES:
The Prime Time Players(c) vs. Michael McGillicutty & Drew McIntyre vs. Adrian Neville & Justin Gabriel vs. the Usos

FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH FOR THE WWE TITLE:
CM Punk(c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The Big Show vs. John Cena

Hopefully the show will be posted early this afternoon, but if I don't get to it then, it won't be up until at least late Sunday night.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 16th, '12, 22:34

WWE TLC 2012: (12/16/2012)- Brooklyn, NY

PRE-SHOW:
We first get a promo from Dragon and AJ about the fact that tonight they have another chance to achieve their dream of being champions together.

WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH: Natalya Neidhart(c) (w/Tyson Kidd) vs. AJ Bryan (w/Daniel Bryan)-
Nattie wins clean in nine minutes

MAIN SHOW:

BRODUS CLAY & CAMERON vs. DAMIEN SANDOW & NAOMI-
The match goes eight minutes, ending when Naomi pins Cameron clean

STEEL CHAIRS MATCH TO DETERMINE THE #1 CONTENDER TO THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: Christian vs. The Miz vs. Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)-
Christian wins clean in thirteen minutes, pinning The Miz

HEATH SLATER vs. GOLDUST-
Heath comes out mocking Dusty, and Goldust charges down the ramp at him. They go back and forth for about six minutes until Heath gets the advantage. Heath starts to viciously beat Goldust until Cody charges down the ramp with a steel chair... and starts to viciously beat Goldust with it (Goldust wins by DQ). Heath bails and security tries to pull Cody away from Goldust. When they finally do, Goldust is lying in a pool of his own blood.

PINFALLS & SUBMISSIONS ONLY STEEL CAGE MATCH TO SETTLE THE SCORE: Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger-
Ziggler wins clean in eighteen minutes.

LADDER MATCH FOR THE WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE: Tyson Kidd(c) vs. Kofi Kingston-
Tyson Kidd is about to win but Christian charges in a pushed over the ladder. When Kofi gets up, he stares at Christian, then stares at Tyson, who is now injured on the floor... then proceeds to climb the ladder and wins the title.

BROCK LESNAR vs. KANE-
Brock wins clean in about thirteen minutes. Kane doesn't seem to be as vicious as he had been in the month leading up to this match.

TABLES MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: Sheamus(c) vs. Wade Barrett-
The match goes about fifteen minutes. At one point Barrett hits the Barrett Barrage and Sheamus is clearly knocked out, but the time that it takes Barrett to get and set up a table, then to lift Sheamus up for the Wasteland is just enough time for Sheamus to wake up and just narrowly escape the move. Sheamus eventually wins the match by putting Barrett through a table with the High Cross.

TLC MATCH FOR THE WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES: The Prime Time Players(c) vs. Michael McGillicutty & Drew McIntyre vs. Adrian Neville & Justin Gabriel vs. the Usos-
PTP win in a big twenty-minute spotfest intended as a breakout match for all involved.

FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH FOR THE WWE TITLE: CM Punk(c) vs. The Big Show vs. John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan (w/AJ Bryan)-
Punk wins in twenty-five to thirty minutes, pinning Dragon after a GTS.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 2nd, '13, 15:00

WWE.com releases a quick interview with AJ & Daniel Bryan by new backstage correspondent Briley Pierce. Rather than his FCW gimmick (which, for the record, I did enjoy), I am just going to play him off as an obnoxious heel interviewer. Pierce asks AJ and Dragon what are they going to do now that they have once again failed to achieve their dream of being champions together. Dragon and AJ are unphased by Pierce's douchy-ness and say that they are going to try hard and create more opportunities. One day, they will be champions together.

WWE.com is advertising a few things for tonight's Raw from Philly. Paul Heyman has big news about the WWE World Tag Team Title picture, the format for qualifying for the Royal Rumble will be explained, and Wade Barrett, John Cena, and Antonio Cesaro have all asked for some time on the mic tonight.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 2nd, '13, 18:08

Raw: (12/17/2012) Philly
Raw opens with Wade Barrett in the ring. He says that at this time of year, everyone is talking about the Royal Rumble… but he himself will not be entering the Royal Rumble because he doesn’t need to. He had Sheamus knocked out last night at TLC and if it had been a regular match, he could have pinned Sheamus right then a there and become World Heavyweight Champion, but because he had to go set up a table first, it allowed Shemaus enough time to recover. Barrett says he should be the #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship and that he deserves a normal match against Sheamus. Christian comes out and gets in Barrett’s face, but then Tyson Kidd comes out with a chair and Christian runs off. Kidd grabs the mic that Barrett dropped and says that he wants a match with Christian, but Wade steps into the ring instead and they start brawling as we go to commercial.
When we come back from commercial, there is a ref in the ring as well and Cole informs us that during the break, Paul Heyman came out and made this an official match.

TYSON KIDD vs. WADE BARRETT-
Wade wins clean after a Barrett Barrage in ten minutes.

Backstage, the Miz cuts a promo saying that he wants to be in the Royal Rumble. We the go to a commercial.

When we come back from commercial, John Cena is in the ring. He starts cutting a promo about how disappointed he is that he won’t be able to face The Rock at Royal Rumble 2013. He says that the only way he will be able to face The Rock now is if Rock beats Punk at the Royal Rumble and Cena wins the Rumble match to get himself a rematch at Wrestlemania. He is soon interrupted by the Big Show who expresses a similar statement.
Paul Heyman comes out and says that both guys need to forget about The Rock for the moment... and he has just the thing to help them do it. He talked to the Prime Time Players earlier today and they want to create a tournament to determine the #1 contenders to the WWE World Tag Team Titles. Heyman says that he has already taken the liberty of entering Cena into the Tournament, teaming with his good friend Zack Ryder, and he has entered Big Show into the Tournament as well, pairing him with Dolph Ziggler to create what many have called a dream team match-up of power and athleticism. Show doesn’t look to happy about this, and Cena looks downright pissed. He tells Heyman that he doesn’t want to team with Ryder in his damn tournament. He wants The Rock. Heyman tells him that is too bad. His decisions are final. Heyman says that anyone else who wants to enter the tournament should find him backstage, but they should do so quickly. Spots are limited, as this will only be an eight team tournament. Full details about the tournament entrants and schedule will be posted tomorrow on WWE.com. Heyman says that he knows that the fans are tired of talk, so we will have our first match of the night right when we come back from commercial, and that match will be Primo & Epico vs. Ted Dibiase Jr. and NXT star Rick Victor

RICK VICTOR & TED DIBIASE JR. vs. PRIMO & EPICO (w/Rosa Mendes)-
No entrances are shown. Just as Heyman promised, we jump right into the match. Primo & Epico win cleanly in eight minutes, pinning Dibiase. Victor looks impressive, and even flirts with some female fans at ringside. After the match, Epico grabs a mic and says that he and Primo deserve to be in the tag team tournament, especially because they were snubbed out of the TLC match for the WWE World Tag Team Titles at TLC.

AJ Bryan & Dragon come out to the ring. AJ grabs a mic and says “I know that I have lost to Nattie wice so far, but I know that I am the best Diva on the roster and that I can beat her if I have another chance. I am going to prove that I am the best Diva on the roster by beating every single other diva on the roster. I don’t care who it is, but I want one of you ladies to get your butt out here right now!”
AJ’s challenge is answered by Naomi (w/Damien Sandow)

AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan) vs. NAOMI KNIGHT (w/Damien Sandow)-
AJ wins clean in seven minutes, making Naomi tap to the Octopus Stretch. After the mathc, Dragon gets on the mic, puts over AJ then says that he wants to enter the Royal Rumble so he can win it and win the WWE Title at Wrestlemania.

We cut backstage to where Matt Striker is interviewing Brodus Clay. Brodus says that he wants to enter into this year’s Royal Rumble. Heath Slater comes up to him and tells him not to bother trying to qualify because the One Man Southern Rock Band will be winning the 2013 Royal Rumble.

SETH ROLLINS vs. ALEX RILEY-
Rollins wins clean in seven minutes

Backstage, Briley Pierce is trying to get another interview with AJ and Dragon, but they blow him off because he was a jerk to them after TLC. After several other people ignore his attempt to get an interview, Pierce finally comes upon CM Punk. He asks Punk for some thoughts on his upcoming match with The Rock at the Royal Rumble. Punk replies “I’m going to win. That’s all that matters, now get out of my way, I have more pressing matters to attend to.”
*commercial*

SHEAMUS vs. TENSAI-
Sheamus wins clean in ten minutes

Paul Heyman comes out to the ring, congratulates both men on a good match,. The sends them to the back. Paul E. explains how Royal Rumble Qualifiers will work this year. There are six weeks of TV between now and the Rumble. There will be two qualifiers each every week on Raw and SD, and one on every Main Event, making for 30 spots. The last week’s Raw and SD will each be a special 14 man battle royale for people who have lost qualifiers already. Since certain people seem to want to be throwing their hats in the ring already, Heyman has decided on tonight’s qualifying matches. Later on tonight it will be Heath Slater vs. Brodus Clay, and right after the next commercial break, it will be The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan. Heyman is about to start talking about something else when CM Punk comes down to the ring. Punk tells Heyman he wants to compete in the tag team tournament. Heyman asks Punk if he thinks that is a good idea, considering his upcoming match with The Rock. Punk says he will be fine. Heyman asks Punk if he has chosen a partner, so Punk brings out his partner: Seth Rollins. Punk then puts Rollins over on the mic and we cut to a commercial.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan (w/AJ Bryan)-
Miz wins in fifteen minutes after a bit of cheating (I’m sure that Miz beating Dragon will absolutely infuriate the Philly crowd).

Backstage, Matt Striker is interviewing Kofi Kingston. He says that a lot of people are saying that Kofi should give Tyson Kidd a rematch for the IC Title because of Christian’s involvement in their match at TLC. Kofi says that he has no problem giving Kidd a rematch. Damien Sandow then shows up and congratulates Kofi on his new championship. Sandow then tells Kofi that he has a matter of “urgent important” to discuss with him.

Drew McIntyre & Michael McGillicutty come out to the ring. They say that they have just talked to Paul Heyman and entered themselves in the tag team tournament. They are making an open challenge to any to guys on the roster to come out and face them in a tag team match. They are going to show the WWE Universe why they are the favorites to win this tournament.

We go to commercial, and when we come back, we are in the middle of…

DREW MCINTRYE & MIHCAEL MCGILLICUTTY vs. JINDER MAHAL & DOLPH ZIGGLER (w/Vickie Guerrero)-
The announcers put over the fact that Dolph is in this match to scout McIntyre & McGillicutty because he might well have to face them in the tournament. McIntyre pins Jinder clean in ten minutes after a Future Shock DDT.

Backstage, Striker asks Natalya Neidhart what she thinks about AJ once again trying to challenge for the Divas Title. Nattie says that if AJ can beat the entire Divas roster, then she certainly does deserve a title shot.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Heath Slater vs. Brodus Clay (w/Cameron)-
Brodus wins clean in five minutes

Commercial

BO DALLAS vs. DAVID OTUNGA-
Bo wins clean in six minutes. As Bo is making his way backstage, Striker approaches him for an interview. He asks Bo how it feels to get his first big win in WWE. Bo says that he is very excited, and wants to follow in the footsteps of guys like Wade Barrett, and Seth Rollins who gave from NXT guys to – WWE Superstars. Randy Orton comes up to Bo to congratulate him on his win and asks him if he would like to be his tag team partner for the tag team tournament. Bo says he would be honored to team with a main eventer like Randy.

Briley Pierce is backstage with the Usos, who tell him that they have entered themselves in the tag team tournament.

Antonio Cesaro comes out to the ring. He says that he was going to defend his US Title here tonight in Philadelphia, the first capital of the United States… but then he thought “why should I prove my point in a crap-hole like Philly when I can prove it much more symbolically in a much nicer city like Washington DC?” So in two weeks, Raw will be in DC, and there Cesaro will defend his title against the person who he judges to be the most patriotic American he can find on the WWE Roster.
Cesaro then starts going through various comedic qualities he is looking for in a patriotic American, but is interrupted by Daniel Bryan. Bryan says “I don’t always show it, but I am a very patriotic guy. In dact, around these parts, I used to be known as the ‘American Dragon’ and I want to take that title off of you on behalf of patriotic Americans everywhere. What do you say, Antonio?”
Cesaro says he will think about it, then demands that Dragon leave the ring so he can get ready for his main event match.

JOHN CENA, R-TRUTH, JACK SWAGGER, & SIN CARA vs. KANE, ANTONIO CESARO, CODY RHODES & ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Rociardo Rodriguez & Aksana)-
The babyfaces win clean in fifteen to twenty minutes with Jack Swagger pinning Kane after all of the babyfaces hit him with their finishers.

WWE.com announces that Tomorrows special Live Smackdown will be commercial free! Already signed for that show is AJ Bryan vs. Rosa Mendes, a Royal Rumble Qualifying match between Sin Cara and Camacho, and Intercontinental Title match between Kofi Kingston and Tyson Kidd, and a main event tag team tournament first round match.

WWE.com presents the Tag Team Tournament Bracket & Schedule:
SD 12/18- First Round Match: CM Punk & Seth Rollins vs. Big Show & Dolph Ziggler
Main Event 12/19- First Round Match: Michael McGillicutty & Drew McInytre vs. The Usos
Raw 12/24- First Round Match: Primo & Epico vs. Kofi Kingston & Damien Sandow
Raw 12/24- First Round Match: Randy Orton & Bo Dallas vs. John Cena & Zack Ryder
Main Event 12/26- Semifinal match #1:
Smackdown 12/28- Semifinal match #2:
Raw 12/31- Finals
Main Event 1/2/2013- the winners of the tournament will receive their tag team title shot in the first WWE match of 2013!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 6th, '13, 12:54

Commercial-free Smackdown: (12/18/2012) Pittsburgh
DANIEL BRYAN (w/AJ Bryan) vs. YOSHI TATSU-
Dragon comes to the ring waving an American flag and wearing American flag trunks. AJ is wearing a modest but still sexy one-piece American flag patterned bathing suit. Dragon demolishes Tatsu, and takes the time to start “USA!” chants along the way. Total segment time is five minutes.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Sin Cara vs. Camacho (w/Hunico)-
Cara wins clean in six minutes
PRE-TAPED PROMO FROM THE ROCK: (assume he does his standard crowd banter first. I am only writing out the meat of this)
The Rock hears that Paul Heyman has put together a tournament to determine who will get a shot at the WWE World Tag Team Titles. The Rock likes this for a few reasons. First of all, those titles, which The Rock held no less than FIVE TIMES (does Booker T impression) with stars such as Chris Jericho… The Undertaker… and Mick Foley!... are very near and dear to The Rock’s heart. Secondly, The Rock likes this tournament because, as Paul Heyman said, it gives the Big Slow and the Fruity Pebble something else to do so they can keep their minds off of The Great One. Along those lines, though, The Rock is surprised that CM Punk volunteered himself to be in this tournament. Punk, you should be focusing all of your attention on training for the match of your at the Royal Rumble when you face The Rock for the WWE Title (insert more bantering with the crowd here)

Matt Striker is backstage interviewing NXT star Bo Dallas. Striker asks Dallas how he feels being hand-picked by Randy Orton as his tag team partner for the tag team title shot tournament. Bo begins to talk about how honored he is that a future hall of famer like Randy would pick him for a tag team partner, but he is interrupted by The Miz. The Miz warns Bo that Randy is a snake in the grass, and he could turn on Bo at any moment.

AJ & Dragon come out to the ring, and AJ has a mic (Dragon still has the American flag and is still dressed in his goofy USA attire). She cuts the same promo as on Raw about wanting to go through every diva on the roster, and out comes her opponent for the night: her good firned nad former Chickbusters Tag Team partner, Kaitlyn.
AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan) vs. Kaitlyn
AJ wins clean in seven minutes. During the match, Dragon waves his flag and starts a chant of “U-S-A-J!”
After the match, AJ says that she is going to take advantage of the commercial-free nature of this broadcast. She has all the time in the world and she is willing to go for another match. She challenges any diva in the lockerroom to come out, and we get a rare wrestling appearance by Rosa Mendes
AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan) vs. ROSA MENDES (w/Primo & Epico)-
AJ wins clean in five minutes. Now that AJ’s opponent is a foreigner, Dragon’s flag-waving is even more vigorous, and he shouts things like “COME, ON AJ! KICK HER COSTA RICAN BUTT!” (the goal is for Dragon to be as hilariously and cornily patriotic as possible without actually being xenophobic)

SHEAMUS, SANTINO MARELLA, & RANDY ORTON vs. DAVID OTUNGA, JINDER MAHAL & ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)-
The heels win in ten minutes when Del Rio makes Santino tap

WADE BARRETT vs. JTG-
Wade squashed JTG. He then grabs the mic and says that he can beat anyone in the company: Big Show, Cena, Punk, Christian, even Sheamus. It doesn’t matter who is put in front of hi-FEED ME MORE!
RYBACK comes out and they brawl inconclusively all around the ringside area. It makes almost the entire locker room to break them up.

Briley Pierce is interviewing Jack Swagger backstage. Swagger says that he wants in to the Royal Rumble.

R-TRUTH vs. JOHNNY CURTIS-
Truth wins cleanly in nine minutes. He is impressed by Curtis and offers his hand to help him up after the match. Curtis accepts, and they walk backstage together.

Matt Striker is interviewing John Cena backstage, but Striker barely gets his question out when an unhappy Zack Ryder comes up to Cena.
Ryder asks “ What the hell was that, John? We’ve been friends for years and you don’t want to team with me to win the WWE World Tag Team Titles?”
Cena apologizes to Ryder and says that he will try to put The Rock behind him and focus on the Tag Team Titles.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Tensai vs. Mike Dalton-
Tensai squashes Dalton

Antonio Cesaro cuts a promo stating that it doesn’t matter who he picks to challenge him for the US Title on New Year’s Eve in DC. That person will lose, and will be just another stepping stone on his way to his true destiny: winning the Royal Rumble, capturing the World Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemania, and making the entire world see why it is best to be “very European,”

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Kofi Kingston(c) vs. Tyson Kidd (w/Natalya Neidhart)-
Kofi wins to retain in thirteen minutes. The finish comes when Christian showed up on the ramp and distracted Kidd, allowing Kofi to hit a Trouble In Paradise and get the win.
Paul Heyman comes out and says that before the tournament for a tag team title shot officially gets underway, the champions would like to say a few words. Young & O’Neil come out and thank Paul E. for taking their suggestion about having a tournament. They then ask Paul to rename the tournament the “Money Making Scholars Tag Team Title Shot Tournament.” They then start plugging tons of merch related to the tournament such as hats and t-shirts, as well as their own hats and t-shirts on WWE.com. Paul E. humors them and accepts their suggestion, officially renaming the tournament. PTP then stay at ringside to do guest commentary for the first match in the tournament.

MONEY MAKING SCHOLARS TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND MATCH: CM Punk & Seth Rollins vs. Big Show & Dolph Ziggler (w/Vickie Guerrero)-
Punk & Rollins win in 20 minutes when Rollins picks up the upset win by pinning Ziggler after an Avada Kadavra. PTP spend a lot of the time on commentary plugging their merch.

Main Event: (12/19/2012)
MONEY MAKING SCHOLARS TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND MATCH: Michael McGillicutty & Drew McIntyre vs. The Usos.
PTP are doing guest commentary for this match, and they make sure to plug their merch. Drew & McGillicutty win when Drew pins Jey Uso after a Future Shock DDT in eight minutes.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Hunico (w/Camacho) vs. Percy Watson
Hunico wins clean in five minutes.

LAYLA EL vs. AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan)-
AJ wins clean in six minutes. Dragon is once again dressed in red white, & blue trunks, is carrying an American flag and starting “USA!” chants, and is wearing a shirt that says “I Heart USA!” or something similarly corny.

RYBACK vs. WADE BARRETT-
Ryback wins clean in twenty minutes

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 7th, '13, 00:34

Raw: (12/24/2012) Pittsburgh
KANE vs. TENSAI-
Kane wins clean in eight minutes, the cuts a promo about how he is going to dominate in the royal rumble and reclaim the record for most all-time eliminations from HBK (he is only three behind, if you don’t count his one elimination as Isaac Yankem)… then he will dominate whoever he decides to challenge in the main event of Wrestlemania!

Wade Barrett cuts a promo saying that he wants a rematch with Ryback

MONEY MAKING SCHOLARS TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND MATCH: Kofi Kingston & Damien Sandow (w/Naomi) vs. Primo & Epico (w/Rosa Mendes)-
Sandow & Kofi get the win in eight minutes when Sandow pins Epico after a Terminus. Epico’s foot was on the ropes (and right in front of KofI) but the ref didn’t see it. Once the bell sounded, Naomi came by and quickly swept his foot off the roeps before Sandow stood up. Rosa, Primo & Epico are furious at the blown call.

Big Show cuts a promo about wanting to be in the Royal Rumble.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Johnny Curtis vs. Rick Victor
Curtis wins clean in six minutes

The Miz cuts a promo challenging Randy Orton and Bo Dallas to a tag team match on Main Event against himself and an NXT star he has had his eye on for some time now: Corey Graves.

JACK SWAGGER vs. SETH ROLLINS-
Swagger wins clean in ten minutes
After the match, Swagger cuts a promo saying he wants to be in the Royal Rumble.

R-Truth cuts a promo reminding everyone that he and Johnny Curtis still having a tag title shot owed to them from NXT. Paul E. comes out and says they can have the shot on SD after this tourney’s winners get their shot. Paul E. also clears up a lot of Royal Rumble related business. Many superstars have recently expressed their desire to be in the rumble, so here are some scheduled qualifiers: On this week’s Main Event, it will be Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro, and on this week’s Smackdown, it will be Big Show vs. Kane

SHEAMUS vs. DOLPH ZIGGLER (w/Vickie Guerrero)-
Sheamus wins clean in fifteen minutes, pinning Ziggler after a Brogue Kick

Matt Striker is interviewing Christian. He asks Christian if interfering in Tyson Kidd’s Intercontinental Title match on Smackdown is a sign that he wants to accept Kidd’s demand for another match. Christian says that he wants to have another match with Kidd soon. He has wanted that other match since the moment he lost his last match against Tyson Kidd over a month ago. He has realized that, for whatever reason, he doesn’t seem to be able to be Tyson Kidd physically, so he will try to beat him psychologically.
As he finishes his promo, Tyson Kidd comes charging down the hall at him and they have a pull-apart brawl.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Alberto Del Rio (w/Ricardo Rodriguez) vs. Jimmy Uso (w/Jey Uso)-
Del Rio makes Jimmy tap clean in seven minutes

CM Punk cuts a promo responding to The Rock. Punk says “Dwayne doesn’t seem to understand why I am wrestling in a tournament to earn a shot at the WWE World Tag Team Titles instead of training for my match with him. Well let me explain something to you, Dwayne. What I am doing is making sure that I keep myself both mentally and physically in peak in-ring shape by ACTUALLY WRESTLING MATCHES! You should try it some time.”

AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan) vs. Alicia Fox-
AJ wins clean in five minutes. Dragon is still doing the goofy USA thing at ringside. After the match, Antonio Cesaro comes out and says that Dragon has proved that he has the high level of patriotism that Cesaro is looking for in a challenger for the US Title on Raw next week in Washington DC… but he won’t be getting the title shot because Cesaro doesn’t think he deserves a shot at the US Title. In fact, Dragon hasn’t even done enough to deserve being a stepping stone on Cesaro’s route to the Royal Rumble, the main event of Wrestlemania, and the World Heavyweight Title.

MONEY MAKING SCHOLARS TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND MATCH: Randy Orton & Bo Dallas vs. John Cena & Zack Ryder
Orton & Bo pick up the win in twenty minutes when Bo pins Ryder

Main Event: (12/26/2012)
MONEY MAKING SCHOLARS TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT TOURNAMENT SEMIFINAL MATCH: Michael McGillicutty & Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston & Damien Sandow (w/Naomi)-
McIntyre & McGillicutty win clean in nine minutes when McGillicutty makes Sandow tap out to a Cloverleaf

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro (w/Aksana)-
Swagger wins via roll-up in eight minutes when Dragon comes out and distracts Cesaro.

RANDY ORTON & BO DALLAS vs. THE MIZ & COREY GRAVES-
Miz & Corey Graves get the clean win when Miz pins Bo after a Skull Crushing Finale. After the match, Randy appears to be very unhappy with Bo. He is on the verge of screaming at him when he calms himself down and offers Bo a hand to help him up.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 9th, '13, 22:19

WWE.com reports that Antonio Cesaro has put out a Tout saying that he will give Daniel Bryan a shot at the US Title on Raw in DC.

WWE.com also reports that Ryback has agreed to give Wade Barrett a rematch. That will take place next week on Raw. Tonight on Smackdown, Primo and Epico have asked for time to address the blown call that cost them their chances in the Money Making Scholars Tag Team Title Shot Tournament.
WWE.com reports that John Cena will not be at Smackdown tonight because he is doing charity work.

Smaackdown: (12/28/2012) Rochester, NY
ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Jey Uso (w/Jimmy Uso) vs. Zack Ryder-
Ryder wins clean in five minutes

AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan) vs. CAMERON (w/Brodus Clay)-
AJ wins clean in five minutes. AJ grabs a mic and says that she can still go. She wants another opponent. Taking advantage of the fact that AJ is not fresh, Eve comes out and answers the challenge.

AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan) vs. EVE TORRES-
Eve tries to trie AJ out but AJ out-lasts her, winning clean in seven minutes. AJ says she has beaten all of the other divas and now wants a title shot against Nattie. Antonio Cesaro & Aksana come out. Cesaro says that AJ hasn’t beaten Aksana yet, and that AJ never will beat Aksana, just like Daniel Bryan will never beat him for the US Title.
AJ BRYAN (w/Daniel Bryan) vs. AKSANA (w/Antonio Cesaro)-
AJ dominates Aksana, beating her clean in three minutes. After the match Daniel Bryan grabs a mic and says to Cesaro “did you see how easily AJ beat Aksana? That’s how easily I will beat you on Raw for the US Title.”

JACK SWAGGER & SHEAMUS vs. KOFI KINGSTON & DAMIENSANDOW (w/Naomi)-
Kofi gets the win in nine minutes, pinning Swagger after a Trouble in Paradise.

Paul Heyman comes to the ring and announces that AJ has been given a Divas Title shot for next week on Raw. Alberto Del Rio then comes out to the ring and says that he knows that he has just qualified for the Royal Rumble, but he doesn’t want to have to wait a few month until Wrestlemania to win the WWE Title. He wants to challenge Punk tonight. Heyman reminds us that Punk is wrestling in the Money Making Scholars Tag Team Title Shot Tournament Semifinals tonight, so that won’t happen, but he tells Del Rio that if he puts a string of wins together, Paul E. will give him a title shot before the Royal Rumble. Paul E. says that Del Rio can start impressing him right now, and says that when we get back from this commercial break, it will be Del Rio vs. The Great Khali!

THE GRAT KHALI vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)-
Del Rio makes Khali tap in ten minutes

Dolph Ziggler cuts a promo saying that he wants to enter the Royal Rumble and win it so that he can win the World Heavyweight Title that he should have had back in October if Swagger hadn’t screwed him out of it.

MONEY MAKING SCHOLARS TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT TOURNAMENT SEMIFINAL MATCH: Randy Orton & Bo Dallas vs. CM Punk & Seth Rollins
Bo & Orton win when Orton pins Rollins after an RKO in fifteen minutes.

We get a video package of John Cena doing some sort of charity work. During this there is a quick interview of Cena in which he mentions he is having fun playing with the deathly ill children or whatever, and he is trying to keep his mind off of The Rock.

R-TRUTH & JOHNNY CURTIS vs. ADRIAN NEVILLE & JUSTIN GABRIEL-
Truth pins Neville in seven minutes

Wade Barrett cuts a promo saying that he will not lose to Ryback twice!

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: The Big Show def. Kane
Big Show pins Kane in fifteen minutes

Primo, Epico, and Rosa cut a backstage promo. They says that they were screwed out of advancing in the tournament for a tag team title shot (they specifically don’t use its official PTP-coined name), but they say that with the support of the WWE Universe, they will persevere.

TYSON KIDD (w/Natalya Neidhart) vs. Christian-
Christian does everything he can to make Tyson angry, and you can see getting more and more angry as Christian insults Kidd himself, Western Canada, Bret Hart, DH Smith, and finally Tyson loses it when Christian spits at Nattie. Kidd’s anger leads to him making more and more mistakes, allowing Christian to get nearfalls on roll-ups. Christian gets the advantage and gets cocky, leading to him making a mistake of his own, and Tyson Kidd rolls him up for the win in fifteen minutes.
Kidd is angry and makes mistakes, leading to lots of near-falls on roll-ups by Christian. Christian gets cocky and makes a mistake of his own, leading to Kidd getting the win

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 10th, '13, 01:09

Raw: (12/31/2012) Washington D.C.
ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Big E. Langston vs. Richie Steamboat-
Richie wins clean in seven minutes.

Matt Striker is interviewing Kofi Kingston. Striker says that some of Kofi’s recent wins, such as his two victories in Intercontinental Title matches against Tyson Kidd and his and Sandow’s win in the first round of the Money Making Scholars Tag Team Title Shot Tournament against Primo & Epico have had Kofi acting slightly out of character. He has seen people cheating or blown calls, but rather than help to correct the issue, Kofi has been taking advantage of these unfortunate situations.
Kofi says that he is focused on his career now, and that means being focused on winning. If he sees an opportunity, he will take it. Now this doesn’t mean that he will start cheating or asking others to interfere in his matches, but if something happens and the ref doesn’t catch it… why shouldn’t he be able to take advantage of it?

KANE vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)-
Del Rio makes Kane tap in fifteen minutes. CM Punk is on commentary and puts Del Rio over while also burying Rock.

Backstage, Briley Pierce is interview Bo Dallas. He implies that Bo doesn’t deserve to have gotten this far in the tournament and flat-out says that Randy has been carrying Bo on his back the whole time. Bo gets angry at Piece and is about to respond to him when Miz shows up. Miz tells Bo that the only reason Randy didn’t go into viper-mode on him after their loss to Miz and Graves last week on Main Event is because Randy still needed him for this tournament. Once they lose tonight, though, he says that there will be no stopping Randy’s fury, “so you’d better not screw up, Bo-Bo.”

WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH: Natalya Neidhart (w/Tyson Kidd) vs. AJ Bryan (w/Daniel Bryan)-
Nattie wins clean in ten minutes. After the match, AJ seems very dejected.

Matt Striker interviews John Cena, asking him about this mild obsession he has with beating The Rock. Cena says that at the beginning of this year, he promised everyone that he would beat The Rock at Mania, but he lost, and that loss has overshadowed everything thing else he has done this year. He beat Big Show in a Hell in a Cell match… hell… he even beat an in-his-prime Brock Lesnar… but he couldn’t beat a ring-rusty Rock. He felt like he owed it to everyone who has stuck with the WWE through the years to beat The Rock, but he failed, and he would like a chance for redemption. If Rock wins the WWE Title at Royal Rumble and Cena wins the Rumble, he will have his chance for redemption.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Cody Rhodes vs. El Local-
Cody squashes El Local

COREY GRAVES vs. PERCY WATSON-
Graves wins clean in six minutes. The Miz is at ringside, watching the match.

Dolph Ziggler & Vickie Guerrero come out to the ring and demand to know when Dolph will get his Royal Rumble qualifying match. They are extremely annoying and demand that Paul E. come out and give them an answer. When Paul E. finally comes out he is pissed, so he tells them that on Smackdown Dolph Ziggler will has Royal Rumble Qualifying match the most motivated man in the WWE right now…. JOHN CENA!

R-TRUTH & JOHNNY CURTIS vs. THE USOS
Truth & Curtis win in ten minutes when Curtis pins Jimmy
PTP do commentary for this match, and use the time to plug both their upcoming matches and their merch.

MONEY MAKING SCHOLARS TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT TOURNAMENT FINALS: Michael McGillicutty & Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton & Bo Dallas
McIntyre & McGillicutty spend the early part of the match working over Bo’s leg. The match is a back and forth contest until Orton gets the advantage for the babyfaces. Orton tags Bo in and Bo dominates for a bit, but then does a bit of showboating when maybe he shouldn’t have, allowing McGillicutty to grab his leg and lock in the cloverleaf, which Bo taps to.
PTP do commentary for this match, and use the time to plug both their upcoming matches and their merch.
After the match, Orton starts to berate Bo, but then stops, cools down, and walks backstage with him. During the reaction interview, we hear Randy giving Bo some pointers.

SETH ROLLINS vs. THE BIG SHOW-
Show wins clean in thirteen minutes. Rollins puts up a good fight before eventually succumbing to a WMD.

Damien Sandow cuts a promo about wanting to enter the Rumble so he can win the WWE Title and bring enlightenment to the WWE Universe, etc. etc.

JACK SWAGGER vs. CHRISTIAN-
Christian wins clean in twelve minutes.

Sheamus cuts a promo saying that he is eagerly anticipating whenever Christian decides to have his World Heavyweight Title shot because Christian is a jerk and he wants to kick Christian’s head off.

RYBACK vs. WADE BARRETT-
Barrett wins in 15 minutes after KOing Ryback with the Barrett Barrage.

Tyson Kidd cuts a promo saying “yeah, I got angry last week, but now I am done with Christian, and I will be refocusing myself on bigger things, like the Royal Rumble

WWE UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH: Antonio Cesaro(c) (w/Aksana) vs. Daniel Bryan (w/AJ Bryan)-
Cesaro wins clean in fifteen minutes. Dragon looks dejected after his loss.

WWE.com posts exclusive footage of an interviewing trying to get an interview with AJ and Dragon after Raw, but they just mope around in the parking lot.

Main Event: (1/2/2013)
COREY GRAVES vs. SANTINO MARELLA-
Graves wins clean in seven minutes. Miz is on commentary for this match and puts Graves over big time. He goes to the ring to congratulate Graves after the match, and they walk backstage together.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Seth Rollins vs. Jinder Mahal
Rollins wins clean in five minutes

KANE vs. PERCY WATSON- Kane squashes Percy Watson in under a minute

WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Prime Time Players(c) vs. Drew McIntyre & Michael McGillicutty-
PTP retain cleaning in fifteen minutes

WWE.com reports that, at the behest of The Miz, Paul Heyman has decided to give Corey Graves a Royal Rumble qualifying match. That match will take place this week on Smackdown against Tyson Kidd. Also on this week’s Smackdown, the Prime Time Players will defend the WWE World Tag Team Titles against R-Truth & Johnny Curtis, John Cena and Dolph Ziggler will face off in a Royal Rumble Qualifier, and Brodus Clay & Cameron will take on the NXT team of Mike Dalton & Audrey Marie… and Smackdown will open up with a blockbuster tan man tag team match that will see CM Punk, Sheamus, Seth Rollins, Ted Dibiase Jr. & Jack Swagger team up to take on Antonio Cesaro, Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Cody Rhodes, & Damien Sandow!

Smackdown: (1/4/2013) Richmond, VA
TED DIBIASE JR., JACK SWAGGER, CM PUNK, SHEAMUS, & SETH ROLLINS vs. THE BIG SHOW, ALBERTO DEL RIO, CODY RHODES, ANTONIO CESARO, & DAMIEN SANDOW-
Del Rio makes Rollins tap in twenty-five minutes. During the match Show hit Sheamus with the WMD but his pin was broken up and the babyfaces helped Sheamus to the corner to make the tag.

Backstage, Briley Pierce is being a jerk during his interview with AJ and Dragon. He asks them how it feels to keep screwing up their shots to achieve their dream of being champions together. They say that they will try harder and one day they will succeed. Briley responds “Yeah… I doubt that will ever happen. Now let’s go to the ring for our Mixed tag team match featuring Brodus Clay & Cameron taking on Mike Dalton & Audrey Marie.” While Briley says this you can see Dragon’s face light up and he grabs AJ and starts excitedly whispering in her ear. Briley demands to know what they are so excited about, but they ignore him.

MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH: Brodus Clay & Cameron vs. Mike Dalton & Audrey Marie-
Brodus & Cameron win clean in five minute when Brodus pins Dalton.

Christian cuts a promo saying that he will challenge Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Title next week on Raw!

KANE vs. JTG-
Kane squashes JTG in under two minutes.
Wade Barrett cuts a promo saying that he is better than Ryback because he now has now pinned Ryback twice but Ryback has only pinned him once. He says that now that he has that out of his way he is going to enter the Royal Rumble, win it, go to Wrestlemania and win the World Heavyweight Title, beating Sheamus in a standard match like they should have had at TLC.

JINDER MAHAL vs. BO DALLAS (w/Randy Orton)-
Bo wins clean in six minutes.

Alex Riley cuts a promo saying that he wants to qualify for the Royal Rumble.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Corey Graves vs. Tyson Kidd (w/Natalya Neidhart)-
Christian interferes, hitting Tyson Kidd with a Spear, allowing Graves to pick up the win and qualify for the Royal Rumble. Miz is on commentary for this match. The announcers immediately suspect that Miz set this up, but he denies any involvement and says that Christian probably did it because he can’t beat Kidd and doesn’t want him in the rumble, not because Miz asked him to help Corey Graves.

McIntyre & McGillicutty both cut promos saying they are interested in qualifying for the Royal Rumble.
WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Prime Time Players(c) vs. R-Truth & Johnny Curtis
PTP win clean in ten minutes, pinning Curtis after their finisher.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler(w/Vickie Guerrero)-
Dolph wins clean in twenty minutes.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 10th, '13, 10:05

Big Red Machine wrote:
KANE vs. JTG-
Wade Barrett cuts a promo saying that he is better than Ryback because he now has now pinned Ryback twice but Ryback has only pinned him once. He says that now that he has that out of his way he is going to enter the Royal Rumble, win it, go to Wrestlemania and win the World Heavyweight Title, beating Sheamus in a standard match like they should have had at TLC.
was this supposed to be Wade vs JTG or did Wade come out after that?

BTW, i love the name of the tourny

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 10th, '13, 11:53

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
KANE vs. JTG-
was this supposed to be Wade vs JTG or did Wade come out after that?

BTW, i love the name of the tourny
Wade came out after that. I forgot to hit enter.

Yeah, I thought the name of the tournament would be fun. I could totally see PTP as goofy-but-serious babyfaces doing DX-style merchandise plugs and just being all around hilariously self-aggrandizing.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 14th, '13, 17:47

John Cena puts out a Tout asking The Rock for a rematch at Wrestlemania no matter whether he wins, loses, or draws against Punk at the Royal Rumble.

WWE.com reports that the first Raw of the new year is absolutely stacked. Christian will be getting the World Heavyweight Title shot he earned at TLC and will challenge Sheamus tonight! Alex Riley will compete in a Royal Rumble Qualifying match against NXT star Leo Kruger. As for the other Royal Rumble Qualifier, Paul Heyman says he has a big surprise for the WWE Universe.
Speaking of surprises, AJ & Daniel Bryan have asked for time on tonight's show to address the WWE Universe, and they say that they also have a big surprise for tonight!
In addition to all of this, The Rock will be on Raw live for the first time since the 1000th episode of Raw, back in July. Will The Rock accept John Cena's challenge for a rematch at Wrestlemania 29? And what will happen when The Rock is under the same roof as the man he will challenge for the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble, CM Punk, for the first time since Punk hit The Rock with the GTS back at Raw 1000?

In his continuing quest to prove to WWE COO and General Manager of both Raw and Smackdown Paul Heyman that he deserves a shot at the WWE Title, Alberto Del Rio has requested two of the toughest opponents in WWE this week. On Raw he will face Randy Orton, and on Main Event, he will face John Cena!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 14th, '13, 19:40

Raw: (1/7/2013)- Tampa, FL
Raw opens with Paul Heyman in the ring. He says that to kick off the new year, he would like to bring out the two newest members of the WWE Road Crew. First, his personal secretary, Stephanie McMahon. Steph is obviously pissed about being forced into this, and gets even more pissed as she makes her way down the aisle while Heyman says “I figured that she doesn’t need to be near home to take care of her kids all the time anymore because daddy will be home with them forever… and if his arms haven’t healed yet… well… the McMahons are rich. I’m sure they can hire someone.” Steph looks like she is about to slap Heyman but he tells her that if she hits him, he can slap her family with yet another lawsuit, and she wouldn’t want that. After all, then how will they pay for a nanny to play with their kids until Triple H’s arms heal up.”

Heyman then brings out Dean Ambrose. He puts Ambrose over as having been unjustly fired by Steph. He says that it took a bit longer than expected, but all of Ambrose’s paperwork has been filled out and he can now return to active competition… and he will start right now with a Royal Rumble qualifying match against Derrick Bateman.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Dean Ambrose vs. Derrick Bateman
Ambrose wins in four minutes

Backstage, Briley Pierce is interviewing Dolph Ziggler. After some insider joke about their relation, Dolph brags about beating Cena and says that he will go on to win the Royal Rumble, then go on to win the World Heavyweight Title in the most appropriate place for a show-off: the main event of the Grandest Stage of Them All!

Ryback comes out to the ring with a mic in hand. He calls out Wade Barrett, and Wade comes out to the stage, also holding a mic. Ryback says that he can beat Wade in a tag match, too, “so how about I find some friends, you find some friends, and we do this right here, right now!”
Wade says that he has already beaten Ryback twice and Ryback has only beaten him once. He says that Ryback doesn’t deserve another chance to even things up. The feud is over. Instead, he will now focus his attention on winning the Royal Rumble so he can challenge Sheamus at Wrestlemania and beat him in a regular match and become World Heavyweight Champion, just like he would have done at TLC. Wade walks to the back.
Ryback is angry and demands an opponent of some kind. Bo Dallas is brave enough to answer Ryback’s challenge.

RYBACK vs. BO DALLAS-
Ryback wins clean in ten minutes, but Bo looks tough and brave by hanging in there with him.
The Prime Time Players come out and plug their merch. They say that they have really enjoyed the various tag team challenges they have had to face, and they are currently working on the next big cool idea to pick challengers for their titles. In the meantime, though, they would also like to be involved in some singles competition, so “Mr. No Days Off” Darren Young is now making an open challenge. The challenge is answered by The Miz.

THE MIZ (w/Corey Graves) vs. DARREN YOUNG (w/Titus O’Neil)-
A few times during the match, Titus walks over a starts doing commentary, making fun of Miz and plugging PTP merch. Miz wins in seven minutes after a thumb to the eye allows him to gain the advantage and he hits the Skull Crushing Finale.

Backstage, Matt Striker is interviewing Christian. He first asks Christian for comments about his World Heavyweight Title match tonight against Sheamus. Christian puts over the fact that he has not been pinned or been made to submit in almost six months by anyone other than Tyson Kidd. Sheamus may have held the World Heavyweight Title for the past ten months, but he hasn’t faced Christian for it yet.
Striker then asks him why he screwed Tyson out of his Royal Rumble qualifying match last week on Smackdown, and asks if The Miz put him up to it. Christian says that he screwed Tyson Kidd to help himself gain a psychological advantage so that the next time they meet, with the World Heavyweight Title on the line, Christian will be able to finally beat Tyson Kidd.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Alex Riley vs. Leo Kruger-
Riley wins clean in five minutes

Backstage, Matt Striker is standing by with the Bryans, who have asked for some time to address the WWE Universe. They say that a successful marriage is like a successful tag team. You need to be able to communicate with each other very well. You need to know your partner’s strength and weaknesses so you can cover for them and help them through tough times. You have to care about each other deeply. They know that they have the happiest marriage in WWE history… and now they are going to transfer that success to the ring, together. They direct the camera down to their wastes where they are each wearing a new title belt, and declare themselves the WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions.

DREW MCINTYRE & MICHAEL MCGILLICUTTY vs. ADRIAN NEVILLE & JUSTIN GABRIEL-
Drew & McGillicutty win clean in ten minutes, but Neville & Gabriel get to do some cool high-flying stuff.

Natalya Neidhart cuts a promo saying that AJ actually had a pretty good idea when she went through the entire Divas division, so now Nattie says she will do that to prove her dominance.

RANDY ORTON vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)-
Del Rio wins clean in fifteen minutes.

JACK SWAGGER, SETH ROLLINS, JOHN CENA, SANTINO MARELLA, & TED DIBIASE JR. vs. THE BIG SHOW, CODY RHODES, KOFI KINGSTON, DAVID OTUNGA, & ANTONIO CESARO (w/Aksana)-
The babyfaces win clean in fifteen minutes when Dibiase pins Otunga.

After the match, Cena grabs a mic and says that The Rock’s promo is coming up next, but he hasn’t gotten answer yet, so he will stay right here in the middle of the ring until The Rock gives him an answer.
We cut to commercial. When we come back from commercial, Cena is still standing in the ring. The Rock comes out and immediately confronts Cena. He tells Cena that he has already kicked his ass at Wrestlemania once. He wants to whoop some new ass at Wrestlemania this year… but if John Cena does manage to win the Royal Rumble and chooses to challenge The Rock for the WWE Title at Wrestlemania, The Rock would be happy to whoop Cena’s ass again.

Cena isn’t exactly satisfied, but he did get the answer he came here for, so he walks backstage, more determined than ever to win the Royal Rumble.

The Rock now starts to cut his standard promo, making fun of people, etc, taking about whooping Punk’s candy ass and winning the WWE Title, etc. until Punk comes out on the stage.
Punk says “Rock, I really don’t think you are taking this seriously enough. You come out here and talk your talk about laying the smackdown and whooping people’s candy asses, but when was the last time you actually kicked someone’s ass Rock? It wasn’t at Wrestlemania. You did beat John Cena, but that was a damn close match. You haven’t kicked anyone’s ass in years… but me… I kneed you in the face just six months ago at the 1000th Raw. I knocked you out cold. It isn’t just a gimmick or a cute nickname, Rock. I AM the best wrestler in the world, but I’m not sure you even understand what that means anymore. I don’t think you have any idea what you are getting into when you step in a ring with me.
Believe it or not, I do respect you, Rock, and I don’t want to see you make a fool out of yourself, so I am going to give you a chance to back out. I just talked to Paul Heyman and I have accepted Alberto Del Rio’s challenge for a WWE Title match. That match will happen this week on Smackdown, and I want you to sit at ringside and watch what I do to Alberto… then decide if you really want to step into a ring with me.

The Rock simply responds “Just bring it, bitch!”

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Sheamus(c) vs. Christian-
Sheamus wins in twenty minutes after a distraction from Tyson Kidd distracts Christian as he was setting up for a Spear, allowing Sheamus to recover and hit a Brogue Kick for the win.

Natalya puts out a Tout asking Paul Heyman to book her in a Divas Title match on Main Event. She says that she doesn’t even care how many other Divas are in the match.

WWE.com announces that Paul Heyman has signed a triple threat elimination Divas Title match for main event, with the added message “be careful what you wish for, Nattie. You just might get it.”

After Raw went off the air last night, Christian went into a frenzy, demanding a rematch against Sheamus and demanding another match with Tyson Kidd. Paul Heyman is working on trying to get those matches signed.

Alberto Del Rio may have already impressed Paul Heyman enough to be granted a WWE Title shot against CM Punk, but his match with John Cena for WWE’s Main Event is still on! In another Del Rio vs. Punk related clarification, if Del Rio should win the Title from Punk on Smackdown, Punk would receive Del Rio’s spot in the Royal Rumble. If Punk should invoke his rematch clause and win the title back before the rumble, Del Rio would regain the spot he originally earned.

The Royal Rumble Qualifying match on this week’s WWE Main Event will be Wade Barrett vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston.

Main Event: (1/9/2013)
ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett-
Kofi wins in seven minutes when Ryback comes, distracting Wade so Kofi can hit him with Trouble in Paradise.

ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE DIVAS TITLE: Natalya Neidhart (w/Tyson Kidd) vs. Eve Torres vs. Rosa Mendes (w/Primo & Epico)-
The first elimination comes four minutes in when Eve eliminates Rosa by rolling her up and grabbing the tights for extra leverage. Primo and Epico both see it and are incensed. They yell at the ref a lot, causing him to miss Eve using a lot of illegal tactics against Nattie like eye gouging, hair pulling, and smashing Nattie’s head into an exposed turnbuckle. Eventually the ref demands that Primo, Epico, Rosa go t the back immediately or he will recommend that they be suspended.
Nattie fights back through Eve’s cheating and wins the match in eight minutes when she hits Eve with Nattie By Nature.

JOHN CENA vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)-
Del Rio wins clean in sixteen minutes

This week’s Smackdown should be a monumental one! The Rock will be live on Smackdown for the first time in ten years, and it will be in his hometown of Miami, and he will be at ringside to watch the WWE Title match between CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio. This match will like determine who The Rock will challenge at the Royal Rumble for the WWE Title.
As if one main event wasn’t enough, this week’s Smackdown will have a second blockbuster match: A six man elimination tag team match pitting The Big Show, Wade Barrett, & Christian against Tyson Kidd, Ryback, and the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus!

Also on Smackdown, The Miz’s protégé Corey Graves with take on Titus O’Neil, Randy Orton will attempt to qualify for the Royal Rumble against NXT star CJ Parker, and an unusual amount of WWE Superstars have asked for time to address the WWE Universe tonight. These include Cody Rhodes, Zack Ryder, and Damien Sandow.

Smackdown: (1/11/2013)- Miami, FL
TITUS O’NEIL (w/Darren Young) vs. COREY GRAVES (w/The Miz)-
During the match, Darren Young occasionally goes over to the commentary table and makes fun of Miz and Graves. Graves wins in four minutes when Miz distracts Titus, allowing Graves to hit his finisher and get the win.

Zack Ryder cuts a backstage promo saying how disgusted he is with the fact that Dean Ambrose is even back with the WWE, never mind in the Royal Rumble. He says that Ambrose’s assault on Mick Foley at Survivor Series needs to be avenged, and he will do that by making sure that Ambrose doesn’t win the Royal Rumble at all costs!

KANE vs. HEATH SLATER-
Heath is once again wearing polka dots and mocking Dusty Rhodes on his way to the ring. Kane quickly squashes Slater.

Cody Rhodes cuts a backstage promo.
Cody: If there was ever a WWE Superstar who never backed down from a fight. Who always brought his a-game… who never became a shadow of his former self… who was never a disappointment… never an embarrassment… that man was Mick Foley. He might have been dorky at times, but whenever he got angry, Mick Foley always proved himself to be extremely dangerous. Just ask guys like Edge and Randy Orton, who thought he was past his prime when they tangled with him… only to learn a painful lesson about how horribly wrong they were. Mick Foley is the kind of wrestler I wish I had in my family. The kind of father or brother I wish I had, rather than the embarrassments I have been stuck with.
Know this, Dean Ambrose: your attack on Mick Foley will not go unpunished. See you in the Royal Rumble… if not before then.

We now cut to a different backstage area where Briley Pierce is interviewing John Cena. Pierce asks Cena his feelings on The Rock’s response to his challenge for a rematch. Cena says that he thought that his effort at Wrestlemania had earned him a bit more respect in The Rock’s eyes than he was treated with, but there is nothing he can do about it other than win the Royal Rumble and hope that The Rock wins the WWE Title from CM Punk.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Ted Dibiase Jr. vs. Yoshi Tatsu
- Ted wins clean in five minutes. Dibiase then cuts a promo saying that he, too, will go after Ambrose in the Rumble to avenge his attack on Foley… but he will be damned if he lets someone like Cody Rhodes eliminate Ambrose instead of him. Ted then talks about all of the differences between himself and Cody since they left Legacy (Ted has embraced being a babyface, Cody has stayed a heel, Ted respects his father, Cody doesn’t respect his, etc.)

Dolph Ziggler cuts a backstage promo saying that when he beat John Cena last week on Smackdown, he didn’t just beat John Cena… he beat the guy who beat Brock Lesnar. If he can beat the guy who beat Lesnar, who can possibly stop him from winning the Royal Rumble?

JACK SWAGGER vs. KOFI KINGSTON vs. DEAN AMBROSE vs. ANTONIO CESARO (w/Aksana)-
Ambrose picks up the win by pinning Kofi in ten minutes.

Damien Sandow cuts a backstage promo about various things going on in the WWE that he doesn’t like. He specifically names PTP schilling their merch while on commentary, rather than being serious analysts like a proper commentator should, and Daniel and AJ Bryan making up their own ridiculous, illegitimate title belts! Sandow says that he wants to win the Royal Rumble to rid the WWE of this ridiculousness!

Nattie cuts a promo saying that she is disappointed that she didn’t get the chance to pin or tap Rosa. She wants to make sure she pins or taps every Diva she faces, so she only wants singles matches now. She makes an open challenge to any Divas on the roster to face her for the Divas’ Title. The challenge is answered by Cameron

WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH: Natalya Neidhart(c) vs. Cameron (w/Brodus Clay)-
Nattie wins clean in five minutes, making Cameron tap to the Sharpshooter.

Backstage, Briley Pierce asks Alberto Del Rio for comments about his WWE Title match tonight. Del Rio says that it is his destiny to win the WWE Title tonight and to go on to beat The Rock at the Royal Rumble.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Randy Orton vs. CJ Parker-
Orton squashes Parker. Matt Striker tries to get a reaction interview from Randy. Rather than talking about his own win, Randy talks up Bo Dallas’ valiant effort against Ryback on Raw and says that he will talk to Paul Heyman about getting Bo a Royal Rumble Qualifying match.

We cut backstage to AJ and Dragon walking into Paul Heyman’s office. They are talking amongst themselves saying “can you believe that Sandow said our titles aren’t legitimate?!” until Steph lets them in. AJ and Dragon then talk to Paul about getting the Mixed Tag Team Titles officially sanctioned until we here some yelling outside of office and Primo, Epico, and Rosa barge in. They start talking quickly and angrily before Paul E. cuts them off. Paul then spends a good forty seconds screaming at Steph about he specifically told her not to let people into his office when he is in a meeting. Just image a horrible situation with a boss just screaming at you for screwing up in front of everyone. That’s what this is.
Paul tells Steph to go back to her desk, then turns back to the Colons and asks them to calmly explain what their problem is. They say that Rosa got screwed out of the Divas Title on Main Event because Eve grabbed her tights and how they were screwed in the Money Making Scholars Tag Team Title Shot Tournament because the ref didn’t see Epico’s foot on the ropes. They demand that Paul E. make things right. Paul says “you guys want a title shot?” (Primo,Epico, & Rosa nod), and you guys want someone to defend your titles against?” (AJ & Dragon nod) “Good. Then next week, on the Raw’s twentieth anniversary celebration, we will have the first defense of the Mixed Tag Team Titles!”
He then shoos them all out of his office, saying that he has important phone calls to make regarding various appearances from past superstars for the Raw twentieth anniversary celebration.

SIX MAN ELIMINATION TAG TEAM MATCH: Sheamus, Ryback, & Tyson Kidd vs. Wade Barrett, Big Show, & Christian-
Ten minutes into the match, Show has Sheamus isolated in the heels corner and hits him with a WMD. The babyfaces come into the ring to make the save and they whip Show towards the heel corner, then follow him in. Kidd knocks Wade off of the apron and Ryback takes Show over the ropes with a Cactus Clothesline, but Christian makes a blind tag, climbs to the top rope and hits the Frog Splash on Sheamus, then pins him, eliminating Sheamus from the match.
The second elimination comes a few minutes later when Tyson Kidd pins Christian. A few minutes after that, Ryback pins Barrett after a Shell-Shock. Big Show manages to hold off both babyfaces and even manages to pin Tyson Kidd after a big Chokeslam. We then get a nice little mini-match between Ryback and Show, ending with Ryback picking Show up for the Shell Shock and pinning him to win the match.

The Rock comes out to the ring a cuts a promo.
FINALLY… THE ROCK HAS COME BACK… HOME! The Rock loves Miami a lot, and as much he would like to reminisce about the great times he has had here like winning the Orange Bowl or beating John Cena at Wrestlemania, he can’t do that right now because he has a lot of important business to take care of.
First, it seems that The Rock accidentally hurt John Cena’s feelings on Monday night… and The Rock is sorry about that, John. He really is. The Rock didn’t mean to imply that he doesn’t respect you. You did earn the Rock’s respect at Wrestlemania. It is definitely possible to respect someone even though they are a lame fruity pebble loved only by boys who haven’t hit puberty and really, really, REALLY desperate teenage girls. If you win the Royal Rumble, The Rock would love the chance to kick your ass again at Wrestlemania.

Alberto Del Rio… you claim it is your destiny to win the WWE Title. Now, The Rock doesn’t know if that will happen. He can’t see into the future… but he can see all of the possible futures. The Rock doesn’t know if your destiny is to win the WWE Title from CM Punk tonight, but he does know that if you do, it will be your destiny to get your candy ass whooped by The Great One at the Royal Rumble!

Now… there has been a lot of talk tonight about a young man named Dean Ambrose. At Survivor Series Dean Ambrose assaulted The Rock’s good friend Mick Foley, and The Rock thinks that was absolutely despicable, so The Rock would like to take this time to publicly thank all those who have stepped up and said that they will do their best to ensure that Dean Ambrose does not win the Royal Rumble…
Well, okay, not ALL of them. The Rock would never, ever, ever thank Cody Rhodes for anything! You see, Cody, you do have a lot of respect for Mick Foley, but you have pissed off a very important friend of The Rock’s. You see, The Rock and the Good Lord Above a very good friends. They talk a lot. That’s how the Rock knows that Alberto Del Rio will get the ass-whooping of a lifetime at the Royal Rumble if he beats CM Punk tonight. Anyway, the Good Lord once said something that The Rock takes very seriously: “Honor thy father and mother”… and Cody, you have not been honoring your father at all. Dusty Rhodes is a LEGEND and he deserves respect from everyone, especially his own damn son. The Rock hopes that Ted Dibiase Jr. or Zack Ryder eliminate both you and Dean Ambrose from the Royal Rumble!
And now Mr. CM Punk. You’ve been WWE Champion for 414 days now. That is very impressive… but you dare insinuate that The Rock is not taking his shot at the WWE Title seriously? The Rock meant what he said back in April. He WILL be the WWE Champion again, because of all of the amazing, spectacular things The Rock has done in his life, the one he holds most dear… the one he wouldn’t give up for anything else in the world… the one that means more to him than all the rest of them combined… is being the WWE Champion. So The Rock will watch your match tonight. He has been watching tapes for months, but he will gladly watch you from ringside, and you can show him everything you’ve got. And then, at the Royal Rumble, The Rock will show you everything he’s got… and you will wish that you had been the one training harder for your match with The Rock!

We get set for the main event. Del Rio comes out first, then Punk comes out. Before the match starts, Punk grabs a mic. “You see this, Rock? This is called defending the WWE Title. The champion has to do this once every thirty days or else he is stripped of the title. Are you willing to do that, Rock? And not every defense is on a major stage. They’re not all on TV or PPV or in a huge arena. Sometimes the title is defended at a house show. Are you willing to come to a house show, away from all of the lights and TMZ cameras and glory? Do you even remember what a house show is, Rock? When was the last time you were at one? 2002? I’m not questioning your abilities, Rock. I’m questioning your dedication. Holding this title means being dedicated to the WWE and professional wrestling. I am. So is Alberto Del Rio. So are John Cena, Big Show, Daniel Bryan, and a lot of other guys you have disrespected recently. But are you, Rock? Are you willing to dedicate yourself to the WWE and to professional wrestling? Or are you just going to walk away like you always do?

WWE TITLE MATCH: CM Punk(c) vs. Alberto Del Rio (w/Ricardo Rodriguez)-
The Rock joins JBL and Josh Matthews on commentary. The finish comes twenty minutes in, when Punk hits Del Rio with a GTS and goes for the cover, but suddenly stops, looks at The Rock, gets up and then hits Del Rio with The People’s Elbow. Punk then covers Del Rio for the pin. After the match, The Rock slips into the ring and hits Punk with a Rock Bottom, then hits Punk with The People’s Elbow, shouting “THAT’S HOW YOU DO IT, B*TCH!”

WWE.com hypes up Raw’s 20th anniversary celebration.
In addition to the two Royal Rumble Qualifying matches, Tyson Kidd will face Christian in a grudge match, the WWE Divas Title will be on the line, and Daniel & AJ Bryan will make the first defense of their Mixed Tag Team Titles against the team of Rosa Mendes & Primo, and The Miz & Corey Graves will challenge The Prime Time Players for the WWE World Tag Team Titles! Also signed is a match billed by Paul Heyman as “the future of Raw:” Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose. In addition to this, many legends will be in attendance tonight, including Ric Flair, Edge, Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio Jr, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, X-Pac, The New Age Outlaws, Jim Ross, Justin Credible, Sgt. Slaughter, and many, many more. The Rock will be live on Raw, giving a Rock Concert!
One man who will not be in attendance tonight but will be speaking live via satellite from his home is Mick Foley!
WWE.com has just been informed that the final portion of tonight’s show will be a speech from the Undertaker about his WWE future.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 14th, '13, 19:44

WWE.com reports some MAJOR developments about tonight's Raw 20th anniversary celebration via social media. It appears that Scott Hall, Kevin, Nash, X-Pac, the New Age, Outlaws, and Justin Credible, all of whom had committed to being live on Raw this week, will not be in attendance. All of them have tweeted: "Boycotting Raw. Sorry everyone, but it had to be done. You'll find out why soon enough."

While they might not be on Raw tonight, one man who will be is Brock Lesnar, who Touted "what would Raw's 20th anniversary celebration be without its biggest star?"

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 14th, '13, 21:15

So I tried to book this in such a way that things could vary depending on which legends were willing to show up.

Raw: (1/14/2013)- Houston, TX(20th Anniversary Show)
Raw’s 20th Anniversary Celebration starts with Paul Heyman, Stephanie McMahon, and Brock Lesnar in the ring. Steph is holding a notepad and a pen, and is looking very unhappy. Heyman welcomes everyone to the show and thanks the fans for their support. He then tells us that there will be many, many, legends here tonight… but that the only representative of the McMahon family here tonight will be former Raw & Smackdown General Manager… and current secretary, Stephanie McMahon. Heyman then tells Steph to start taking notes, because he will be starting the show off by clearing up a lot of business.
Steph is clearly pissed off about being forced to take notes, as it is something that has never needed to be done in a segment like this and it is clear that Heyman is doing it just to humiliate her. Heyman announces that as a result of pinning Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston on Smackdown last week, Dean Ambrose will be given a shot at the Intercontinental Title this Friday night on Smackdown.
He also announces that Brock Lesnar is here tonight to do some scouting and to choose his opponent for the Royal Rumble (“and Steph, don’t get nosey and ask who it will be. Get it? Nosey? That’s a Triple H joke, everyone!”)
He also tells us that Rey Mysterio Jr. couldn’t be here tonight because he needed to have surgery to deal with some of his injuries from his fall at Hell in a Cell (“well… at least he still has his arms. That would suck to have both of your arms broken, wouldn’t it?”)

Heyman starts to talk about the World Heavyweight Title, but is interrupted by Shawn Michaels. Shawn says that he is here to explain to the fans why Hall, Nash, X-Pac, the New Age Outlaws, and Justin Credible no-showed tonight’s show. They (HBK included) are absolutely disgusted at the way that Heyman has treated Steph and the horrible and mean-spirited jokes he has made at Triple H’s expense… especially since Hunter’s injuries were caused on Heyman’s orders by Brock Lesnar. Shawn says that if Heyman really wants to prove that he is a better man than Vince McMahon then he should start acting like it, because if he doesn’t, there are going to be some chins getting kicked around here, starting with Heyman.
BAM!
Brock clotheslines HBK! They brawl for a minute or two but Brock gets the upper hand and F-5’s Shawn into the ringpost, injuring HBK’s ankle. Heyman grabs a mic and says that he really wishes that didn’t have to happen, but he wil not tolerate threats to his person. Heyman then calls out Christian and tells him that he has accepted his petition for a rematch against Sheamus and that match will happen at the Royal Rumble. He also announces that Wade Barrett and Ryback have each pinned each other once in a tag team match and once in a singles match. They will have a fifth and final encounter in a singles match at the Royal Rumble… and the winner will challenge for the World Heavyweight Title at the February pay-per-view, which Heyman has decided to rename Ultra Clash, and promises to make sure that the show lives up to its name.

Heyman now introduces a match that he claims will be the future of Raw: Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
SETH ROLLINS vs. DEAN AMBROSE-
Ambrose wins clean in fifteen minutes. After the match Ambrose says that anyone who wants to eliminate him from the Royal Rumble is welcome to try, but just like Rollins, they will fall!

When we get back from a commercial, we go to Mick Foley, live via satellite. Foley says that he would have loved to have been there, but his injuries prevent him from traveling at the moment. Foley says that he appreciates people stepping up for him and saying that they will go after Ambrose, but he doesn’t want anyone else getting hurt on his account. He also says that the timing Ambrose’s attack on him is very suspicious, and if he finds out that Paul E. had anything to do with it “more than people than just Dean Ambrose will have hell to pay!”

JR now comes out to join the commentary booth.
So, since I have no idea who will be showing up, and I would like to make this as close to the real (or at least a real possibility) if possible, I have two variants for this next match

WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH: Natalya Neidhart(c) (w/Tyson Kidd [and, if possible, Bret Hart or Jim Neidhart]) vs. Kaitlyn
Nattie wins clean in five minutes, making Kaitlyn tap to the Sharpshooter.

Or, alternatively, if Michelle McCool is willing to show up for this show, I would have Nattie go over Layla (w/Michelle McCool)
(If possible, I would also do a post-match segment with some Diva from the past putting Nattie over on the mic- optimally Trish, but Lita would work well, too and Molly Holly, Ivory, or Jazz would also be fine)

Alberto Del Rio cuts a backstage promo calling Rey’s surgery a hoax and claiming that the real reason that Rey Mysterio Jr. didn’t show up tonight is because he is scared of what Del Rio might do to him.

WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Prime Time Players(c) vs. The Miz & Corey Graves-
PTP retain clean in nine minutes, pinning Graves.

We cut backstage to where Cody Rhodes starts to cut a promo on Ted Dibiase Jr, but is interrupted by his father, DUSTY RHODES! Cody tries to ignore Dusty, but Dusty finally gets Cody’s attention by slapping him across the face. Dusty says that Cody is the true embarrassment to the Rhodes family, not him or Dustin. They start to argue but Dusty is jumped from behind by Heath Slater! Slater beats Dusty down, bloodying him… while Cody just stands there, watching.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Damien Sandow vs. Jake Carter (w/Vader, if Vader is willing to show up)-
Sandow wins clean in five minutes.

The Big Show cuts a promo saying that he has been an even bigger part of Raw’s history than all of these legends who have come back, and he is very unhappy that they are being treated better than he is.

JOHN CENA vs. SHEAMUS-
Sheamus wins clean in twenty minutes. Matt Striker tries to get a reaction interview from Sheamus but he is interrupted by Ric Flair, who puts Sheamus over.

Flair heads out to the ring and calls out both Heath Slater and Cody Rhodes. He knows he isn’t allowed to have another match in WWE… but nothing says that he can’t fight! Cody comes out onto the stage and says he respect Flair too much and refuses to fight him… but Heath Slater has no such qualms. He charges down the ramp and attacks Flair. Flair gets the advantage and is about to lock Heath in the Figure Four when the Big Show attacks him. Show gets ready to Chokeslam Flair but it run off by Ryback and Sheamus.

Backstage, Briley Pierce is interviewing Dolph Ziggler, who is once again bragging about “beating the man who beat Brock Lesnar”… until Brock Lesnar comes along and Dolph quickly shuts up. Brock tells him that he had better be careful, or else Brock Lesnar might just decide to beat the man who beat the man who beat Brock Lesnar.

NO DISQUALIFICATIONS MATCH: Tyson Kidd vs. Christian-
Tyson Kidd wins clean in fifteen minutes, pinning Christian after a vicious Con-Chair-To.
After the match, we cut to commercial. When we get back from commercial, Christian is still in the ring, regaining his bearings. Rather than leave the ring, he demands a mic, and starts demanding that Tyson Kidd come back out s they can have another match.
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

Edge’s music plays and Edge comes out to the ring. He calms Christian down, telling him “just put him out of your mind, and focus on your title shot.” Edge offers to help Christian train for his match against Sheamus, then they do a five seconds pose before walking backstage.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Bo Dallas (w/Randy Orton) vs. Brooklyn Brawler (as a fun Raw throwback)
Bo wins clean in four minutes.
If Austin is willing to come in, he can cut a promo here. If not, Kane will squash some amusing throwback jobber.

MIXED TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: AJ & Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Rosa Mendes & Primo (w/Epico)-
AJ & Dragon win clean in eight minutes when AJ pins Rosa.

Antonio Cesaro comes out to the ring and starts dissing the USA. This brings out Sgt. Slaughter to stand up for the US!

ANTONIO CESARO vs. SGT. SLAUGHTER- Cesaro wins clean in five minutes after a Gotch-style Neutralizer.

The Rock comes out for his Rock Concert. He starts singing his songs, dissing Punk. He is in the middle of the third song when CM Punk comes out through the crowd and attacks Rock from behind. Punk puts the beatdown on Rock, hitting him with his own guitar, then finishing him off with the GTS.
Punk then grabs a mic:
You want to get physical, Rock? I can get physical, too, see? I am not John Cena, Rock. When I say I’m going to do something… I make damn well sure that I do it, and I will not let you win the WWE Title at Royal Rumble because you haven’t earned it. Alberto Del Rio earned his shot by beating some of the best that the WWE has to offer. So did Randy Orton. Daniel Bryan earned his shot by pinning my shoulders to the mat. The Big Show and John Cena got their title shots at TLC in part because they were screwed out of their title shots at Night of Champions. Christian is getting his title shot at the Royal Rumble for a similar reason… but you, Rock… you haven’t earned a damn thing. Not in the last ten years, anyway. And that is why I won’t let you win. Because you don’t deserve to. I am Straightedge. I mean what I say, and I swear on all I believe in that I will not let you win the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble!

We go to a commercial and a highlight package of the last twenty years of Raw. When that is over with, Taker makes his entrance. After Taker has made his entrance, the entire locker room and all of the legends fill the stage, to hear Taker talk (maybe have some of the more legendary guys and guys who have had bigger effects on Taker’s career, like Kane, HBK, Flair, maybe Big Show- Bret and/or Austin if they come- down around the ring).
Taker gives a semi-kayfabe speech basically saying that he’s not sure if his body has the strength to wrestle an Undertaker quality match again, and if that is the case, then the Raw twentieth anniversary celebration seems like the best place for the only remaining member of the roster who was on the first Raw to say goodbye.
Brock Lesnar shoves is way through the crowd of wrestlers on the stage and makes his way down and slips into the ring. He and Taker have a stare-down…

Brock extends his hand, and Taker shakes it. Brock then slips out of the ring and the lights go out. When they come back on, Taker is gone (I’m not totally sure about this, but maybe the urn is in the ring in his place, or maybe the canvas has some message on it like “goodbye” or “thank you.)”

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 21st, '13, 20:58

WWE.com runs a feature asking various superstars who have qualified for the Royal Rumble for their picks for the two World Title matches at the Royal Rumble who they would challenge at Mania if they win the Rumble.
Big Show says that if The Rock beats Punk, he will take on Rock. If The Rock doesn’t beat Punk, he will keep his options open.
Cesaro says that it doesn’t matter who wins, whether it is Punk or Rock. He will be challenging the winner of that match because they are both American and he will prove his European superiority by defeating an American at Wrestlemania.
Swagger says that he wants to face Sheamus because he knows that his ankle lock can take the Brogue Kick out of Sheamus’ arsenal, leaving him easy pickings.
Ziggler says that it doesn’t matter who wins and it doesn’t matter who he picks. They say that Cena can beat anybody… even Brock Lesnar… well, he (Ziggler) beat Cena, so he can beat anybody. Nothing can change the fact that he will be a World Champion by the time that Wrestlemania is over.
Orton says that he would like to reprise his “Legend Killer” moniker once again and beat The Rock at Mania.
Miz says he wants to face The Rock because The Rock is one of the biggest stars pro wrestling has ever seen.

Main Event: (1/16/2013)
ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Primo (w/Rosa Mendes & Epico) vs. Justin Gabriel (w/Adrian Neville)-
Primo wins clean in six minutes

If McCool was willing to show up on Raw, this match is against Kaitlyn (to still capitalize off of the hometown pop by being in Texas- not as good as being in Houston, obviously, but whatever. If McCool didn’t show up, this match is against Layla)
WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH: Natalya Neidhart(c) (w/Tyson Kidd) vs. Kaitlyn-
Nattie wins clean in nine minutes
Striker tries to get a reaction interview from Nattie but is interrupted by AJ and Dragon, who challenge Tyson & Nattie to a Mixed Tag Team Title match to determine who is the best wrestling couple in the WWE. Tyson and Nattie accept the challenge.

DEAN AMBROSE vs. MASON RYAN-
Ambrose defeats the much larger Ryan in twelve minutes

Brock Lesnar puts out a Tout saying that something has been bothering him recently, and he will be on Smackdown to address it.

Smackdown: (1/18/2013) San Antonio, TX
SETH ROLLINS & KANE vs. THE USOS-
The Usos use double team moves to work Rollins over until Rollins is able to make the hot tag to Kane, who then dominates the match. Kane hits a double chokeslam and pins both Usos at the same time.

Brock Lesnar comes out to the ring and he calls out John Cena. Brock says that he is sick and tired of people bringing up the fact that Cena beat him at Extreme Rules. He tells Cena that just like Cena the chance to redeem his loss to The Rock, Brock wants the chance to redeem his loss to Cena with a match at the Royal Rumble.
Cena tells Brock that under any other circumstances, he would, but he NEEDS to be able to beat The Rock at Wrestlemania… and in order to do that, he needs to win the Royal Rumble. Brock gets annoyed and they get into a shoving contest, ending with Brock storming off angrily.

Striker tries to get some thoughts from Brock as he storms backstage but Brock ignores him. The camera follows Brock all the way to Heyman’s office, where Heyman is in the middle of yelling at Steph for something. The sight of the furious Brock quickly gets Heyman’s attention.
Brock( so angry he is almost hyperventilating): Give… me.. Cena!

Heyman: I’m sorry, Brock. I can’t do that. Cena is still entitled to his last-chance Royal Rumble qualifier next week, just like every other superstar who has lost their qualifying match.

Brock: I don’t care. I want Cena… at the Royal Rumble!

Heyman: I’m sorry Brock, but if Cena wins his last-chance qualifier then he will be in the Royal Rumble and I can’t make him wrestle twice in one without his consent. I’m sorry, Brock. Until we know whether or not Cena wins that qualifier, there is nothing I can do.

MIXED TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Bryans(c) vs. Tyson Kidd & Natalya Neidhart-
AJ & Dragon win clean in ten minutes when Dragon pins Kidd.

Alberto Del Rio cuts a promo saying that last week he came so close to winning the WWE Title that he could taste it, and that this will only help to motivate him to win the Royal Rumble so that he can win the WWE Title at Wrestlemania.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Epico (w/Rosa Mendes & Primo) vs. Adrian Neville (w/Justin Gabriel)-
Epico wins clean in seven minutes

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Kofi Kingston(c) vs. Dean Ambrose-
Kofi retains the title in fifteen minutes. Zack Ryder, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr. all try to interfere at various times during the match, which Dibiase and Rhodes brawling amongst themselves while not trying to screw with Ambrose.

Christian is cutting a backstage promo about how he is going to beat Sheamus at the Royal Rumble when Sheamus interrupts him. Sheamus says that he has a lot of respect for Tyson Kidd… but Tyson Kidd isn’t the World Heavyweight Champion, so if Christian can’t beat Tyson Kidd, how does he hope to be able to beat the World Heavyweight Champion. Christian grudgingly forces himself to put Tyson Kidd over as a great competitor and tells Sheamus that he should try wrestling Tyson Kidd first before he assumes that he can beat him.

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFYING MATCH: Drew McIntyre vs. Santino Marella-
Drew wins clean in five minutes.

Matt Striker asks CM Punk about his assault on The Rock on Raw. Punk simply says that he meant every word he said. He will not let The Rock win at Royal Rumble.

RANDY ORTON, BO DALLAS, THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS, & JACK SWAGGER vs. ANTONIO CESARO, DOLPH ZIGGLER, THE BIG SHOW, COREY GRAVES, & WADE BARRETT (w/Vickie Guerrero, The Miz, & Aksana)-
The heels win clean in fifteen minutes when Barrett pins Bo. The finish comes when the heels had knocked the babyfaces off of the apron but Orton was able to avoid it and hit all four non-legal heels with an RKO. When Bo was about ready to make the tag, The Miz went over and distracted Orton by picking a fight with him on the floor so there was no one for Bo to tag in, resulting in Brarrett continuing to beat Bo down and eventually pinning him after a Barrett Barrage.

Both Ryback and Wade Barrett put out tweets about being a “dominant force” that can end Sheamus’ title reign.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation