RAW Slammy Awards Discussion 12/12

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Re: RAW Slammy Awards Discussion 12/12

Post by Dead Man Walking » Dec 12th, '11, 21:15

KILLdozer wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:He's wearing a half mask again. THE BIG RED MACHINE IS BACK!!! BRM is gonna be so pissed he missed this.
And you know what? thats what he gets,,,may this be a lesson to all those who talk s**t and choose to not watch shows like this
Easy there

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Dec 12th, '11, 21:17

when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 12th, '11, 21:22

Dead Man Walking wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:He's wearing a half mask again. THE BIG RED MACHINE IS BACK!!! BRM is gonna be so pissed he missed this.
And you know what? thats what he gets,,,may this be a lesson to all those who talk s**t and choose to not watch shows like this
Easy there
Shut up fatboy! Youre talkin to god!
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Dec 12th, '11, 21:25

To DMW & Dozer: In the words of Joey Styles....CATFIGHT!!!! :p

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Dec 12th, '11, 21:26

KILLdozer wrote:And you know what? thats what he gets,,,may this be a lesson to all those who talk s**t and choose to not watch shows like this
We're all WELL within our rights to not watch something AND talk sh*t about it if we do or don't watch it. If you can't do that on a forum then theres no point of having one.

The first hour or so was a waste, stuff didn't pick up until the Fatal Four Way.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Dec 12th, '11, 21:28

KILLdozer wrote: Shut up fatboy! Youre talkin to god!
Make me pot head

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Dec 12th, '11, 21:28

Dead Man Walking wrote:
KILLdozer wrote: Shut up fatboy! Youre talkin to god!
Make me pot head
Dude, he was kidding. Relax

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 12th, '11, 21:30

Rabid619 wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:And you know what? thats what he gets,,,may this be a lesson to all those who talk s**t and choose to not watch shows like this
We're all WELL within our rights to not watch something AND talk sh*t about it if we do or don't watch it. If you can't do that on a forum then theres no point of having one.
-throws jacket off onto the ground and runs and knee drops it-

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Dec 12th, '11, 21:32

KILLdozer wrote:-throws jacket off onto the ground and runs and knee drops it-
-Goes to top rope and hits flying elbow drop where the heart would be-

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Dec 12th, '11, 21:33

Rabid619 wrote:
Gets in the ring a spears everyone in it.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Dec 12th, '11, 21:50

Dead Man Walking wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:
And you've just killed it...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 12th, '11, 23:14

Dead Man Walking wrote:What I don't get was why was he wearing a metal helment
so people won't know he was wearing a mask from the get go

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 12th, '11, 23:15

this.
Rabid619 wrote: We're all WELL within our rights to not watch something AND talk sh*t about it if we do or don't watch it. If you can't do that on a forum then theres no point of having one.

The first hour or so was a waste, stuff didn't pick up until the Fatal Four Way.
how can you talk shit about something that you didn't watch??

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 12th, '11, 23:16

Rabid619 wrote:
Dead Man Walking wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:
And you've just killed it...
lol, epic

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Dec 13th, '11, 02:27

Okay, so I fell asleep early last night, and...

THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!
THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!

EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE WISHED WWE TO DO BUT THEY HAVE FAILED WITH HAS BEEN FIXED IN TWO FUCKING MINUTES!

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Dec 13th, '11, 08:12

I was going to do a 'Ramblings' this week, but it looks like I won't have the time today. So, long story short...

I liked the show. The Slammys are what you want them to be. I see it as WWE's yearly "Clip Show" recapping the highlights the year. I get a little fired up over the "winners" sometimes (Rabs used the best example, Punk leaving with the title was a HUGE deal that will be talked about for years - 'Taker just kicked out of a pin attempt), but at the end of the day... I LOVE a good highlight show.

The Cole/Ross stuff was bad. Not even so bad it was good. There's no audience for segments like that, yet they seem to blow 20 minutes with them every time RAW goes 3 hours. If this is the kind of filler they need to fill 3 hours, then maybe they don't need to go 3 hours. The sad thing is what they COULD have done with that 20 minutes. Here's what we didn't see on Superstars last week:
Rabid619 wrote:Justin Gabriel defeated Tyson Kidd.

Jack Swagger w/Vickie Guerrero defeated Trent Barreta.

Mason Ryan defeated Drew McIntyre.

Epico w/Primo & Rosa Mendes defeated Evan Bourne.
If you're going over and nobody is tuning in to see it, does it really make a difference?

Aside from that, Punk's Laurinitis tribute was hilarious, Road Dog hasn't lost his edge, Lita is hot as hell AND a risky PG move being fresh out the clink, I even enjoyed Foley and DiBiase.

The matches served their purpose. The 4 way was awesome, Show vs Barrett was more of a tease, Punk/Orton/Miz/Del Rio was great, and Cena got chokeslammed!

From all the bitching going on in this thread, I'd think we were watching different shows!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 13th, '11, 08:39

Bob-O wrote:

From all the bitching going on in this thread, I'd think we were watching different shows!
I know right,,I couldnt figure it out either,,But at one point It got quite lively in here

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Dec 13th, '11, 09:52

To be fair, my bitching was done in the earlier parts when not much was going on. :p

Fatal Four Way brought me back and i'm glad it did. I would have missed a decent tag team match AND Kanes return.

The part i was bitching about the most was the JR/Cole segment. It's gotten annoying to the point where i had to change the channel for a bit. To rap even for a cheap pop for this was completely unnecessary. Cole hates JR, we hear that from him every single week. Having him call JR fat was just how bad they're making it. Whether it was Cole or someone else, they need to actually come up with material thats not so horrendous. He calls JR fat, doesn't sugar coat that sh*t. Just calls him fat, yeah very Anti Bullying. I was pissed when King called Vickie fat and every variant of it, so naturally i won't be pleased with Cole calling JR fat. Why can't they just have JR beat the crap out of Cole to tone him down again? His obvious hatred of JR is brought up weekly and i never look forward to it.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Dec 13th, '11, 10:36

Rabid619 wrote:To be fair, my bitching was done in the earlier parts when not much was going on. :p

Fatal Four Way brought me back and i'm glad it did. I would have missed a decent tag team match AND Kanes return.

The part i was bitching about the most was the JR/Cole segment. It's gotten annoying to the point where i had to change the channel for a bit. To rap even for a cheap pop for this was completely unnecessary. Cole hates JR, we hear that from him every single week. Having him call JR fat was just how bad they're making it. Whether it was Cole or someone else, they need to actually come up with material thats not so horrendous. He calls JR fat, doesn't sugar coat that sh*t. Just calls him fat, yeah very Anti Bullying. I was pissed when King called Vickie fat and every variant of it, so naturally i won't be pleased with Cole calling JR fat. Why can't they just have JR beat the crap out of Cole to tone him down again? His obvious hatred of JR is brought up weekly and i never look forward to it.
Here is something to think about. Remember in WM19 Vince Vs hogan. I heard that they hated each other and was really trying to hurt one another in that match. Now it could be that Cole really hates JR or that Its Just all storyline. I'm thinking its all storyline. But sometimes I wounder if it is or not.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Dec 13th, '11, 10:40

cero2k wrote:
Dead Man Walking wrote:What I don't get was why was he wearing a metal helment
so people won't know he was wearing a mask from the get go
I know Masked Kane is better then unmasked kane. But why would he wear a mask now since everyone knows what he looks like? doesn't make since to me.