Why TNA is utter **** at the minute!!!

All Impact Wrestling (FKA TNA/GFW 2017) Reviews and Discussions
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Why TNA is utter **** at the minute!!!

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Nov 28th, '12, 16:36

Its been a while, and i feel like a rant so thought id hit the forum and have a bitch and moan about TNA and how poor its been as of late. SO feel free to comment.

Ok so lets get started -

1) British Boot Camp - I dont know if this has been given much coverage in the states but im finding this series about TNA finding the next British wrestler extremely boring, and the series hasnt even started yet. The plug this show 3/4 times on IMPACT every week and im getting sick of seeing it now. Wont be tuning in whatsover.

2) UK Tour - I assume this wont get any coverage in the US, but TNA again like the Bootcamp thing, are plugging the UK tour 3/4 times on IMPACT broadcast. Borash interviews Carter about it, who says how great its going to be a great show ect and we should all attend. That woman couldnt sell heating to eskimo's and im expected to part with my money just because Carter's telling me there's going to be a cage match on every night, aswell as TWO live recordings in Manchester and London. I paid for tickets to their fan interaction last Jan and spent an hour and a half queuing for it, only to be told i couldnt take photos of the wrestlers cause they were running late. **** you TNA!!!

3)Wes Brisco - Am i the only one who has clocked on that the Aces & 8s member with the long blonde hair is Wes Brisco?? Now we all know the people at TNA have their heads in the clouds but hes mask is so cheap and pointless he might aswell not wear it. Feel sorry for Kurt having to work with him and Garrett. I can see this all ending in tears, Garrett either being revealled as a A&8s member OR turning heel on Kurt and Wes.

4)Mr "Pec-Tacular" and Tara - :ymsick: Is this really the best TNA can fill a 10 minute slot on IMPACT with this crap?? Tara has nobody to feud with so they give her a lame new sidekick and WAAAAAYYYYYYY too much tv time. You have Kim, James, Raine, Rosita, Sarita and Tessmacher all not being used. Yet this Scott Steiner wannabee seems to be getting tv time. Hes not over with the fans one bit and Tara is a questionable heel!!!

5) Bully Ray - So whats happened to him. Hes gone from being the nastiest bully in TNA, to..... well im not quite sure. I found Bully Ray so entertaining and he was a slight piece of the jigsaw that made TNA watchable, yet im now confused to whats going on with him now. He just doesnt seem to be that entertaining now fans seem to be behind him more.

6)Jeff "*******" Hardy - Here's one for you, Lets make Jeff Hardy our John Cena. Strap the belt on him cause he sells t-shirts and merchadise when infact his move set consists of like 5 moves. 1999 through too end of Jeff's first TNA run, i was a MASSIVE Jeff Hardy fan. Thought he was great, now i find his matches very boring!!! His matches consist of getting his arse handed to him for 10 minutes, fights back, whisper in the wind, goes upstairs for a Swanton Bomb misses it, gets beaten up bit more, fights back, twist of fate, shirt comes off, Swanton bomb, pin gets the win. Boring, boring boring!!! I hope Roode beats him at FR!!

7) Aces & 8s - Will get through this quick, cause been talked about alot on here. Been dragged out waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too long, gonna get dissapointed by the outcome of it. Jarrett, Bischoff to be behind A&8s. A bunch of ex WWE guys or nobodys to be the mask dudes

8) Gut Check - Getting sick of this now and how its booked. First of all Zema Ion can beat Christian York in like 5 minutes yet Jeff "5 Moves" Hardy and our so called "World Champ" takes 10 minutes to beat him. Not only this but York hits a pretty shocking twist of fate on Hardy and pretty much has the champ beat for like 8 minutes!! Add to this the fact Wes Brisco faced Garrett Bischoff in his Gut Check!! Yeah Garrett Bishoff!! So far Taylier Hendricks has been the only female on the show (correct me if im wrong). Are tag teams not getting a chance at Gut Check?? Of course not cause TNA has a **** poor tag division that consists of Daniels/Kazarian and Chavo/Hernandez. Probs Gunner/Kash and Robbie's E/T at a push. How good would it have been to see Gen Me or The Gunns face up and coming tag teams. I literally crapped myself with excitement when i witnessed the Gunns/Gen Me feud!!

9) ODB/Eric Young - Pretty much same as the Pectaular/Tara crap. Young hasnt been on TV for months comes back, then gets taken out by A&8s and looks to be off tv alot longer now. ODB is gonna be the next Knockouts Champion its only a matter off time. The Knockouts tag belts r a joked they should be vacated and scrapped or more Knockouts added and then shake up the whole Knockouts/tag team divisions and get it sorted!!

10) Matt Morgan - Either build him up as a heel and strap the belt on him or get rid of him. Every since hes been in TNA, they have built him up to be this guy who thinks hes the next world champ. Have him beat a face lets say Hardy. If he gets over with the fans as a heel then great have him as world champ. If not have him as champ for 4 weeks until the next PPV then have him drop the belt back to Hardy, Storm or some other face. Having Morgan hang round with Ryan is good i really like Ryan BUT Morgan cant progress as a main eventer while hes doing this!!!

On the up side Things i like :ymapplause:

(1) - Thank You, to the cameraman who films Christy Hemme, ring announcing and works from the legs upwards

(2) - Some of Christy Hemme's outfits

(3) - The new commentator

(4) - Samoa Joe as a champion

(5) - Joseph Parks. Chris Parks needs an Oscar for his role as Joseph Parks. You'd never think that he was Abyss

(6) - All Chris Daniels Promos

(7) - Taryn Terell. Both Hebner's and Stiffler need replacing with a couple more ref's like Terell

Thanks for reading feel free to comment

KILLdozer

Re: Why TNA is utter **** at the minute!!!

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 28th, '12, 17:12

I'm not even quite sure where to begin here or how to go about it...So

1.Don't down something that's not out yet. it might become your favorite program one day.

2.That's almost ridiculous and absurd. I dont really see what you're saying other than you hate Dixie. Time constraints are a natural thing...Who knows why the time schedule is like it was that day,Anything could have had them late. Not a reason to hate them like that nor a big deal/grudge holding factor at all.

3.Like I said in A's N 8's topic...Youre SUPPOSED to know...It's their way of "Exciting" and "Throwing fans a bone" Gives them something to think over and try to figure out...Hence drawing ppl in...Which equals successful product.

4.Yea I'll give you this one...I'm not crazy about it myself...BUT...Its just classic "Hollywood boy toy couple type thing" really.
5.Nothing's happened to him.He just got massively screwed by his own brother...In a MAJOR way...That man put attacks out him...So I guess for some reason the fans had sympathy for him...So.......He turned face.

6.That's all big time faces and wrestling 101.

7.I'm going to tell you the same thing I'm about to tell Serujunin in the A N 8 topic(Yea Big shout with that reference there ms Blondie.) ...A lot of things haven't been give the necessary time to run their course in wrestling for a long time...SES was cut out too early....Nexus was cut out too early...And New Nexus was'nt given the time or effort....An angle is drawn out and run properly over a lengthy period of time and now its "Too long" and "bull" ....Ok.

8.Yea I do agree here with a lower level champ can finish a guy quicker than the top man...But that's about it. I didn't see the match so IDK what "Beating him for 8 minutes" means...Garret Bischoff was a perfectly,right on par athlete for him to face.Both young,eager and ready to go as far as wrestling...Sure you have to take who your booked against but how fair would it have been to put Brisco against someone like Matt Morgan in his first tryout match. Sure Wrestling isn't about fairness but they did right. There might be another female coming. Time will tell. Same for tag teams.

9.This i Def agree with ,spot on.Always hated the EY goofball character...KO's Tag belts can be fixed though with some work.
10.Morgan IS being built up as a heel ,maybe he will get the belt...Time will tell i'm not trying to foreshadow but why yell when there's no tellin right now? But I can almost find humor in how long the man's been saying he'll be WHC,lol.

I don't mean to seem offensive and I hope you don't take it as such,just an average debate for a brotha ,you know? I think I accidently channeled BRM there somewhat too... :ymsick:
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 28th, '12, 17:40

I agree with all of your points aside from the Jeff Hardy thing. WOuld I rather see Austin Aries or James Storm as champion? Of course! But I don't think Jeff has been particularly bad at all.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 28th, '12, 17:43

KILLdozer wrote:I'm not even quite sure where to begin here or how to go about it...So

5.Nothing's happened to him.He just got massively screwed by his own brother...In a MAJOR way...That man put attacks out him...So I guess for some reason the fans had sympathy for him...So.......He turned face.
Yeah, see here is one major problem I have with this whole thing. How, exactly, did Devon screw Bubba?

KILLdozer wrote: I don't mean to seem offensive and I hope you don't take it as such,just an average debate for a brotha ,you know? I think I accidently channeled BRM there somewhat too... :ymsick:
=)) =)) =))

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 28th, '12, 17:43

Big Red Machine wrote:I agree with all of your points aside from the Jeff Hardy thing. WOuld I rather see Austin Aries or James Storm as champion? Of course! But I don't think Jeff has been particularly bad at all.
I just...Don't believe you. :p

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 28th, '12, 17:48

Big Red Machine wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:I'm not even quite sure where to begin here or how to go about it...So

Yeah, see here is one major problem I have with this whole thing. How, exactly, did Devon screw Bubba?

KILLdozer wrote: I don't mean to seem offensive and I hope you don't take it as such,just an average debate for a brotha ,you know? I think I accidently channeled BRM there somewhat too... :ymsick:
=)) =)) =))

Because the man (Devon) Basically,not directly,LIED to his brother...His own flesh and blood...Right in his face practically over and over,and over,and over. Deceived and hid the whole thing from him purposely. It was calculated and planned.He knew what he was doing. Not admitting or say the truth is lying as well. That hurts man,gettin baldfaced lied to by a really close relative...That's just big time no and wrong....Fuck other motherfuckers do what you with em but you just lie to your family. Not to mention being S.@ Arms there's no telling how many times he orchestrated attacks on him...He set his own brother up...Hell he might've even had a hand in whippin his ass one of those times!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 28th, '12, 18:08

KILLdozer wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:

=)) =)) =))

Because the man (Devon) Basically,not directly,LIED to his brother...His own flesh and blood...Right in his face practically over and over,and over,and over. Deceived and hid the whole thing from him purposely. It was calculated and planned.He knew what he was doing. Not admitting or say the truth is lying as well. That hurts man,gettin baldfaced lied to by a really close relative...That's just big time no and wrong....f**k other *censored* do what you with em but you just lie to your family. Not to mention being S.@ Arms there's no telling how many times he orchestrated attacks on him...He set his own brother up...Hell he might've even had a hand in whippin his a** one of those times!

WHEN?!

The implication was that Devon joined Aces & Eights recently. Bubba and Devon have been enemies for almost two years now! Bubba pissed that relationship away when he turned on Devon and it never got better. You can't just throw out history because it is convenient (especially history in your own company).

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 28th, '12, 18:17

Big Red Machine wrote:[

WHEN?!

The implication was that Devon joined Aces & Eights recently. Bubba and Devon have been enemies for almost two years now! Bubba pissed that relationship away when he turned on Devon and it never got better. You can't just throw out history because it is convenient (especially history in your own company).
Recently? Really? I guess I must have missed that...I figured it was from day one maybe,not the day before BFG or something...And Yea I guess I forgot about that,while its true ,You can get mad and in fights never speak again but you just shouldn't lie to your family,IMO Devon's lying makes it worse than Ray's initial heel turn on him...Even if it was recent and not from the start...You just dont join a gang that your brother is trying to stop.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Nov 28th, '12, 18:22

1 and 2 I read about, but never really cared much. HOWEVER, I know that the boot camp is to bring us The Blossom Twins. I can't freaking wait!!

3 - Wes Brisco I like, I know he's a body in A&8s, and I'm guessing he'll eventually turn on Angle AND TNA once they give him a contract (Giving A&8s a man with a contract). Furthermore, I don't think there has been any other 2nd or 3rd generation wrestler that has STARTED with TNA, I wanna see how they work with this.

4, 9 - Jesse is getting the heat we would normally give him, I'm sure if it was Bennett or Masters, someone we know already, we wouldn't be hating this soo much, but since we know he's a TV guy, we're programmed to hate on him, and him being a heel, is getting the exact reaction they want. I'm ok with this couples feuds. AAA has mixed tag titles, and while they don't really care for the 30 day rule, they usually have some cool mix matches every now and then, and that doesn't mean the champs can't compete for other titles while not feuding with another couple. I would really like to see ODB capture the KOs title while still being champ of the Mix tag titles (i'm calling them that). We could later see Rosita and Chavo, Velvet and Styles, make it about the titles.

5 - I'm not liking that he is getting involved in a love shit with Brooke, nor I like that he's not that much of a bully anymore. But this is sports entertainment 101, a heel gets great reactions, turn him face and sell shit out of him. It happens to the best of them.

6 - I'm ok with Jeff as a champ if he gets involved in good matches and good stories.

7 - I agree, but the positive me has stopped thinking that this is just a bunch of ex-wwe guys, I went through the Nexus storyline without having ANY answers at the end, I can take this, at least it'll give us some surprises and heel turns here and there.

8 - agree, at first i liked it, but after soo mnay, i just got tired of it. I think it's time to shut it off and start working with the talent acquired.

10 - I tired of TNA not pulling the trigger on him, it's been soo long overdue. I'm really hoping him and Ryan take the titles from Mexican stereotype tag team.

(7) I love what they've done here, not because I'm a Terrell fan or anything, but because TNA had the balls and stood by them in putting a female referee in the ring. I would love for her to become more official and stop wearing such sexy outfits, i would love for her to ref male matches, I don't think that anyone outside of SHIMMER and the likes of them have ever allowed a female ref, and specially not in male matches. This could be a huge break for TNA and women in wrestling.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Nov 28th, '12, 18:25

Big Red Machine wrote:
WHEN?!

having a feud with your brother doesn't mean you go ahead and betray the whole family. The betrayal here, the way i see it, is not devon betrayed Bubba, but Devon betrayed TNA, in a sense, Bubba's (and devon's) family. Bubba was shocked not because he had betrayed him alone, but because regardless of the problems between them, they still stood to defend one thing and that was TNA. Devon betrayed that.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 28th, '12, 18:42

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
WHEN?!

having a feud with your brother doesn't mean you go ahead and betray the whole family. The betrayal here, the way i see it, is not devon betrayed Bubba, but Devon betrayed TNA, in a sense, Bubba's (and devon's) family. Bubba was shocked not because he had betrayed him alone, but because regardless of the problems between them, they still stood to defend one thing and that was TNA. Devon betrayed that.
1. The whole family has been gone from TV for a long time. Spike hasn't even been mentioned in years.

2. I could go along with the reasoning the Devon betrayed TNA, but that is not how the angle has been presented. The whole locker room should be itching to get their hands on Devon. Not just Bubba and some of the people that Aces & Eights have attacked.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Nov 28th, '12, 18:44

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
WHEN?!

1. The whole family has been gone from TV for a long time. Spike hasn't even been mentioned in years.

2. I could go along with the reasoning the Devon betrayed TNA, but that is not how the angle has been presented. The whole locker room should be itching to get their hands on Devon. Not just Bubba and some of the people that Aces & Eights have attacked.
1 - i mean the 'TNA Family', not the Dudley family
2 - well, hasn't one of the big problems been that no one really seems to care about A&8s ever? they attack and no one comes out to help, stuff like that, I think it's the same error here

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 28th, '12, 18:48

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote: having a feud with your brother doesn't mean you go ahead and betray the whole family. The betrayal here, the way i see it, is not devon betrayed Bubba, but Devon betrayed TNA, in a sense, Bubba's (and devon's) family. Bubba was shocked not because he had betrayed him alone, but because regardless of the problems between them, they still stood to defend one thing and that was TNA. Devon betrayed that.

1 - i mean the 'TNA Family', not the Dudley family
2 - well, hasn't one of the big problems been that no one really seems to care about A&8s ever? they attack and no one comes out to help, stuff like that, I think it's the same error here
Not just that, but also the announcers have not been putting it over as a grand betrayal of TNA. They are only putting over the issues between Bubba and Devon

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Nov 29th, '12, 05:12

KILLdozer wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:I agree with all of your points aside from the Jeff Hardy thing. WOuld I rather see Austin Aries or James Storm as champion? Of course! But I don't think Jeff has been particularly bad at all.
... Even I feel like Jeff hasn't been up to snuff recently. I mean, his matches with Aries have all been awesome, but outside of that even I'm not impressed anymore... And THAT says something.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 29th, '12, 09:28

Serujuunin wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:
... Even I feel like Jeff hasn't been up to snuff recently. I mean, his matches with Aries have all been awesome, but outside of that even I'm not impressed anymore... And THAT says something.
Some of the (for lack of a batter term) artistic choices they have been making with/for him (the internal monologues) have been lame, but Jeff's performances haven't been bad. Not amazing, but certainly not bad.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Nov 29th, '12, 14:14

KILLdozer wrote:
1.Don't down something that's not out yet. it might become your favorite program one day.
Thats my point, the whole way they have promoted it has been poor and makes me not want to tune in. If they had advisted it a couple a different ways then maybe they would be interested but they havent!!
KILLdozer wrote:2.That's almost ridiculous and absurd. I dont really see what you're saying other than you hate Dixie. Time constraints are a natural thing...Who knows why the time schedule is like it was that day,Anything could have had them late. Not a reason to hate them like that nor a big deal/grudge holding factor at all.
So promising the fact TNA was gonna have half a roster there and then when they performed that night alot of the guys they said was gonna be there wasnt, AND half the reason they held us up for so long was they promised that Sting was on his way then all of a sudden hes not coming. I agree time constraints are a natural thing BUT dont advertise things if you know they wont be on. TNA have promised this cage match every night but what are they also promising that they wont achieve when they are over here. Also the tour is in like 2 months and they have confirmed like 7 wrestlers!!
KILLdozer wrote:5.Nothing's happened to him.He just got massively screwed by his own brother...In a MAJOR way...That man put attacks out him...So I guess for some reason the fans had sympathy for him...So.......He turned face.
True, but i would have liked to have seen TNA deal with this in the same way WWE dealt with STone Coldin 1996 when feuding with Bret Hart. People loved the fact Austin was a bad ass and didnt care, yet still kept his heel persona. WWE did this very well and i would have loved to see TNA do the same with Bully Ray

KILLdozer wrote:7.I'm going to tell you the same thing I'm about to tell Serujunin in the A N 8 topic(Yea Big shout with that reference there ms Blondie.) ...A lot of things haven't been give the necessary time to run their course in wrestling for a long time...SES was cut out too early....Nexus was cut out too early...And New Nexus was'nt given the time or effort....An angle is drawn out and run properly over a lengthy period of time and now its "Too long" and "bull" ....Ok.
Yeah but there doesnt seem to be any developement. Firstly, I liked the fact Devon was in it. Bully Ray was one of the three top heels in TNA so what better way to mix it up then have his "brother" turn heel. Secondly TNA seem to be massive on Gallows yet they give him a stupid name like DOC. I like what it stands for but i think he should have had a better name. This has been the biggest story in TNA for a while and yet to me as a wrestling fan i feel the story has taken 2/3 steps back compared to what it was like a few weeks ago.

KILLdozer wrote:10.Morgan IS being built up as a heel ,maybe he will get the belt...Time will tell i'm not trying to foreshadow but why yell when there's no tellin right now? But I can almost find humor in how long the man's been saying he'll be WHC,lol.
The thing i dont like is the fact what... 4 weeks ago probs more, TNA showed Hogan opening his own shop and Morgan came in took a piece of Hogan's memrobilia and made him look a bitch infront of all his fans!!! NOBODY has done that in years!! It was fantastic!!! Now Hogan has got involved in Morgan's antics since. ALSO has he even got his robe back yet??

knockout95

Post by knockout95 » Dec 3rd, '12, 22:33

This is bod but I can't remember for the life of me what my password is. 1st of all if you do not like what you see on the show don't watch it. I agree with you about Matt Morgan it still don't change the fact that these men and women work their butts off to entertain you. As far as aces and 8's go I feel the long storyline is a lost art and they are doing a great job. If you think back to fueds in wrestling the best ones have a long history, think back to the Von Erichs VS the freebirds their fued lasted for years. Even your precious attitude era had long fueds like vince and austin, the NWO vs WCW, shawn vs bret, and DX just to name a few. Bottom line is they work hard for what they have no they don't have the money that vince does but IMO they have the better product. ODB. And EY may not be everybodys cup of tea but they make me laugh. As far as Jeff Hardy goes he isn't the best speaker as it is so it gives him a twist on his character and I don't own a jeff hardy tshirt I own a james storm tshirt. The only thing I would change would change would be the brooke and bubba thing but I would change the AJ cena thing too. Bottom line is until you get into the ring and relize how hard it is don't whine and complain about what their not doing just be thankful for what they are doing #pipebomb
11/10/10
BOD and Knockout95

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 3rd, '12, 23:26

knockout95 wrote:This is bod but I can't remember for the life of me what my password is. 1st of all if you do not like what you see on the show don't watch it. I agree with you about Matt Morgan it still don't change the fact that these men and women work their butts off to entertain you. As far as aces and 8's go I feel the long storyline is a lost art and they are doing a great job. If you think back to fueds in wrestling the best ones have a long history, think back to the Von Erichs VS the freebirds their fued lasted for years. Even your precious attitude era had long fueds like vince and austin, the NWO vs WCW, shawn vs bret, and DX just to name a few. Bottom line is they work hard for what they have no they don't have the money that vince does but IMO they have the better product. ODB. And EY may not be everybodys cup of tea but they make me laugh. As far as Jeff Hardy goes he isn't the best speaker as it is so it gives him a twist on his character and I don't own a jeff hardy tshirt I own a james storm tshirt. The only thing I would change would change would be the brooke and bubba thing but I would change the AJ cena thing too. Bottom line is until you get into the ring and relize how hard it is don't whine and complain about what their not doing just be thankful for what they are doing #pipebomb
No one is criticizing the effort or performance of the wrestlers (well, aside from BBBD's comments about Jeff Hardy in the original post). They are criticizing the booking and practices of the company.
I love long storylines. Jimmy Loves Lacey is one of my all-time favorite storylines and that went on for two and a half years (and would have been even longer if Pearce had stuck to Gabe's plan when he took over the book). I agree that the long storyline is rare nowadays, but just because this storyline is long does not make it good. It is absolutely riddled with plot holes and logical flaws, and that never makes for a good story (for another recent example of this, see: AJ Styles has a secret/Claire Lynch). That whole thing took nine months to finally resolve, and almost all of it was utter sh*t because of all of the plot holes).

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Post by Big Bad Booty Daddy » Dec 4th, '12, 08:36

knockout95 wrote:This is bod but I can't remember for the life of me what my password is. 1st of all if you do not like what you see on the show don't watch it. I agree with you about Matt Morgan it still don't change the fact that these men and women work their butts off to entertain you. As far as aces and 8's go I feel the long storyline is a lost art and they are doing a great job. If you think back to fueds in wrestling the best ones have a long history, think back to the Von Erichs VS the freebirds their fued lasted for years. Even your precious attitude era had long fueds like vince and austin, the NWO vs WCW, shawn vs bret, and DX just to name a few. Bottom line is they work hard for what they have no they don't have the money that vince does but IMO they have the better product. ODB. And EY may not be everybodys cup of tea but they make me laugh. As far as Jeff Hardy goes he isn't the best speaker as it is so it gives him a twist on his character and I don't own a jeff hardy tshirt I own a james storm tshirt. The only thing I would change would change would be the brooke and bubba thing but I would change the AJ cena thing too. Bottom line is until you get into the ring and relize how hard it is don't whine and complain about what their not doing just be thankful for what they are doing #pipebomb

What the fuck are you talking about??

Maybe if you had read my post instead of jumping in and talking crap your would realise where i was coming from. After all i thought this was a wrestling forum where us fans could talk about the good and BAD!!!

So 1st part, who did i say WASNT working their butts off to entertain me?? I said i find Jeff boring to watch compared to his old ring work from a few years ago.

2nd - Yeah agreed long feuds are hard to find, but it has to have some progression. Aces & 8s came in, attacked everyone, Chris Park got kidnapped, Hogan went to the "Clubhouse", A&8s ran IMPACT ZONE for abit, Devon and DOC were revealed. WHich yeah that was good but now they have gone back to blindsighting people and it seems to be back to where we were 2/3 months ago. What major thing has Aces and 8s done??, since DOC who lets face it not many people seem to know who he was in the IMPACT ZONE!!

3rd - Thats my whole point with Jeff Hardy, is YES i understand hes not very good on the mic, but i know EVERY match hes going to do whisper in the wind, twist of fate, miss a Swanton and then take his shirt off and do a swanton and get the three before he even does it.

And what does the size of TNA's budget have to do with giving a decent show?? Like BRM said its the booking thats been poor and the problem i have with them is they are letting go of guys of really talented guys, and all the things that made TNA great like the tag division (which now consists of Daniels/Kaz and Chavo/Hernandez), the knockouts (which the champ only seems to be able to feud with one person each month) and the X-Division (which now only has 4 guys in it, RVD who if im correct was Champion after only one X-Division match, Kash, ION and Kenny King, whos not been on tv for months).

If budget had something to do with it then WWE's programming would be awesome!!!

And i wasnt compalining bout what people do in the ring, i was talking about the programme as a whole so dont bother putting words in my mouth, and if im honest i wouldnt bother reading BRM's IMPACT reports or pretty much most his reports if you dont like criticism!!!

So why dont u "#pipebomb" that!! X(

knockout95

Post by knockout95 » Dec 4th, '12, 11:55

Well excuse me for having an opion ill leave you all alone now.
11/10/10
BOD and Knockout95