Who Do You Think Will Be "Future Endevored"?

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.

Who Do You Think Will Be Future Endevored

Alicia Fox
No votes
Beth Phoenex
No votes
Chavo Guerrero
No votes
Chris Masters
No votes
Curt Hawkins
21%
David Hart Smith
4%
Gail Kim
No votes
Goldust
No votes
Hornswaggle
No votes
JTG
25%
Kofi Kingston
4%
Mark Henry
No votes
Matt Striker
No votes
Melina
4%
Michael Tarver
8%
Primo
13%
Ranjin Singh
4%
Rosa Mendez
4%
Ted DiBiase
No votes
The Great Khali
No votes
Trent Barretta
4%
Tyler Reks
4%
Tyson Kidd
No votes
Vladimir Kozlov
No votes
William Regal
No votes
Yoshi Tatsu
4%
Zack Ryder
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 24

Bob-O

Who Do You Think Will Be "Future Endevored"?

Post by Bob-O » Apr 22nd, '11, 06:07

With layoffs looming in WWE, who do you think is likely to see the axe? I've included all the folks from WWE's Roster Page that they aren't currently using or clearly don't have anything for at the moment. If you choose 'Other', please specify.

Rabid619

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be "Future Endevored"?

Post by Rabid619 » Apr 22nd, '11, 07:47

I figure Hawkins, JTG & Primo are safe bets at this point.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Apr 23rd, '11, 07:37

Rabid619 wrote:I figure Hawkins, JTG & Primo are safe bets at this point.
I agree. I was a little torn between Primo or Chavo, because I don't think they'd term them both.

After hearing about DH wanting to switch to MMA, I figure he's gone. Did he and Tyson even have a blow-off match!? Kidd saw a small push, Dave fell off the face of the planet!

I also went with Kofi Kingston, under the Shelton Benjamin "Gone as far as I'm gonna go" mentality. Kofi would free up good chunk of payroll without much sacrifice.

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Apr 23rd, '11, 08:21

Bob-O wrote:I also went with Kofi Kingston, under the Shelton Benjamin "Gone as far as I'm gonna go" mentality. Kofi would free up good chunk of payroll without much sacrifice.
I disagree, simply because Kofi is over.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Apr 23rd, '11, 08:22

^ i may be remembering wrong but wasnt shelton at the time as well?
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Apr 23rd, '11, 08:23

KILLdozer wrote:^ i may be remembering wrong but wasnt shelton at the time as well?
By the time he was released, I don't think he was even being used (except for on ECW or Superstars). But he wasn't over anymore.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Apr 23rd, '11, 09:09

yourcrapsweak wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:^ i may be remembering wrong but wasnt shelton at the time as well?
By the time he was released, I don't think he was even being used (except for on ECW or Superstars). But he wasn't over anymore.
Shelton was released shortly after ECW was canceled. He was receiving a nice push on ECW, and was set to challenge Christian for the title before the bad news came along. He was moved to Smackdown, which they hyped if I remember correctly (he didn't just show up and job), then was handed a pink slip a few weeks later. YCW's right, he wasn't as over as Kofi, but he was by no means buried. Kofi's been in a "sh*t or get off the pot" funk for the last year or two, and all he's doing is making noises. At his current stage, there's really nothing for him to do that he hasn't done before - and there's no signs of him coming out this stage any time soon. This is where I see the similarity with Shelton.

If heel R-Truth gets drafted to Smackdown, I'll change my mind. I could see a profitable program between those two.